Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

leaving the performance center like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, going to throw in a couple bucks because yeah, it's hard to laugh at that once reminded I live in a poo poo country who's official response to "freak accident broke both my legs" is "Well, guess you deserve to die"

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, going to throw in a couple bucks because yeah, it's hard to laugh at that once reminded I live in a poo poo country who's official response to "freak accident broke both my legs" is "Well, guess you deserve to die"

Yup, same.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/karenmessick/status/1321209916539940866?s=19

And once again I'm reminded that some wrestling fans on social media are the lowest form of human being.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

That is such a hosed up freak injury, feel so bad for the guy. Chipped in a few dollars

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I hope the mysterious "Ashley D" actually gives the money from that to the guy and his family and it's not just someone capitalizing on a viral video

It always weirds me out when it's not actual family of the person the money is being collected for because who knows if it's real or not and who's behind it. That being said I hope it helps the guy out because that was brutal.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I have no money to spare but Joey is so right on this one i'm going to stretch my cigarette budget to throw this guy a few bucks because...gently caress.

Healthcare for all is such a must,

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Threw that guy some money. Shameful that this is even necessary. I hope you guys get universal healthcare one day :(

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I lold, can't lie

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/wrestlingleva/status/1321256382218280962?s=20

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I lold, can't lie

same.

SG Bamboo posted:

It took me a second, I was trying to figure out why Lashley looked so bored

then I did it again.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Apparently OWE hosed over their ring announcer/only guy that spoke fluent English and left him stranded and broke in Cambodia.

https://twitter.com/MrSalinas619/status/1321150910043619328

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Dimebags Brain posted:

Apparently OWE hosed over their ring announcer/only guy that spoke fluent English and left him stranded and broke in Cambodia.

https://twitter.com/MrSalinas619/status/1321150910043619328

Isn't that CIMA's company?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Yes. Hopefully this guy doesn't suffer the same fate as the CIMA dojo monkey :smith:

e:

disturbing animal abuse content
In 2009, Cima was one of many Dragon Gate wrestlers embroiled in an animal abuse scandal surrounding Cora, the pet monkey that lived in the Dragon Gate dojo. It was alleged the monkey had been choked until it passed out, burned with charcoal, thrown into a tub of boiling hot water, fed sake regularly until it would pass out, dragged around by a chain on its neck, and burned with fire crackers. Cima was reportedly the one who had brought the monkey into the dojo, but had failed to keep up with the exotic animals preservation laws, though he was not accused of any of the abuse.
After the events came to light, Cima took a three-month pay cut and shaved his head to show remorse.

Hirez fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Oct 28, 2020

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

rare Magic card l00k posted:

CIMA was head trainer for a while but it was never his company, so to speak. I don't know how involved he's been since they moved to Cambodia, as he's been focusing on freelancing with Stronghearts.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1321331942307094530

Chuckie T, still good

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
https://twitter.com/aaronlikethecar/status/1320847941440020481

is this real

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yea

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
if it is I think he’s over the donation limit

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I wasn't able to find it in the FEC records (but they just might not have been updated) but there is $2600 from Chris Jericho.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/prowrestling/status/1321324768306491392

If only there was a wrestling scoops site that knew and could tell us. Oh well.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
concur with both

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

dustin rules and is out here asking the questions we're all afraid to ask

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1319735711512276993

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

dustin rules and is out here asking the questions we're all afraid to ask

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1319735711512276993

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

When did Murder Bryan take over Bernie's social media?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

forkboy84 posted:

When did Murder Bryan take over Bernie's social media?

I'll believe it when Bernie posts about walking all over Burlington

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Jericho gave $2,000 and Nick Jackson chipped in $500.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Nice work Jericho, for donating $1,000 less to the guy with 2 destroyed legs than to Donald Trump :thumbsup:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

dsriggs posted:

Nice work Jericho, for donating $1,000 less to the guy with 2 destroyed legs than to Donald Trump :thumbsup:

Even less if the guy in Texas was also really him.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Jericho's CHUD myopia strikes again. Throw cash at the Gofundmes of wrestlers who need help with medical finances. Then throw cash at a billionaire who is actively trying to make their situation even worse.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

ChrisBTY posted:

Jericho's CHUD myopia strikes again. Throw cash at the Gofundmes of wrestlers who need help with medical finances. Then throw cash at a billionaire who is actively trying to make their situation even worse.

That's probably the dream for those folks though. Enable people who aren't going to take more of their money, and then disperse their funds how they see fit (instead of that wasteful, terrible government misusing it instead)

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Jericho is a born to wealth moron. That's the long and short of him.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i’m glad the legs guy got 2k extra dollars

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does anyone know the legs guy's political beliefs

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

leg guy is really into ron paul

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Cavauro posted:

does anyone know the legs guy's political beliefs

I think he leans to the left

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ItohRespectArmy posted:

leg guy is really into ron paul

Hmmm I don't like it but he still doesn't deserve to have backwards legs in my humble opinion.

IcePhoenix posted:

I think he leans left

:eyepop:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

we regret to inform you the legs guy is racist

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

JUNGLE BOY posted:

we regret to inform you the legs guy is racist

His legs don't see race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Is there any chance leg guy opens a hot dog house? Then I'm okay with it.