Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
That is, according to the video “the victim’s heavily bandaged head”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Come on, the leopard couldn't have been injured that badly.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaL5XR51tZ8

We live in the shittiest possible cyberpunk dystopia.

He’s had multiple leopards and I don’t want to blame this one specifically. She’s just the most photogenic.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Platystemon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaL5XR51tZ8

We live in the shittiest possible cyberpunk dystopia.

He’s had multiple leopards and I don’t want to blame this one specifically. She’s just the most photogenic.

I only watched a little bit, but that video absolutely reeks of Florida.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Guy seems nervous, like there's another leopard off screen with a gun on him

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Why not a dog though? There are many large breeds which are just as cuddly and are pretty much guaranteed not to claw people's faces off.

E: smol catte is also very good.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
Big cat being dangerous and something that really should be illegal is exactly why they are popular

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7GSiad0ko

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Police officer killed by rooster while breaking up cockfight
Credit goes to my main man John McAfee, tweeting about this while in prison

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

THIS COCK KILLS PIGS

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Hygiene posted:

Police officer killed by rooster while breaking up cockfight
Credit goes to my main man John McAfee, tweeting about this while in prison

If we could carve out the part of McAfee’s brain that makes him kill neighbors, he’d be amazing to hang out with. In small doses.

Isn’t he also a rapist or a human trafficker or something like that? We’d need to slice out that lobe, too.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

If we could carve out the part of McAfee’s brain that makes him kill neighbors, he’d be amazing to hang out with. In small doses.

Isn’t he also a rapist or a human trafficker or something like that? We’d need to slice out that lobe, too.

As far as I know, he only rapes sea mammals.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blue Footed Booby posted:

It's like pulling a gun on a guy to steal his sandwich.

What kind of sandwich is it? I'd pull a gun on someone trying to steal my monte cristo if I had one.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

IIRC, I think there was some suggestion he had used underaged prostitutes. I don’t know that it was ever proved, but it honestly wouldn’t surprise me at all.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Phlegmish posted:

It's his huge balls

claude balls

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What kind of sandwich is it? I'd pull a gun on someone trying to steal my monte cristo if I had one.

It’s a shooter sandwich.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

And now, a sinkhole full of rats
:regd20:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Vermintide 3 looking good

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

He’s alleged to have committed some murder and is alleged to have raped his business partner and the police were concerned about all the underage teen girls living on his Belize compound, so, yeah.

The good news was that he didn’t actually manage to rape a whale, or so he says.

Plus he’d talk at you about Bitcoin and drugs, which is not my own idea of a good time.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

is this a metafora for usa voting reagan?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
e: wrong thread

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Tei posted:

is this a metafora for usa voting reagan?

That's really more like a heroin habit.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Not sure if this goes in the AUG, Weird News, or Unnerving Stories, but the headline hints at oddness: "Vernon man who sought sex with animals gets 3 years in prison for harassing farmers"
Yeah, it's a creepy guy looking for love in all the wrong places.
https://www.njherald.com/story/news/2020/10/30/judge-sentences-vernon-man-who-harassed-farmers-quest-sex-animals/6074936002/

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Being a farmer is a lot harder than I grew up to believe, no kindergarten song teaches you to look out for crazy perverts who also try to build bombs.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1322213210154508288

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

He doesn’t obey Earth laws on Earth, so this is not a surprise.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Starting an interplanetary conflict before even leaving the Earth. Let's see how this plays out for him.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Like this, but less entertaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQAmic9m50Y

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:v:"Sir our declaration of succession from earth has been broadcast."
:agesilaus:"excellent, now to liquify my assets and transport them here."
:v: "shouldn't that have been the first step?"
:agesilaus: "well gently caress"

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
If politicians had any real spines, they'd treat this declaration seriously, and immediately arrest Elon and freeze all his assets.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

He's never going to get a "self-sufficient city" running on Mars in his lifetime, and even if he does it sounds like he just opened the path for any nation who can get a rocket full of troops there to claim it with no recourse. Same as those "sovereign" island nations people declare from time to time.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Does international law apply interplanetarily as well? Like could an Earth country launch a nuke at a Mars colony and in the Geneva Conventions there's nothing but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

libertarianishly: “no i didn’t say we’d be bringing 59-year old astronauts, i said...”

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
That would probably contravene the agreement about no nuclear weapons in space, but the major powers seem to have entered a phase of "not giving a poo poo about their word" so lol yeah I guess so

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Elon's probably right but the thought of living in a country governed by his fanboys does not sound pleasant.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Johnny Aztec posted:

If politicians had any real spines, they'd treat this declaration seriously, and immediately arrest Elon and freeze all his assets.

Or wait for his rocket to blow up with him in it, then seize all his assets.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Spanish young guy, infected with coronavirus in quarantine, gives names of 50 ladies he had sex with (age 19 to 27)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

ultrafilter posted:

Elon's probably right but the thought of living in a country governed by his fanboys does not sound pleasant.

This sounds like the start of a Bioshock game

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Tei posted:

Spanish young guy, infected with coronavirus in quarantine, gives names of 50 ladies he had sex with (age 19 to 27)

The death rate among young people is so low that there will still probably be a net gain in population

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dylan16807
May 12, 2010

Johnny Aztec posted:

Declaration of what?