Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Acerbatus posted:

there was a small spider in the laundry I was doing today and I dare anyone else to name a worse thing that happened to them (not really because they cant).

I had a huntsman run out of my jeans after I'd put them on, once

I didn't..super mind because huntsmans are fine but also euuugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Stairmaster posted:

halloween isnt happening this year

It's been halloween since March.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

@ibram and Dryzen and other siege friends

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Tachanka

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Rainbow 6 is now an isekai.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Truck-kun gets play of the game!

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
My money is Tachanka

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Found some great merch rofl

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Hey is there a good site for quickly looking up Japanese words in either romaji or kana (not sure how to swing the second one on my phone atm though)
Ended up watching some jp streams on my phone while my computers dead and started to like actively listen for words and then I thought this could be a fun ( if obviously very limited) way to get some vocab

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I usually use jisho.org

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!

Acerbatus posted:

there was a small spider in the laundry I was doing today and I dare anyone else to name a worse thing that happened to them (not really because they cant).

I agree, that poor leggy buddy :(

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
jisho is great

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

DisDisDis posted:

Hey is there a good site for quickly looking up Japanese words in either romaji or kana (not sure how to swing the second one on my phone atm though)
Ended up watching some jp streams on my phone while my computers dead and started to like actively listen for words and then I thought this could be a fun ( if obviously very limited) way to get some vocab

I know on iOS you can pretty easily set up foreign language keyboards you can switch to on the fly, so I'm sure there's something similar if you're on android

I use shirabe jisho as my app on iOS but I don't know if it's available on other stuff. fwiw I just searched the app store for "japanese dictionary" and that was the first one that came up and it was fine

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DisDisDis posted:

Jisho works pretty well for me, especially since you can select the radicals that make up the kanji to search for them that way. Most android phones let you download free language packs, which let you swipe the space bar to switch the keyboard to another language, my phone has English, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
E: double post

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the dictionary app on android i use is just called "japanese", literally every japanese-english dictionary on there is just going to be an edict frontend though. its better than trying to use jisho.org on a phone though

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://twitter.com/nocontextmugen/status/1320829705226981376

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aurora posted:

@ibram and Dryzen and other siege friends

lmao im dying

I'm surprised this happened with AK before GFL though, considering GFL already had a Division collab.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

homeless snail posted:

The final monster monday of spooktober @ 8PM eastern tonight, Amachan: The Movie Arc probably, and Healin' Good Precure goes to the zoo, and then at around 9PM eastern, Hell Girl, and then more Hell Girl because I couldn't find the next episode of Yamishibai, and Horror News. Be there

https://cytu.be/r/okayletswatchdramas

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

lmao im dying

I'm surprised this happened with AK before GFL though, considering GFL already had a Division collab.

there’s always this collab

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
COVID forced me to delve into highly rated shows I hadn't seen that were the right level of mindless. I started Kingdom, and against all odds I've watched almost 2 seasons, but honestly this show is loving terrible. The whole thing is just topsy-turvy. The animation is so egregiously awful that the battling segments are just straight up worse than the politicking, because at least the latter isn't physical painful to watch. The main character is so insufferable that any other on-screen character is preferable.

I think what hurts is that it could conceivably be pretty good.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

MAPPA anime about the black samurai Yasuke with designs by Koike... My loving cock is hard

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Netflix original tv programming sucks but this new anime lineup they announced is so loving tight. Thermae Romae, the new Godzilla thing, Baki Season 3, Rohan Kishibe, Way of the Househusband...!!!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Plutonis posted:

MAPPA anime about the black samurai Yasuke with designs by Koike... My loving cock is hard

Whaaaat

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/NXOnNetflix/status/1320902587856478208?s=20

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, that's been in the works for YEARS gently caress yeah

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
hey I don't know if this is the right place for this but does anybody recognize the anime on this hoodie? thanks :shobon:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I got 10 pounds of halloween cookies from my company.

They unfortunately all have wheat and I can't eat them. :suicide:

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

zeldadude posted:

hey I don't know if this is the right place for this but does anybody recognize the anime on this hoodie? thanks :shobon:

granblue fantasy

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

zeldadude posted:

e: gently caress

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!

Space Flower posted:

granblue fantasy

thanks so much!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
not a problem

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
tags=impossible_clothes

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Today, i have been owned

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I need to read Linebarrels

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Reminds me of those Machismos who put synthoil in their biceps.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The not job haver has logged back on :smith:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

verbal enema posted:

:sympathy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

verbal enema posted:

I'm sorry it didn't work out. It's tough to not get discouraged after that, but you just gotta keep on going for it until something works out. Good luck with your search.