Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

AngryBooch posted:

Twitch Stream from 7pm till ???

No, just 7PM until ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
7PM til 3:49PM on november 21st, when they finally call it

THS
Sep 15, 2017

7pm until banned for advocating violence

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1321592847653621766?s=20

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1321596096045412353?s=21

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Biden's gonna win but it's going to be hosed, complicated, and stupid

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Halloween Jack posted:

Think of it as wishing for thousands of thousands of immigrants, coastal residents, people who aren't rich, and people who need clean air and water to live, to not die.

gently caress off back to cspam with this poo poo

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Halloween Jack posted:

Think of it as wishing for thousands of thousands of immigrants, coastal residents, people who aren't rich, and people who need clean air and water to live, to not die.
You forgot to add "parody" to the end.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

For content I agree Virgil and Matt were being way too optimistic which is uncharacteristic for them but at least it was nice to listen to for a while. :unsmith:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
This time the polls will be right! We will listen, we will believe them, and then we too will be right!

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Polls cannot fail, they can only be failed. We must work to ensure their accuracy by strategically voting downballot for burger king but only as a check against our top ticket choice, the hamburglar.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

sleeptalker posted:

I enjoyed the episode, the wonkiness is actually interesting, but since the moment Biden became the pick I've been unshakably certain that Trump would win. There's no reasoning I can give and no reasoning that can change my mind before the results are in. If I'm wrong I might have to revisit this one I guess.

:same:

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Previa_fun posted:

For content I agree Virgil and Matt were being way too optimistic which is uncharacteristic for them but at least it was nice to listen to for a while. :unsmith:

It reminded me of the primary episode where they mapped out how Bernie was going to sweep the rest of the primary.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Previa_fun posted:

believing the democrats are going to win is only sort of optimism

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Felix on Twitter right now has either been kidnapped or has gone utterly mad with lib power

Cosmik Slop fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Oct 29, 2020

Sana-kan
Nov 6, 2009
Did he get hacked or something?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
it’s a bit

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
I’d say he’s lost it... but when did he have it?

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

I trust the beltway garage to tune up my democratic ride, their estimates were at least justified and not just bleak pessimism

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

normie felix ftw

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Mae posted:

I trust the beltway garage to tune up my democratic ride, their estimates were at least justified and not just bleak pessimism

Yeah, there are a number of spaces on this forum and elsewhere that are just unreadable right now

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
It’s almost as if people don’t feel like their lives are going to get any better from this point on. Real deranged if you ask me

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

thinkin about dropping a couple tabs about an hour before polls close, full screening the NYT needle on every screen in my apartment, and pumping the place full of das funky beats

if anyone wants to join me

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Chakan posted:

Polls cannot fail, they can only be failed. We must work to ensure their accuracy by strategically voting downballot for burger king but only as a check against our top ticket choice, the hamburglar.

I grew up in McDonaldland and came to the U.S. in 1994. Since then, I have been trying futilely to explain to my American friends the array of abstruse quirks and habits I acquired during my formative years of living under the Hamburgular. Recently, as I have been listening to speculation about the threat of approaching hamburglarism here on U.S. soil, I thought, yes, finally, this is my chance to share my precocious knowledge with all my friends, knowledge that will help them to thrive and survive in the coming years. So, here it goes, the one and only guide to hamburglarism you will ever need! This guide is based on the decade between 1980 and 1990, roughly the time between Grimace and the years of Captain Crook, right before Mayor McCheese took hold of McDonaldland and before the Burglin Wall melted down in the warm sun of Sid & Marty Krofft Television Productions Inc. v. McDonald's Corp. During that time McDonaldland was bankrupt, with a huge mounting national debt, a failing economy, and worthless currency. It was a time of political unrest, a time of so-called shortages, and the time of my gloriously innocent childhood. . . .

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Cosmik Slop posted:

Felix on Twitter right now has either been kidnapped or has gone utterly mad with lib power

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1321633471186567168

i like that he wasnt sure if ppl were gonna get the joke so he added the last line and like come on

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

i am the bird posted:

It reminded me of the primary episode where they mapped out how Bernie was going to sweep the rest of the primary.

Bernie did sweep the primary. He just did it for biden

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Verviticus posted:

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1321633471186567168

i like that he wasnt sure if ppl were gonna get the joke so he added the last line and like come on

at least he changed his loving twitter av, holy poo poo that triggered me so much

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1321631993432576002?s=20

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I think Matt and Virgil will mostly predict the right outcomes, but Trump will do some fuckery and make it last months longer than it should and the Democrats will take a much lesser victory in a show of bipartisanship and just wanting to get back to normal.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Trumps gonna win, it just comes down to the math state by state. Texas, Georgia, NC, Florida, Ohio, are all going red. I predict before Pennsylvania’s mail in ballots are counted (:cripes:) that Trump will have the state as well as 270> at ‘bedtime’ on Election Night.

This overnight cycle is crucial psychologically for solidifying and legitimizing a Trump “win”, paving the way for ordinary people to be influenced by the idea that a different, later outcome based on actually counting the mailed in ballots is somehow fraudulent. Someone gets pissed and takes the “recount” (actually just the initial count) to court and it’s 2000 all over again when it finally reaches the Supreme Court. In a 6-3 decision (heck, it might go 5-4 with Roberts crossing over to legitimize it even further) we get four more years. This will happen in weeks if not days. January will feel like business as usual.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's extremely cool there's no way for the current president to be re-elected legitimately.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Oct 29, 2020

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I just want to say, gently caress Labour

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1321805408202350597?s=21

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's extremely cool there's no way for the current president to be re-elected legitimately.

and yet there's like 50% odds of it happening anyway! Cool country!

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

Vote!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1321842314432684033?s=19

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Groovelord Neato posted:

There's no way for anyone to be elected legitimately in this election cycle.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Halloween Jack posted:

There's no way for anyone to be elected legitimately in this election cycle.

I would saying winning many more votes than the other guy despite the other guy's party trying to make votes not count is legitimately winning.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Groovelord Neato posted:

I would saying winning many more votes than the other guy despite the other guy's party trying to make votes not count is legitimately winning.

I imagine the argument against Biden's legitimacy would be that the Democratic establishment and media colluded to prevent Bernie from getting the nomination, so Biden's candidacy is illegitimate to begin with.

Which, I mean, I'm not gonna argue super hard against that but on the other hand who still gives a poo poo about Bernie Sanders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

busalover posted:

at least he changed his loving twitter av, holy poo poo that triggered me so much

made me feel like i had bugs crawlin on me, god.