Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I would be loving stoked if my weed had PCP or even just regular old speed tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Oh nooo br'er drug dealer please don't throw me in the PCPatch nooooo

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Elysiume posted:

Oh nooo br'er drug dealer please don't throw me in the PCPatch nooooo

i appreciate this

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 60 minutes!

OwlFancier posted:

That's a chase gun, designed for when another camel is trying to intercept you so you can offer fire back towards the pursuing camel.

:hmmyes:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

BonHair posted:

I gotta say that having a street full of LSD-trippy kids sounds hilarious, so I could see some psycho doing that.

Kids are kind of already on a little trip, but it lasts for like eight years.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
[ninja turtles theme song voice]

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Data Graham posted:

Same, I could never figure out just what the motivations of grownups were extrapolating from the scary and inscrutable stories I heard about them.

Its one of those real accounts that grew into an urban legend based on half remembered facts. In the late 70s there was a case of of a child dying from drug laced candy, but the candy was laced by the child's parents. The uncle that was staying with the family OD'd and in an attempt to hide the hide the drugs the parents poured the remainder onto thr kids candy basket.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:vince:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Its one of those real accounts that grew into an urban legend based on half remembered facts. In the late 70s there was a case of of a child dying from drug laced candy, but the candy was laced by the child's parents. The uncle that was staying with the family OD'd and in an attempt to hide the hide the drugs the parents poured the remainder onto thr kids candy basket.

that's pretty amazing considering they could have poured it literally anywhere else

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

that's pretty amazing considering they could have poured it literally anywhere else

Like where? Keep in mind they probably wanted to be able to still do the drug later.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

EDP ain’t that classy.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Nards, if you're feeling saucy

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I just remembered that the story about giving kids free drugs is super old: https://youtu.be/puu4cYfohgs

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I would be loving stoked if my weed had PCP or even just regular old speed tbh

When I was a teen I found a bag of shake on the ground that I'm pretty sure was laced with PCP, it was great.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Like where? Keep in mind they probably wanted to be able to still do the drug later.

I'd bring up questions about the existence of literally any other container but I have heard way too many stories about the terminally stupid to really think it's worth the effort to question

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Roughly 20 years ago a friend of mine stole some weed from his dad's stash and smoked it with me. It tasted awful, smelled awful, burnt oddly, and I spent a few hours after very very worried that the snake like creature that lived inside me was trying to come up out of my throat and then I would die. My friend had a similarly odd and awful experience. To this day it's the only laced weed I've ever seen or smoked that I hadn't laced myself.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Desert Bus posted:

Roughly 20 years ago a friend of mine stole some weed from his dad's stash and smoked it with me. It tasted awful, smelled awful, burnt oddly, and I spent a few hours after very very worried that the snake like creature that lived inside me was trying to come up out of my throat and then I would die. My friend had a similarly odd and awful experience. To this day it's the only laced weed I've ever seen or smoked that I hadn't laced myself.

How’s the snake been since?

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Nards, if you're feeling saucy

Miss Jackson, if you're nasty.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MrTonyNacho/status/1319087297917259776?s=20

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Bum the Sad posted:

How’s the snake been since?

No more escape attempts so it's either dead or content to stay in my body.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Please, that's clearly a wagon

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Please, that's clearly a wagon

Maybe his eyes were cheated by some spell.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Boy, the skeleton army propaganda is getting really insidious these days. They're leaving out key info on how one becomes a skeleton in the first place. This is really dangerous.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Cmon, it's not that hard to become a skeleton. All you need is a little gumption and a really sharp knife.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
I am too lazy to combine these two images

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I for one am imprisoning my skeleton in wraps for all eternity. Mummy mob represent!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

Cmon, it's not that hard to become a skeleton. All you need is a little gumption and a really sharp knife.

My plan is to pass out drunk in a bathtub full of Dermestid beetles and then wake up as a skeleton.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Thank you this was great.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

SpacePig posted:

Boy, the skeleton army propaganda is getting really insidious these days. They're leaving out key info on how one becomes a skeleton in the first place. This is really dangerous.
Become?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Desert Bus posted:

That sounds a lot like a dad that wants to keep the kids out of his stash, either for selfish or self-righteous reasons.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Hihohe posted:

I for one am imprisoning my skeleton in wraps for all eternity. Mummy mob represent!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Oh, no! Next is the part where he tries to scoop it all back in!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ariong posted:

Oh, no! Next is the part where he tries to scoop it all back in!

:whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUzGrzsYqH4