Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Is Canada blocked from visiting Costa Rica yet? Asking for a friend...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
In a public setting? Uh, yeah, pretty much.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
you want to start an onlyfans or something go for it, but on a zoom call, probably not.

krillin from Dragonball
Aug 8, 2013
if jon kay is on screen, he pullin' his peen

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao yeah jerking it on a work call is totally the same thing as consensual non-traditional sex practices in private life, this guy gets it

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Getting caught jerking off during a video conference at work and then trying to cast yourself as the victim is the most white privilege conservative thing I've ever heard.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

look pal pulling your pud is pulling your pud. in the privacy of your bedroom, in front of dozens of coworkers, it's all the same in the eyes of god

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Speaking as someone who works in a PCH let me summarize my fellow workers feelings:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/cam_oflage/status/1319485422448173056?s=21

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

TFW you come home and your dad's sittin watchin canada's skinemax with a beer. :stare:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I preferred the TV too Good for TV branding. It was Law & Order, Homicide: Life on the Street and The Shield back to back to back.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
getting kicked out by my landlord at the end of my lease hell yeah. maybe i'll be real lucky and the market will have actually imploded by then

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

getting kicked out by my landlord at the end of my lease hell yeah. maybe i'll be real lucky and the market will have actually imploded by then

Condolences. Another idiotic landlord who thinks NOW is the best time to sell?

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
rebuild the place, basically. i obviously don't know all the details but it'll apparently involve enlarging the place?

zero knowledge
Apr 27, 2008

Another Bill posted:

I preferred the TV too Good for TV branding. It was Law & Order, Homicide: Life on the Street and The Shield back to back to back.

i always loved how Canadian television is so gosh darn proud to be canadian, the true north strong and free, the home of independent canadian artists, a place for the unique cultural voice of Mississauga and so on, but really all they wanted to do was run as many reruns of popular American shows as possible so they could actually sell ads

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

How you guys feel about that Randy Hillier fellow gaining traction in the rising anti-mask community

Got a video shared to me about him asking about the concentration camps the government is making

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Can't we have a government revolt over something good for once? These people don't mind being abused by capital and politicians controlling every part of their life, but a mask is the breaking point?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Fried Watermelon posted:

How you guys feel about that Randy Hillier fellow gaining traction in the rising anti-mask community

Got a video shared to me about him asking about the concentration camps the government is making

hes just another mad max clone who will end up losing as a ppc candidate in the next federal election

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

It was pretty weird that showcase used to be the softcore euro movie network and is now just syndicated tv show channel

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

this sums up the manitoba covid situation pretty well

https://twitter.com/ScottBilleck/status/1319692069581910016?s=20

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

rebuild the place, basically. i obviously don't know all the details but it'll apparently involve enlarging the place?

Hope your landlord knows lumber is in really short supply lol

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Isizzlehorn posted:

Hope your landlord knows lumber is in really short supply lol

don't forget about the price doubling for whatever you can find!

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

What more do you want?!

Fine fine, we will reopen bars again!

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
cool to watch the public health officials of province/region after province/region tell people to straighten up or they'll have to do a lockdown followed by 2 weeks of no one giving a poo poo and then a lockdown.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
they need to just start going straight to lockdown

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Cold on a Cob posted:

they need to just start going straight to lockdown

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
never should have left lockdown in april

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the solution is obvious

many tens of years ago at the start of the pandemic I saw a news article for a drive through strip club, and some places across the world had drive through covid testing

drive through bars - you drive up to a table and they line up enough drinks so they would have to kick you out for being too drunk, you slam em all back and tap your card to pay then quickly drive home and into your living room

edit: wait this isn't the covid shitposting thread, woops

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

blatman posted:

every thread can be the covid shitposting thread if you try hard and believe in yourself

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

blatman posted:

the solution is obvious

many tens of years ago at the start of the pandemic I saw a news article for a drive through strip club, and some places across the world had drive through covid testing

drive through bars - you drive up to a table and they line up enough drinks so they would have to kick you out for being too drunk, you slam em all back and tap your card to pay then quickly drive home and into your living room

also there's a cute boy/girl there and you can talk to them for a minute out of your window and then they say "oh uh i think my friends are looking for me" and walk away. that way you get the complete bar experience.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

xtal posted:

Can't we have a government revolt over something good for once? These people don't mind being abused by capital and politicians controlling every part of their life, but a mask is the breaking point?

They're okay with it as long as they feel people they don't like are being hurt more, but in this case everyone is "hurt" equally

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/Darth_Pingu/status/1320029353099538432?s=19

It's funny because ween means penis

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
I like halloween a lot but I would be favour of a Jesus Penis day

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
When, oh when, will the fragile oppressed christians finally get a day that revolves around them?

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Looking forward to every day of the year being dedicated to Christianity
Or there's just one day where Christians get The Purge-level angry at anyone who isn't them

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

jonsicoli posted:

Or there's just one day where Christians get The Purge-level angry at anyone who isn't them

Just one? What's the catch?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Just watching the BC election results, NDP majority looks pretty likely. I have to wonder if the Liberals have to undergo a full purge of the religious wackadoos to prevent dinguses like Throness causing embarrassment.

Its ok if they dont though, keep on loving up BCLibs! Get a leader twice as charismatic as Wilkinson next time (ie still chr 0)

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

priznat posted:

Just watching the BC election results, NDP majority looks pretty likely. I have to wonder if the Liberals have to undergo a full purge of the religious wackadoos to prevent dinguses like Throness causing embarrassment.

Its ok if they dont though, keep on loving up BCLibs! Get a leader twice as charismatic as Wilkinson next time (ie still chr 0)

Yeah CTV and CBC both calling a majority, and given how early it is and how many votes won't be countable tonight, it's likely a whomping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

DynamicSloth posted:

Yeah CTV and CBC both calling a majority, and given how early it is and how many votes won't be countable tonight, it's likely a whomping.

It was quite the calculated move to call the election now and it looks like it paid off so hopefully Horgan does some good stuff.

First time an NDP premier has been re-elected, apparently! In BC but possibly country wide? Just overheard that on ctv.