Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

V*te

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Vah8sUFgI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

contra THESE points

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTlv2gfrINM

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

whats with all the stickies

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Farm Frenzy posted:

whats with all the stickies

having some threads not stickied meant they were more equal than others

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

She used to be cooler but Twitter

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Do I need to revie Reagan-senpai...? :thunk:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

what is the meaning of this

unsticky this thread at once

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

oh wait contrapoints is some sort of youtube video group. carry on

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
contrapoints is a dialectical entity

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Dustcat posted:

oh wait contrapoints is some sort of youtube video group. carry on

She's an idiot who can't shitposting or doubling down.

Except on youtube instead of the forums.

She's entertaining, and her videos are decently well thought out, unlike her Twitter posts.

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Has anyone said Natalie Win yet?

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

don’t forget to v*te

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I will never vore

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

*record scratch*

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS-0Az7dgRY

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

what

who

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

TehSaurus posted:

Has anyone said Natalie Win yet?

Natalie Nguyen

animist
Aug 28, 2018
who the gently caress is scraeming "VOTE" at my house

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

T-man posted:

She used to be cooler but Twitter

this is the greatest summary about the matter ever made

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
drat that was a real solid own against that dumb rear end strawman she made up in her own head. I like the part where she pulled statistics to objectively demonstrate that Twitter is not, in fact, real life

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
not voting for Biden??? hold up COMMIE, let me explain why a military coup is not likely to result in a leftist government, which means You Must Go Vote

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah the entire episode is just arguing against a strawman lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i've seen leftists use those exact arguments used against voting in general, tho. i think her argument of voting as a chess move is fine, but it's misplaced here. voting in the national election is, to me, a harm reduction thing that i gladly do. voting in local and state elections is a necessity, imo, and more akin to a chess game.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

every “straw man” argument she made has been posted in some form or another on cspam

anyway, go v*te

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
love hot leftist takes about waiting hundreds of years to end capitalism

the jellyfish that compose 90% of all living matter by that point will really appreciate a stateless, classless society

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
hot drat we need to get out the vote for the crucial revolutionary leftist demographic in america. those seven votes could turn the tide when every. vote. counts.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
mostly i want people to vote because each vote cast transfers a small portion of their soul to me. not enough to be noticed, but i have lived for a thousand thousand years and voting will sustain me for a thousand thousand more. so please, vote.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

the great part is we can complain about Biden and v*te against Trump at the same time.

go v*te

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Did she get paid six figures for this like those other youtubers got paid to shill Hillary/Biden

And gently caress her for mocking “22 year olds” and young people being disillusioned with the system, they are not responsible the for the endless wars or the destruction of democracy under the boot of capital lol

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

while you’re formulating an alternative...

go v*te

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Malkina_ posted:

And gently caress her for mocking “22 year olds” and young people being disillusioned with the system, they are not responsible the for the endless wars or the destruction of democracy under the boot of capital lol

a while back she was walking this tightrope where she seemed far more courteous and amicable to the necessity of a Left then she fell hard on the liberal side and she got dunked on appropriately

for someone so aware of ideological thought be blindsided by that when she got really big and - as a transwoman friend of mine has pointed out - had very expensive and successful transitional procedures is perversely ironic given that she has herself criticized that behavior in other videos. In other words, "it is easy to disregard the greater concerns of leftist politics now that you are pretty and well-off"

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

dead gay comedy forums posted:

a while back she was walking this tightrope where she seemed far more courteous and amicable to the necessity of a Left then she fell hard on the liberal side and she got dunked on appropriately

for someone so aware of ideological thought be blindsided by that when she got really big and - as a transwoman friend of mine has pointed out - had very expensive and successful transitional procedures is perversely ironic given that she has herself criticized that behavior in other videos. In other words, "it is easy to disregard the greater concerns of leftist politics now that you are pretty and well-off"

this is basically the “splitter” scene in Life of Brian but in 2020

go v*te

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

dead gay comedy forums posted:

She's awfully transphobic against folks who don't pass (and folks who don't want to pass) too, uploads really cruel videos making fun of them for being "cringe" and uses gendered insults. She's pretty gross, was surprised to see her video posted here

Editing to ask: what did you mean by the first part, "she seemed far more courteous and amicable to the necessity of a left then she fell hard on the liberal side?"

Lovelyn has issued a correction as of 18:59 on Oct 21, 2020

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

gonna need some links there chief

while you’re looking for those links, go out and v*te

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
I’m gonna vote Biden because I’m part of a demographic that won’t be put on concentration camps by liberals but would be by fascists. If you do the same I’ll be grateful

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

is this an unironic “after hitler, our turn” post?

edit: v*te

virtualboyCOLOR has issued a correction as of 19:10 on Oct 21, 2020

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Not sure if you mean me, but my post wasn’t ironic. I’m a white queer person and I think avoiding fascist level concentration camps is legit harm reduction, but I wanted to acknowledge that camps for brown people were made by liberals.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

fair enough. thank you.

everyone else: go v*te

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
please vote for gloria la riva, thank you.