Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Maya Fey posted:

dusting off the 3ds any rec as to which is the best fire emblem game on it? and also do you need to play smt4 before apocalypse, not sure i'll play either but i hear apocalypse is way better

Awakening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I’m playing thru the 3ds FEs right now and Awakening was fantastic. Fates is meh, and I haven’t gotten to shadows of Valentia yet but go with awakening!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shadows of Valentia blows

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I played it for like an hour but moved on to fates because it looked like crap and I couldn’t make my character a girl >:[

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

you can get sacred stones on virtual gba for 3ds, that one is good but very classic fire emblem

awakening is probably my favorite fe

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

awakening it is ty. idk about smt4 though maybe i'll give the original another try but i get burned out on those

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
tried out slayaway camp cuz it's free on xbox, it's ok

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Maya Fey posted:

getting an enormous migraine headache due to playing JOnathan Blow's devious puzzles in The Witness

if you knew what i call that game youd need the worlds most structurally sound seat for you to not fall on your rear end

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

ArfJason posted:

if you knew what i call that game youd need the worlds most structurally sound seat for you to not fall on your rear end

:ohdear:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Play 4 before Apocalypse

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Maya Fey posted:

dusting off the 3ds any rec as to which is the best fire emblem game on it?

Sacred Stones on the gba

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Going hard on Hades, finally cleared with the hidden spear

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pkmn crystal, beat the steel gym now I'm running around trying to hatch some eggs

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

lol I was stuck forever but I just found out the gravity suit stops lava damage.

Now we enter end game.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Caught a lunker while fishing in Shenmue 3 :cool:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I just beat Super Metroid so I want to jump back into Katamari Reroll but I hate playing my Switch undocked and my gf is watching some murder show on the tv. Might play Sonic the Hedgehog now that I'm jumping into franchises that I've never really played too much of before.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HalfHazard posted:

Caught a lunker while fishing in Shenmue 3 :cool:

Baller.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hideo kojimas special chair

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Heard someone talking about King's Field tonight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

got a new job after losing mine due to covid in march so im going to sub to wow classic and mainline that poo poo until i have to start work aghain.

Spoke too soon lol. Corona Second wave ftw. Keep on gaming in the free world, thank god I already paid for the wow sub .

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Spoke too soon lol. Corona Second wave ftw. Keep on gaming in the free world, thank god I already paid for the wow sub .

condolences and congrats

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

condolences and congrats

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

condolences and congrats

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

mega man x and coffee

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

condolences and congrats

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

As well as New Horizons and RE:0, it's been Amnesia: Rebirth and FFXIV (plus morning coffee, natch). For every terrifying horror game, there must be chill & relaxation gaming to bring harmony.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

condolences and congrats

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dragon Quest V and Pokemon Sword

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

fadam posted:

mega man x and coffee

starting to get into an SNES mood now myself. not sure what to play just yet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shenmue, found an enormous field , a real treasure trove of herbs

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

mycophobia posted:

starting to get into an SNES mood now myself. not sure what to play just yet

Mega Man X is good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Teh Evil Within.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

fadam posted:

Mega Man X is good

hell why not

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I bought the Legacy collection to play it but it doesn’t recognize my SNES controller and you have to screw around with a cfg file every time you boot it if you have a 144mhz monitor and gsync on so I’m just emulating it lol.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

death stranding. its good to be back in it.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

fadam posted:

I bought the Legacy collection to play it but it doesn’t recognize my SNES controller and you have to screw around with a cfg file every time you boot it if you have a 144mhz monitor and gsync on so I’m just emulating it lol.

i thought i owned a copy for my snes but i dont so im playing it on snes9xgx on my Wii

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Spoderman posted:

death stranding. its good to be back in it.

keep on keeping on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
CSGO