Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

This is my hole. It was made for me.

This should be the slogan for real dolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

There's a new one for the "your favorite bad women's anatomy" thread! :allears:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Jamie Faith posted:

There's a new one for the "your favorite bad women's anatomy" thread! :allears:

I've seen that before, that women should be virgins until marriage because if they only have sex with one person the vagina magically shapes itself to that cock making sex better.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

My butthole reshapes to every turd

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

This is my hole. It was made for me.

There are many like it, but this is mine.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

hyperhazard posted:

I want to know how he thinks it backfired in 2018. Dems did great in the midterm election.

They did pretty good, but IIRC Republicans were more fired up than the president's party usually is during midterms, certainly more than Democrats during Obama. Republicans were pretty fired up about Rapey Brett's "mistreatment." Of course, there's no way to tell which anecdotes of people being radicalized by that were lies.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Arsenic Lupin posted:

It’ll make you long, but unfortunately it’ll cost you girth.

I am also noticing some overlap between Amigara Fault and Full Metal Jacket.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Grraarrgghh posted:

My butthole reshapes to every turd

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

gently caress you, I came here to make that joke.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Skwirl posted:

I've seen that before, that women should be virgins until marriage because if they only have sex with one person the vagina magically shapes itself to that cock making sex better.

I mean just make sure all your friends have the same size cock and you can all swap partners carefree!

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Why is nobody talking about teens honking pud during the pandemic!

https://twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/1321046344442744832?s=21

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
I also sit around and think about teenagers honking off

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

So when a baby rips it apart, does the vagina just reset or what?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

there wolf posted:

So when a baby rips it apart, does the vagina just reset or what?

Yes, because that is the natural purpose of a vagina. Dick goes in, baby comes out. It's only problematic if more than one dick goes in. Multiple babies coming out works fine, though. It's one of nature's mysteries.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Cloacamazing! posted:

It's only problematic if more than one dick goes in

I dunno. I've seen a few movies that suggest that, while awkward, multi dicks in is very possible.

Rage McDougal
Jul 28, 2013

Teaching someone that sometimes people do a racism without realising it makes you "human poison".

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status/1321082120069144577

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Rage McDougal posted:

Teaching someone that sometimes people do a racism without realising it makes you "human poison".

translation: "I hate women"

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Dilbert explains why some black mail is ok.

https://mobile.twitter.com/julianfeeld/status/1321260359148158976

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hahahaha look at the narrative they slapped on a perfectly normal looking candid photo

"Harry is henpecked and chastened, Meghan is cackling like a demon"

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

I place my vagina face down in defense mode, goading my opponent to trigger my Trap Hole card

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Danaru posted:

I place my vagina face down in defense mode, goading my opponent to trigger my Trap Hole card

Oh, hey Mai.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Rage McDougal posted:

The amount of bitter dudes in the replies telling on themselves is amazing

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/nottjmiller/status/1321495841023119368?s=19

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

How the gently caress is T.J. Miller only cancelled and not in jail for calling in a bomb threat over a woman disagreeing with him?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

No loving way.

What a loving tool, I hope someone blackmails him into getting Keith Raniere's loving initials branded on his hip.

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

In an election season of bad "VOTE!" takes, this is probably the worst:
https://twitter.com/profgalloway/status/1321433036093870080

Backup in case he deletes: https://twitter.com/jenny2x4/status/1321518853499748353

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Cloacamazing! posted:

Yes, because that is the natural purpose of a vagina. Dick goes in, baby comes out. It's only problematic if more than one dick goes in. Multiple babies coming out works fine, though. It's one of nature's mysteries.

Dick goes in, multiple babies come out. Science can't explain that.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

"shod and Freud"

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1321520717905756162

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

hallo spacedog posted:

"shod and Freud"

It took me too long to work out what he was saying there.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

rodbeard posted:

How the gently caress is T.J. Miller only cancelled and not in jail for calling in a bomb threat over a woman disagreeing with him?

He’s a terrible person. The bomb threat was decisively illegal (iirc he was fined), but he pulls horrendous poo poo on people all the time. He sends trash emails to women film critics, including a hugely transphobic tirade to a trans woman critic.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

hallo spacedog posted:

"shod and Freud"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

AlbieQuirky posted:

He’s a terrible person. The bomb threat was decisively illegal (iirc he was fined), but he pulls horrendous poo poo on people all the time. He sends trash emails to women film critics, including a hugely transphobic tirade to a trans woman critic.

Also that's not what got him cancelled, the bomb threat happened after he was fired from Silicon Valley and he was fired because he was drunk and/or stoned on set constantly and he's been in at least one tv show or movie every single year since then so it's not like he's actually cancelled at all.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Let me guess, he has a comedy special called TRIGGERED like every single other chuddy comic

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Let me guess, he has a comedy special called TRIGGERED like every single other chuddy comic

Surprisingly no, the only specials I could find have perfectly normal titles for a comedy special. Try Not to Laugh and Meticulously Ridiculous, which makes sense, what I've seen of his stand-up there's not a lot of "hard truths," just him being weird.

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!
Well this is one of the most vile things I've seen in a while.. TLDR a guy told them they don't unsderstand science and they dunk on him by saying that his daughter with cancer got that way because he didn't understand science by giving her vaccinations.

This person used to be a friend of the family, but they are now fully onboard with literally every right-wing conspiracy theory out there.

Just below that she shares a Faceapped photo of young Barack and Michelle that made Michelle look like a man. When someone actually called her out on it, she said "Well Michelle looks like a man anyway, because SHE IS ONE." Then she says how the Obamas should be executed.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

hallo spacedog posted:

"shod and Freud"

I'm assuming speech-to-text and a complete disregard for editing.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

AlliedBiscuit posted:

Well this is one of the most vile things I've seen in a while.. TLDR a guy told them they don't unsderstand science and they dunk on him by saying that his daughter with cancer got that way because he didn't understand science by giving her vaccinations.

This person used to be a friend of the family, but they are now fully onboard with literally every right-wing conspiracy theory out there.

Just below that she shares a Faceapped photo of young Barack and Michelle that made Michelle look like a man. When someone actually called her out on it, she said "Well Michelle looks like a man anyway, because SHE IS ONE." Then she says how the Obamas should be executed.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck all of these people jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

rodbeard posted:

I've never heard of the guy, but from what I can tell based on seconds of googling, he appears to be white. Like, incredibly white.