Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Today, after many days of not voting for Joseph R. Biden, I finally and defninitively voted for Howie Hawkins, a person who is not Joe Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Floridian NoJoe, reporting in.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

"Hey guys I can stop this man from destroying the world.... by destroying it one year later than he would!"

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Clever Moniker posted:

Floridian NoJoe, reporting in.

it's you, you cost joe florida!!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Code Jockey posted:

no, I cost joe florida! i and i alone!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
What it feels like receiving a ballot on which you won't vote for Joe Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UxzHlZdJhQ&t=7s

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Marx Was A Lib posted:

/

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Code Jockey posted:

can you imagine the glory of being in whichever state it is if there is 500-ish bush v gore level of fuckery this year and having a nojoe tag

imagine your vote mattering that much and it being nojoe, i'd die laughing, those fuckers who voted for nader in florida must still be yucking it up

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Just got a text letting me know my ballot has arrived and I have thus officially fulfilled the bargain my tag demands.

emf
Aug 1, 2002

Wrote-in La Riva and dropping off my ballot now. NoJoe fulfilled.

Feels good.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Zvahl posted:

can you imagine the glory of being in whichever state it is if there is 500-ish bush v gore level of fuckery this year and having a nojoe tag

imagine your vote mattering that much and it being nojoe, i'd die laughing, those fuckers who voted for nader in florida must still be yucking it up

This is the ultimate NoJoe fantasy. A level beyond Swing State

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Imagine what it would be like walking into D&D....

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/schwartzbCNBC/status/1320846244940578818

Buying a seat at the table (or maybe the entire table) at the last minute

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Jewel Repetition posted:

imagine the smell

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Zvahl posted:

how about the legitimate Buchanan voters?

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Marx Was A Lib posted:

We all did our part ☺️

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ruzihm posted:

imagine the smell

Lol

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

Vox Nihili posted:

Buying a seat at the table (or maybe the entire table) at the last minute

it's not about the literal money

goldman sachs buying the treasury seat is practically an american tradition at this point

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress Joe Biden and gently caress you too if you vote for him :thermidor:

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Ruzihm posted:

Apparently he was talking to George Lopez. Not sure if that makes it better or worse but wow :cripes:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1320765883405520900

Even if that's true, it means is brain suddenly took a left turn in the middle of a thought.

"Four more years of George . . . uh, George . . ." is either talking about somebody named George or suddenly losing track of whatever his thought was. Either way, it doesn't really inspire confidence in his decaying brain.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

he absolutely was going to say George Bush

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
Plenty to hate on Joe for without going all in on any given gaff. Dude is a gaff machine, always has been. His mind is absolutely going but, frankly, that's the least of my concerns about a Joe presidency. Joe with a working brain is a loving monster. Joe with a mush brain is an absolute improvement on every metric. Joe with a mush brain is merely a pawn of the establishment wing of the democratic party as opposed to a Lucas Arts project Ronald Reagan:George Bush (Reagan 2):George W Bush (Bush 2, Reagan 4): Joe Biden (Reagn 5, Bush 3)

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I make dumb mistakes when I speak like spoonerisms and whatnot, but the difference is I'M NOT RUNNING TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED loving STATES.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

:siren: reminder that even if you have voted for Not Joe Biden you can still fail the toxx if you recommend voting for him. no one is in the clear yet

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mind_Taker posted:

:siren: reminder that even if you have voted for Not Joe Biden you can still fail the toxx if you recommend voting for him. no one is in the clear yet

They had an issue with my ballot so I NoJoe'd twice :smug:

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
I want to make it very clear that my distinction between "mush brained Joe" and "functioning brain Joe who gaffs" is not to be read as an endorsement. I was merely stating that "mush brained Joe" is a better thing than "functioning brain Joe who gaffs".

Neither deserves your vote. They are both extremely bad and both are evil, albeit in slightly different ways.

I'm voting Howie :)

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Dr Pepper posted:

Not going to do that because lol the green party sucks just as hard. I'll either leave it blank or write in Bernie

Mission accomplished :toot: vote cast and it is NOJOE

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Jewel Repetition posted:

why would i ever go into d&d every time I'm reninded why i left in about two minutes of scrolling

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I like to think you say ”No Joe” much like ”Bro Force.”

Very machismo America oo-rah.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

I've just had a moral crisis where I've realized we need to vote for joe in order to secure the supreme court!

~

~

~

~

Oh well nevermind lol

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Leaning back, putting my hands behind my head, thinking about the people who told me we need to elect Joe to protect the court.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

cenotaph posted:

Leaning back, putting my hands behind my head, thinking about the people who told me we need to elect Joe to protect the court.

Now it's to pack the court.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

DoomTrainPhD posted:

I like to think you say ”No Joe” much like ”Bro Force.”

Very machismo America oo-rah.

Yep. Specifically "Nooooooo JOE!" like how G.I. Joe says go Joe

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Now it's to create a committee to explore options to pack the court.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
Don't worry, a lib I know who worked on Hillary 4 America and is running a franchise of "Families for America" is extremely excited because the confirmation of Justice Barret means that single issue abortion voters will now feel safe voting for Biden. It was a real Dril "This isn't blood it is victory wine" moment.

Biden will win because our humiliation needs to be complete and it needs to be proven that better things aren't possible, but things like that really make me hold our hope for a Biden loss.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Jewel Repetition posted:

ENN OHH JOEEEEEEE

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

It's weird to think it hasn't even been 8 months since this thread was made. Feels like over a year

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Jewel Repetition posted:

That’s the ticket!

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
COBRA-LALLALAALALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_tEE41xJRw

Notice how they didn't have the graphical capabilities to render the twin towers in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's weird to think it hasn't even been 8 months since this thread was made. Feels like over a year

jesus christ