Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

owlhawk911 posted:

what up? so, here's my advice. post a pet, do some emptyquotes, tell us what you're eating/drinking, post a crime, if you're into mind-altering substances of any kind alter your mind and let trashed crew know about it. this should give our expert avcrafters/sigsmiths the info they need to help actualize your posting brand, so head over to the sig/av threads after than and turn your swag on. i couldn't find the av thread so just post about it here i guess, it's the chill forum go with the flow :rznv: oh yeah lots of dope smilies, do not be afraid to use em. there's no rush or anything this is just the process as i have observed it

Mods please add to the rules thread or make this the new hover text thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

welcome Dr. Quim, good username and good advice from owlhawk

ty manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

owlhawk911 posted:

question re: these 3d google animals: can they be snatched up and placed in blender worlds?

not sure, but you can do this

Prof. Crocodile

Dr. Quim posted:

My friend Jinh just bought this account for me and I don't know what I'm doing so hi.

:tipshat:

nut

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Finger Prince

Oh poo poo!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lmfao

Jinh

Hell yeh'h

thanks so much cda <3

Manifisto

eats shits and leaves

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

lmao

Manifisto posted:

eats shits and leaves

ty manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Manifisto posted:

eats shits and leaves

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol

"and in this wing of the byob museum we have the '3D animals sitting on toilets' exhibit"

Prof. Crocodile

:nice:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i went "heheheheh" until i started coughing instead

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Joey McChrist

Manifisto posted:

eats shits and leaves

:eyepop:

Gluten Free Dad

Manifisto posted:

eats shits and leaves

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
You guys I'm so tired and I gotta get up and get dressed for work and I don't wanna :cry:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Someone do all my teams meetings and write all my emails. I will pay you in fives, goon sire

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

owlhawk911

Chewbecca posted:

Someone do all my teams meetings and write all my emails. I will pay you in fives, goon sire

i'll do em for free, and bonus: you probably won't have to worry about coming in to work ever again

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Chewie, pretend you suddenly moved to England cause it's 9pm here and you can just go back to bed

Hi Dr. Quim! :wave:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Chewbecca

Well real talk there's talk of redundacies so maybe I'll be a full time poster soon :getin:

Chewbecca

Rarity posted:

Chewie, pretend you suddenly moved to England cause it's 9pm here and you can just go back to bed

Hi Dr. Quim! :wave:

I wish, Jellyfish!

Although it's Friday here and tomorrow is halloween and I'm pretty excited about that!!

owlhawk911

Chewbecca posted:

Well real talk there's talk of redundacies so maybe I'll be a full time poster soon :getin:

i post full time in the winter, much like a bear hibernates

FluffieDuckie

Chewbecca posted:

Whenever I hear the word “redundancy” it makes me think the company just found sally in the supply closet and whoops it looks like she’s doing the same job as Kathy so one of them has to go.

It’s just one of those things! No one’s fault really :shrug:

But sorry chewie. That sucks.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

tokyo_vamp

poisoned by cowboy killers
got myself so hosed up off the vape i am struggling to write this like 2 sentence bio i need abt myself for something

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

tokyo_vamp posted:

got myself so hosed up off the vape i am struggling to write this like 2 sentence bio i need abt myself for something

nice you should mention your favorite web forums on it

tokyo_vamp

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

nice you should mention your favorite web forums on it

hi my name is elliott and i am a poster on forums dot somethingawful dot com

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Chewbecca posted:

redundancies at the stupid baby factory? thats terrible im sorry chewb :(

Prof. Crocodile

tokyo_vamp posted:

whenever i have to do that i just steal a couple sentences from someone else's bio. no one ever notices. See below from my linkedin page:

"Prof. Crocodile is an American musician, singer and songwriter. Rising to prominence with James Brown in the early 1970s, and later with Parliament-Funkadelic, his driving bass guitar and humorous vocals established him as one of the leading names in funk. He is a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, inducted in 1997 with 15 other members of Parliament-Funkadelic."

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
taps mic

Who is...Bootsy Collins?

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

whenever i have to do that i just steal a couple sentences from someone else's bio. no one ever notices. See below from my linkedin page:

"Prof. Crocodile is an American musician, singer and songwriter. Rising to prominence with James Brown in the early 1970s, and later with Parliament-Funkadelic, his driving bass guitar and humorous vocals established him as one of the leading names in funk. He is a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, inducted in 1997 with 15 other members of Parliament-Funkadelic."

ooh this is fun

Manifisto is a reclusive hospital janitor and dishwasher who led a secret life as a prolific visual artist and epic novelist. His vast collection of creative work was discovered in 1972 when his two-room apartment in Chicago was cleared out.

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

tokyo_vamp posted:

hi my name is elliott and i am a poster on forums dot somethingawful dot com

*and* you vape? hired.

Chewbecca

Well they can go on processing those idiot babies without me idec :colbert:

cry

Look tbh I'll maybe likely probably be fine but it's just a poo poo thing all-round, you know!

Prof. Crocodile

Chewbecca posted:

Well they can go on processing those idiot babies without me idec :colbert:

cry

Look tbh I'll maybe likely probably be fine but it's just a poo poo thing all-round, you know!

i will send you good vibes, but not sure how this works across hemispheres. do the vibes go counterclockwise down there or something? should i instead be sending bad vibes that will get converted into good vibes upon crossing the equator?

Amp

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i will send you good vibes, but not sure how this works across hemispheres. do the vibes go counterclockwise down there or something? should i instead be sending bad vibes that will get converted into good vibes upon crossing the equator?

vibes go through space so it doesn't matter what direction

tokyo_vamp

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i usually dont have issues but this one is for an actual book so im fretting over it

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Charity status update: we're over 18k out of our target 25k raised before our company matches us so we're starting with eight hot sauces on the stack. I only could get five for the event, but:

I think we're gonna be fine. If we pass 25k and go beyond I'm gonna make a very spicy chai

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
the garlic reaper is good btw last year i just kept putting it on piza the entire day and didn't sweat it

Khanstant
hey its been 400 posts, i did what i said last time i posted so none shall ever say i am a person who did otherwise to what i said i would do when i said it there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh

its been 10 pages already? :stare:

thanks so much cda <3