Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Love a last minute winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

jre posted:

Love a last minute winner

Is the worry not that the reliance on them will bite you in the arse?

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

Is the worry not that the reliance on them will bite you in the arse?

Sign of champions mate.

Playing awful for about two months solid? Also the sign of champions.

Not having any left backs? You better believe that's the sign of champions.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

At least Lennons got two weeks to put his feet up and bask in all of the praise he’s getting

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Well that was about as shite as I expected :negative:

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
first 15 minutes were a great watch as a neutral but yeah game kinda petered out and celtic were pretty atrocious

saints are up 2-nil against hamilton already though so thats the important point!

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

Sign of champions mate.

Playing awful for about two months solid? Also the sign of champions.

Not having any left backs? You better believe that's the sign of champions.

Feel like this was coming. Felt for poor Daxalt and the other guy making his debut.

Aside from that - :lol: no shots on target at home? :lol:

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

Feel like this was coming. Felt for poor Daxalt and the other guy making his debut.

Aside from that - :lol: no shots on target at home? :lol:

We've been poo poo all season and the only reason it isn't full panic stations and riots is just the deeply ingrained assumption that we'll somehow still come out on top, just like the last nine years. We'll see how long that cosy feeling lasts.

Laxalt looked decent at least.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6o1SEj02t0

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Can't believe we blew two leads against that shower of shite

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Shane Duffy is absolute dogshit lmao

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Buying players from England can be a bit of a gamble...

https://twitter.com/rangersgoais/status/1320385056125452291?s=21

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Oh how the worm has turned. Woeful preparation and lax management all the way to the very top at Celtic, makes for an interesting season but what I would give for it to have been another cakewalk.

Lennon has to get sacked. Mr. Motivator as his replacement.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

RIP Jordan Jones you tried to land a stupid tackle and died and then came back over a period of rehabilitation and building your reputation up with the manager and then went to a party and died. Also Edmundson for some bizarre reason the loving idiot.

Can’t wait to see the measured and proportionate responses to it though.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
A ten point deduction seems the only appropriate measure imho

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

After being praised by government and starting another conspiracy theory for Celtic bloggers I think we should be awarded 5 extra points.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Sevcovid?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Hundemic

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Corongers

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Hibs are poo poo.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Starting to get the feeling that Rangers aren’t poo poo?

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

Starting to get the feeling that Rangers aren’t poo poo?

If you come back after the winter break and don't poo poo the bed for the third year in a row, then you can truly say that Rangers are not poo poo.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

If you come back after the winter break and don't poo poo the bed for the third year in a row, then you can truly say that Rangers are not poo poo.

There isn’t a winter break.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

All the pieces are falling into place...

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

All the pieces are falling into place...

You looking forward to Strachan not playing anyone under 5’8”?

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
The league isn't over yet but when we inevitably gently caress up our chance at ten in a row I'm going to write a lot about how we managed that. Maybe it'll be therapeutic. From an unassailable position of superiority to what looks like a total implosion in the space of a few years.

Not that Rangers don't deserve credit for sticking with Gerrard and giving him time to learn, grow his team ect, when other clubs/owners might have gotten impatient and sacked him. Who knows, if Covid hadn't interrupted the season maybe he would have been. But wowee we hosed up in so many ways.

Please quote this post in 6 months time to laugh if we do win ten in a row.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

Time to get Big Ronny Deila back in guys, this is embarrassing

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

biglads posted:

Time to get Big Ronny Deila back in guys, this is embarrassing

Can I be the first to say that they should stick with him

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Martin O'Neill says he can get 100 people willing to risk coronavirus so they can push a fence over any time, he can get you a toe by noon as well. KTF in Neil Francis Lenyon!

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Current fan site status

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Total Meatlove posted:

:suicide:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

It’s OK, the best test for a team low on confidence and leaking goals like crazy is to play against AC Milan at the San Siro in Zlatan’s first game back from injury.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

Total Meatlove posted:

It’s OK, the best test for a team low on confidence and leaking goals like crazy is to play against AC Milan at the San Siro in Zlatan’s first game back from injury.

Tbh the funniest thing would be for Celtic to get a result against Milan but then get a gubbing from St Johnstone.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

biglads posted:

Tbh the funniest thing would be for Celtic to get a result against Milan but then get a gubbing from St Johnstone.

Any result will be hilarious for multiple reasons. It’s wonderful.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I'd be laughing more but the dons are absolute dogshit at the moment and all

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

You’ve got big Ross doing good things though?

In other news Dave King is selling his stake in the club to Club 1872 on a three year timeline.

quote:

King, who left his role this year after completing his takeover of the club in 2015, has agreed a deal which gives the group three years to purchase his 20.37 per cent stake. It will mean that, combined with Club 1872's existing tranche of under 5 per cent, they will now be above a 25 per cent threshold.

Would need subs and membership of Club 1872 to double to do it, but it’s still fairly incredible that ‘22 might see Rangers with fans as the largest shareholders.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Total Meatlove posted:

You’ve got big Ross doing good things though?

In other news Dave King is selling his stake in the club to Club 1872 on a three year timeline.

Would need subs and membership of Club 1872 to double to do it, but it’s still fairly incredible that ‘22 might see Rangers with fans as the largest shareholders.

1872 have been completely shafted by the club in previous issues, mainly because its leadership are too cosy with the board.
They paid Mike Ashley a multiple of what the shares were actually worth, then saw that percentage wiped out by the repeated share issues needed to plug the shortfalls. Unless you get someone in who's competent and independent I think that the fans will end up putting a huge amount of their money into Dave King's pocket to still only have 5% at the end of it.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

At the point the fans own 25% + 1 they would be able to control whether there were any share issues.

I just doubt they’ll raise enough in time. Would love to see it mind.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Gonna laugh myself sick if Celtic’s bad run continues into having games postponed and then awarded to their opponents 3-0 because they went and took a team photo and posted the behind the scenes video as an advert.

Might laugh at Dundee doing the same but mostly Celtic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

Covid-minded