Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/MattThompson/status/1319908901484048384?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
well the atmosphere looks pretty cool at least

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

This guy is a self licking ice-cream

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

this is apparently the first time i’ve heard the australian national anthem and this is very surprising to me

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

are the better seats on the second level? it seems like it’d be hard to see the action low with a field that massive

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

sudo rm -rf posted:

are the better seats on the second level? it seems like it’d be hard to see the action low with a field that massive

Yeah I personally like sitting in the second or third tier cause you get a broader view of the field but being in the bowl is good now and again for appreciating how fast the game is

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Lynch doing his thing already

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

NOOOOOOOOOOO

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Can't help feeling for Ablett there.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Well, gently caress

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

that dude is knocked the gently caress out

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

and was that a dislocated shoulder?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Could there be a more 2020 start to a GF than this

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

sudo rm -rf posted:

and was that a dislocated shoulder?

The way he landed, it wouldn't surprise me.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Don't think Dangerfield has much to answer for, you could argue he could've avoided it but he has to protect himself.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I'm not a huge Dangerfield fan but if you're going to punch the ball then that could possibly happen and there's nothing else he could do.

Lynch meanwhile already has a double-arm push in the back and a dragon suplex on his sheet so far this match. Starting as he means to continue.

sudo rm -rf posted:

this is apparently the first time i’ve heard the australian national anthem and this is very surprising to me

if you're at all interested and in a metro area in the U.S. you should look up a local club, even for others to watch games with during the season.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

i dont know what ablett did to piss off the football gods but drat

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

i think the thing that still confuses me the most in afl is how subjective the free kicks are given for being tackled vs the jump ball reset

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

sudo rm -rf posted:

i think the thing that still confuses me the most in afl is how subjective the free kicks are given for being tackled vs the jump ball reset

30 years in and same

alr
May 14, 2009
"Let's have a listen"
"gently caress OFF"
"Perhaps not"

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

sudo rm -rf posted:

Yeah to me that tackle on Dangerfield looked like a garden variety tackle. Hard to push in the back when your arms are in front of the person you're "pushing"

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

so uh

cte’s got to be an issue for you guys too right

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Dusty has the NS in the bag already surely, think of the narrative!

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

sudo rm -rf posted:

so uh

cte’s got to be an issue for you guys too right

Because it's far less of a territory game and head contact is strongly legislated against, most head contact tends to be incidental, biggest issue recently has been sling tackles resulting in heads contacting the ground. But yes, it's an issue, but not as much as crippling leg and knee injuries. AFL has the highest incidence of ACL injuries outside of skiing.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

lol

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
WHAT IS THIS GAME?!

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

BT in fine form tonight. First mistaking GAJ’s shoulder injury for a leg injury, now mistaking a security guard for a field invader.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Which one of you dickheads do we have to bail out of stadium jail

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

monolithburger posted:

WHAT IS THIS GAME?!

the ol chaosball

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

16 minute quarter is really quick

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

thepokey posted:

BT in fine form tonight. First mistaking GAJ’s shoulder injury for a leg injury, now mistaking a security guard for a field invader.
tbf I thought the same of the guard

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

acidx posted:

the ol chaosball

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

snoremac posted:

tbf I thought the same of the guard

yeah but the ablett thing tho, come on. it's gaz, of course it's his shoulder

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?
Geelong's pressure is absolutely unreal.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Richmond looking shite :getin:

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

that was lazy defense letting them get all those wide open marks in a row

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
This has been an incredible quarter, let's see if this effort catches up with them in the 4th

Edit: what a flick from Ablett

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

why is there a random patch of grass in the center that’s different

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
It's probably the cricket pitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Martin's a freak