Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

utz sourdough specials extra dark you uncultured swine

I mean

friends

e: the worst snype

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Guys stay with me here, what if there was.....Vegemite pretzels :getin:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

FluffieDuckie

Snyder’s of Hanover pretzel pieces

I mean they’ll break your teeth but it’s so worth it.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

faxlore

a blue star tattoo for you!

this is why i like dot's because they *seem* like they're gonna be really crunchy but in reality they're airy and have a lot of give.

Jinh

i like the snyders with the honey mustard coating :yum: and everything UTZ makes is fantastic yeah

thanks so much cda <3

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Chewbecca posted:

Sounds like you're talking about Twiglets.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Chewbecca posted:

More like :frogout:

Prof. Crocodile

yall are sleepin on wheat nuts

Chewbecca

roomforthetuna posted:

"Zesty" and "zingy"

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

roomforthetuna posted:

I like twiglets

Finger Prince

These pretzels are making me thirsty!

faxlore

can someone throw a discord invite my way? :)

Prof. Crocodile

wheat nuts: the snack that makes no loving sense

Manifisto

faxlore posted:

can someone throw a discord invite my way? :)

you do not have pms, so email me at manyfisted at gmail dot com

also let me know your discord id

faxlore

Manifisto posted:

you do not have pms, so email me at manyfisted at gmail dot com

also let me know your discord id

done thank you!

Heather Papps

hello friend

2 more days to halloween

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

2 more days to halloween

holy loving poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnlFWHpuahY

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

tokyo_vamp

poisoned by cowboy killers

Prof. Crocodile posted:

tokyo_vamp is a writer--and avid reader-- of historical fiction, having been exposed to Harry Turtledove and Bootsy Collins at an early age. He lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana with his two dogs, Willoughby Jake and Ol' Slimy.

Fort Wayne, ugh

Chewbecca

Heather Papps posted:

2 more days to halloween

Uhh in australia it's tomorrow!!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Chewbecca posted:

Uhh in australia it's tomorrow!!

Your time magicks confound me so, but as long as you don't mind Sunday brunch movie time with us who am I to judge?

Sig by Heather Papps

Chewbecca

I don't mind, and in fact look forward to it!!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

faxlore posted:

get me out of this wack-rear end plastic prison

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hello

as promised, i have eaten hot sauces, and i shall eat more to properly record them later

if you would like to see the STREAM for the charity event by request:

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=429654

this has a direct link to my streamerino, come chill and say hello

take the moon

by sebmojo
pretzel stix bad soft pretzels good sincerely hope this helps op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Chewbecca posted:

I don't mind, and in fact look forward to it!!

Awesome! This Saturday is gonna be the best yet, I'm working on my Halloween surprise for everybody tonight, will probably be up for a while but it's worth it. I'm settled in with everything I need: smoke, beer, and Adobe Premiere! Yee ha.

Sig by Heather Papps

Ass-penny

aldantefax posted:

hello

as promised, i have eaten hot sauces, and i shall eat more to properly record them later

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=429654

Nice

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

aldantefax posted:

hello

on now watching, i have no idea what the game you're playing is or what you're doing but thank you for raising money for kids :love:

more falafel please

forums poster

i have some pics for a thread about traipsing about in Maine but for now I just want to post this Build Your Own Burrito from 86 This in ellsworth, ME:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

City of Glompton

very impressive

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Manifisto posted:

I really like pear so please share what you did if it tastes good

Oh yeah, I did this. It came out pretty well. Usually when I make cider at home the main ingredients are just a mix of apples and an orange or two. I decided to get creative with the pear cider so I tried it with a grapefruit and a small bunch of cranberries as an alternate source of like, tartness and citrusiness.

I like it a lot but my wife had to really take a few sips for it to grow on her. You can definitely taste the grapefruit in a way that differs from how orange just kind of fades into the background. If we get a ton of pears again I want to try it again with just good old fashioned oranges, but like I said, I think it's a pretty cool and interesting flavor as is, I've been happily drinking it all night.

Basically all I do is pop in a bunch of fruit (2-3 lb apples or in this case pears), 1-2 citrusy fruits, 2-4 cinnamon sticks, some whole cloves, nutmeg, and fresh peeled ginger into the instant pot, just barely cover everything with water, then pressure cook it for 25 minutes. Then I mash what's left of the fruit and strain the whole thing through cheesecloth into a big punch bowl, stir in whatever I'm using to sweeten it with, and then it's ready to drink. You could just as easily do it on the stovetop although iirc it takes like 2.5-3 hours. The plus side is it makes your kitchen smell really good for 2.5-3 hours.

I do want to try it the old-fashioned way with a press and everything but we don't even have a yard right now. My FiL has a press for some mysterious reason so when conditions allow I'd love to visit him and take a crack at it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

How Wonderful! posted:

Oh yeah, I did this. It came out pretty well. Usually when I make cider at home the main ingredients are just a mix of apples and an orange or two. I decided to get creative with the pear cider so I tried it with a grapefruit and a small bunch of cranberries as an alternate source of like, tartness and citrusiness.

I like it a lot but my wife had to really take a few sips for it to grow on her. You can definitely taste the grapefruit in a way that differs from how orange just kind of fades into the background. If we get a ton of pears again I want to try it again with just good old fashioned oranges, but like I said, I think it's a pretty cool and interesting flavor as is, I've been happily drinking it all night.

Basically all I do is pop in a bunch of fruit (2-3 lb apples or in this case pears), 1-2 citrusy fruits, 2-4 cinnamon sticks, some whole cloves, nutmeg, and fresh peeled ginger into the instant pot, just barely cover everything with water, then pressure cook it for 25 minutes. Then I mash what's left of the fruit and strain the whole thing through cheesecloth into a big punch bowl, stir in whatever I'm using to sweeten it with, and then it's ready to drink. You could just as easily do it on the stovetop although iirc it takes like 2.5-3 hours. The plus side is it makes your kitchen smell really good for 2.5-3 hours.

I do want to try it the old-fashioned way with a press and everything but we don't even have a yard right now. My FiL has a press for some mysterious reason so when conditions allow I'd love to visit him and take a crack at it.

this sounds amazing and i really want some. how much do you get outta that?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Rarity's Talking Points: 30th Oct

- A rowdy howdy to all
- Hell yeah it's Friday :hellyeah:
- Never really been a big fan of pretzels myself but you do you folks
- Just got paid and already down £300 oof

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Chewbecca

Goons it's 6:45pm and I've got sad brain feels :smith:

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

Goons it's 6:45pm and I've got sad brain feels :smith:

:glomp: and sending you extra chill and positive vibes friend

it's been a hell of a year and sad brain feels are definitely relatable

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

sb hermit

Stoner Sloth posted:

:glomp: and sending you extra chill and positive vibes friend

it's been a hell of a year and sad brain feels are definitely relatable

take the moon

by sebmojo
e: lol nvm

hi all

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

take the moon posted:

e: lol nvm

hi all

:wave:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Gluten Free Dad

Yep, this sure is morning. My eyelids are crusty and I need a coffee immediately.

Finger Prince

take the moon posted:

pretzel stix bad soft pretzels good sincerely hope this helps op

Nice warm soft pretzel with some Bavarian mustard, hell yeah now we talking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

twiglets

are bad :twisted: