Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I still feel like the chiefs can go blow for blow with the buccaneers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chromatic posted:

You know it’s Pats/Bucs no matter what

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I wonder what AB did to Brady to get him so infatuated with him. Did he make the best avocado ice cream sundae?

EDIT: guess it was practice.
https://twitter.com/MarkDanielsPJ/status/1319765834621964288?s=20

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Oct 24, 2020

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Obviously Brady saw how well Kraft advocating for Meek Mill worked out and he's trying to do something similar.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I hope Brady throws up endless bombs to AB. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Chromatic posted:

The chiefs are still def the favorites, the bucs WRs were not a weak spot

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this year has so fully broken my brain that i can't even remember what brown's latest awful thing was

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

His mustache

Also his rape

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
He was cut by NE after threatening a reporter's source in a group text with the source and his thugs.

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1319392842708496384?s=19

https://twitter.com/RobertKlemko/status/1174895770752839681?s=19

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Antonio Brown eats too many strawberries probably

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Threatening reporters is fine just ask Frank Clark

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
AB gonna sign with a team and Josh Gordon just waiting to get reinstated after 125 days.....

Seems fair

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
all I got from that is that AB hired some broke girl to paint his house and she didn't do a good job

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1319990502901665792

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Bucs locker room just didn’t feel the same without a known rapist

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

gently caress Brown and gently caress the Bucs

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Reading that Tom Brady arranged a “very long” phone call between Tony Robbins and AB prior to the signing is one of the most depressing things I’ve read in a while and that’s saying something.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I don't remember the context behind it but Robbins once got a group of people to say the hard n during one of his seminars.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Reading that Tom Brady arranged a “very long” phone call between Tony Robbins and AB prior to the signing is one of the most depressing things I’ve read in a while and that’s saying something.

Tom Brady mudding the already muddy waters of AB's mental health for a shot at another ring is very on brand.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Better Than You posted:

I don't remember the context behind it but Robbins once got a group of people to say the hard n during one of his seminars.

Probably just because he could.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Man, I was so happy to be rid of Winston that I could handle a drat CHUD as a QB because at least he wasn't a rapist.

I'm seriously teetering on the edge of giving up the Bucs and the NFL for good. I realize there's no sport that has any sort of moral high ground in anything, but at least I don't feel disgusted in most cases watching my or another team in other sports I like.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Better Than You posted:

And he’s also been accused of sexual assault by multiple women! I can’t imagine someone better positioned to mentor a guy who *checks notes* - oh boy.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
What's the line on how long it takes for AB to blow up the locker room? He and Arians have beef going back to draft day. He's called Brown a diva a recently as April, and told stories on national t.v. about his behavior going back to 2010 and 2011 when he was still the Steelers OC

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
At least from Arians standpoint he has to have told Brady the second it looks like AB is even starting to cause problems he’s gone.

You’d hope anyway

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1320023105063014401

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
add him bucs

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
it would be hilarious if the buccs immediately traded AB for Thomas

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Someone refresh me on who has to deal with cap situations regarding trades. The cap is obviously imaginary, but still.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/neguszah/status/1320023779129626624?s=19

lol

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Grittybeard posted:

Someone refresh me on who has to deal with cap situations regarding trades. The cap is obviously imaginary, but still.

All the remaining signing bonus money, which is normally prorated across the whole contract, lands on the trading team that year.

But the receiving team then has to deal with any future guaranteed money

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

I think the Ravens are like $425k under

e: misread

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Its oct 24 2020 and the titans are 5-0

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

So Brees basically came back for one last year for nothing.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So the league has just decided to sacrifice Carr for Bradys glory I guess

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

He’d want too much for us to consider but god if Miami could make this happen and cut Wilson. We’d have our top tier receiving corps solidified for... 3 years barring injury

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Pats should push all in for Thomas. Not like Bill is going to turn those draft picks into useful offensive weapons anyway.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Amy Pole Her posted:

He’d want too much for us to consider but god if Miami could make this happen and cut Wilson. We’d have our top tier receiving corps solidified for... 3 years barring injury

Pairing up the quarterback who only throws slants with the wide receiver who only runs slants?

:getin:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Docjowles posted:

Pats should push all in for Thomas. Not like Bill is going to turn those draft picks into useful offensive weapons anyway.

Ah yes the Brandon Cooks maneuver

yeah I know Thomas is way better but man Cooks was so situationaly unaware he literally cost the Pats that Superbowl by getting jacked up

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Docjowles posted:

They won’t pay him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Can't pay slant boy