Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

His legs have been replaced with fries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

legs guy piled high, on top of his own wrongly bending legs. but seriously. that guy should ask for an itemized bill from the hospital so that he only has to pay 160,000 instead of 200,000

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
perhaps a little ghoulish but how do you break your legs so badly jumping from the turnbuckle to the mat that amputation is on the table

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

perhaps a little ghoulish but how do you break your legs so badly jumping from the turnbuckle to the mat that amputation is on the table

He collapsed forward on them and wasn't a small guy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I mean, did you see the video?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if your knees are wrecked badly enough that your lower legs aren't getting good enough blood flow then amputation might have to be done to prevent gangrene from setting in.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Joey McChrist posted:

if your knees are wrecked badly enough that your lower legs aren't getting good enough blood flow then amputation might have to be done to prevent gangrene from setting in.

okay that makes sense. the only thing i could think of his bones magically turning into shrapnel and shredding enough ligaments and tendons that fixing them was pointless

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

it basically looks like the entire setup holding his knees in place just.. went. and bend forward like that would definitely pinch a few major circulatory routes. its gonna be up to the surgeons to see just how much can be salvaged in there. speaking as someone that blew out a knee when i was a teenager, having them both go like that? christ, dude has an uphill battle ahead.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

NienNunb posted:

His legs have been replaced with fries.

piled high?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Legs guy is a pioneer because within a few years his spot will be copied by most of the NXT roster the way destroyers and apron bumps were.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Eat My Fuc posted:

Legs guy is a pioneer because within a few years his spot will be copied by most of the NXT roster the way destroyers and apron bumps were.

actually he just copied his gimmick off of the women in the performance centre who had their legs destroyed through bad training methods.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

ozymandius1024 posted:

His legs don't see race

They don't race either

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yea ok posted:

i’m glad the legs guy got 2k extra dollars

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash/status/1321317734014197760?s=20

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

I will be voting for the DNC Wolfpac

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Thank you, Big Sexy.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

MotU posted:

I will be voting for the DNC Wolfpac

More like John Cena reluctantly joining the Nexus.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Nash has been dunking on people all over Twitter regarding his political views and votes. There was one dude that was all “Look what happened when you went to WCW!” and Nash responded with “Yeah, I got every health and insurance benefit possible and made money and have been inducted into two Halls of Fame. So yeah, I’m waiting on more”

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

i would never join those jabrones

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

okay that makes sense. the only thing i could think of his bones magically turning into shrapnel and shredding enough ligaments and tendons that fixing them was pointless

The structure from your skeleton holds arteries aligned and open. Having a major source of blood become kinked or twisted means a lot of bad things

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

John

the shirt John

All you had to do was wear the shirt

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

THAT'S NOT HELPFUL

https://twitter.com/thunderrosa22/status/1321590388700770304?s=20

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Honestly someone speculated that she might be going into a fight camp which would be kind of a hilarious turn of events.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

so she's going to Impact then.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pylons posted:

Honestly someone speculated that she might be going into a fight camp which would be kind of a hilarious turn of events.

i mean

look where she is in that vid

if she got signed to like, Invicta that'd be really really funny

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Alaois posted:

i mean

look where she is in that vid

if she got signed to like, Invicta that'd be really really funny

She's signed with Combate Americas IIRC.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pylons posted:

that makes sense actually

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Got a feeling Rosa is going to MLW now team. Stay tuned for that not being correct but I’m gonna run with it!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/thunderrosa22/status/1321595457651486720?s=19

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Pylons posted:

Yup, she had one fight there and I think she's still committed for two or three more

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

She’s still having fun so that’s one point against WWE

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

She wrote it on her hip. You can see a little bit of her rear end here when she shows her hip. Billy Gunn used to be Mr. rear end. He works for AEW. Rosa to AEW confirmed.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Vince MechMahon posted:

She wrote it on her hip. You can see a little bit of her rear end here when she shows her hip. Billy Gunn used to be Mr. rear end. He works for AEW. Rosa to AEW confirmed.

I'M A HIP MAN

DUHN DUHN

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vince MechMahon posted:

However, Vince is an old man and a lot of old people need hip replacements. Rosa to WWE confirmed.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pylons posted:

This would be funny

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
She wrote it on her hip and there's only one place that's hip and with it, daddy-o

Rosa to Impact confirmed.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

That she teased AEW and WWE actually makes me think she might have signed with like Bellator.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Rarity posted:

She wrote it on her hip and there's only one place that's hip and with it, daddy-o

Rosa to Impact confirmed.

Whole forum’s gonna disintegrate when this happens.

https://twitter.com/thunderrosa22/status/1321598558945058816?s=21

Rosa is nothing, if not a worker.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Whole forum’s gonna disintegrate when this happens.

Honestly Impact has the best women's division out of the 3. It just exists inside of impact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Gumball Gumption posted:

Honestly Impact has the best women's division out of the 3. It just exists inside of impact.

Yeah, it’s the only regret I have regarding not watching impact.