Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Splicer posted:

Most birds don't have dicks, and of those that do e.g. ducks have nightmare corkscrew dicks that cut themselves off every year and regrow the next #inspirational #dickgoals

Has anyone else noticed that the start of the "cut your dick off" thing has a goose for an AV? :hmmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Birds are amazing! Some species will swap genders on the fly by altering there diets in case there aren’t enough males to fertilize!

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 17:30 on May 9, 2020

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

Birds are amazing! Some species will swap genders on the fly by altering their diets in case their aren’t enough males to fertilize!

No, that's velociraptors

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

McSpanky posted:

No, that's velociraptors

no, that's clownfish

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
WHERE ARE MY 'FEEESHEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Splicer posted:

Most birds don't have dicks, and of those that do e.g. ducks have nightmare corkscrew dicks that cut themselves off every year and regrow the next #inspirational #dickgoals

man, I knew about the wine opener part and the more I learn about duck dicks the less okay I am with the whole thing

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

man, I knew about the wine opener part and the more I learn about duck dicks the less okay I am with the whole thing

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Anonymous Confessions: the more I learn about duck dicks the less okay I am with the whole thing

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dawncloack posted:

WHERE ARE MY 'FEEESHEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

RFC2324 posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Anonymous Confessions: the more I learn about duck dicks the less okay I am with the whole thing

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ducks penises have evolved this way... basically... well... uh....

vvvv the horrible truth about duck penises vvvv
Ducks mate by way of aerial rape. Males find females and attempt to mount them mid flight. If the female tries to fight back over open water she risks breaking off from the flock and dying, so it’s preferable to just let one of the Mallards get you pregnant. The duck dick being covered in spikes and swirly makes it nearly impossible to disengage once coitus has begun.

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
Wait, and haven't duck vaginas evolved to counter exactly that?

I vaguely remember to have read that they have tonds of dead ends so only a cooperating female will get impregnated.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Dawncloack posted:

I vaguely remember to have read that they have tonds of dead ends so only a cooperating female will get impregnated.

its an ongoing arms race. the vaginas evolve more defenses, and the penises just get more insane a horrifying

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

"how did natural selection produce an organism that actively tries not to reproduce", I, a person who had a vasectomy over a decade ago, type into my browser window without a hint of self-awareness

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

purple death ray posted:

"how did natural selection produce an organism that actively tries not to reproduce", I, a person who had a vasectomy over a decade ago, type into my browser window without a hint of self-awareness

Don't read about the little bugs that literally have to chase down and stab the females with their horrifying stiletto-dicks to inseminate them.

e: oops

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

McSpanky posted:

Don't read about the little bugs that literally have to chase down and stab the females with their horrifying stiletto-dicks to inseminate them.

e: oops

The females do have perfectly functional vaginas, the males just stopped bothering with them

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Non-anonymous confession: My girlfriend keeps eating the canned goods I bought specifically in case poo poo really hits the fan. We still have access to plenty of fresh food. But I can't get too mad about it because my job feeds me two big meals per day.

And guys aren't being serious about masks, people are touching their faces, they're coughing and sneezing in this building full of circulating air. All little things adding up making me slowly go nuts.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Dawncloack posted:

SEE!!!! That guy was right!

When its LEGITIMATE RAPE the female body has ways of shutting that down.
Todd Akin was right!!
https://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/20/us/politics/todd-akin-provokes-ire-with-legitimate-rape-comment.html

So all those slu...................... Aw gently caress it, I'll do the right thing and not finish that sentence.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
The right thing to do was to hit the back button.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Beyond right and wrong there is only bugworld. The infra dimension of kicking rear end.

Chop, get chopped? Bad posts? Lame irl? Cool irl? Doesn't matter. Only true heroes are forged there.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

purple death ray posted:

Oops, slight miscalculation there on your part. Chop your dick off. Not chop your vas deferens. Similar, yes, but you'll really see the difference once the dick is off.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Animal-Mother posted:

Non-anonymous confession: My girlfriend keeps eating the canned goods I bought specifically in case poo poo really hits the fan. We still have access to plenty of fresh food. But I can't get too mad about it because my job feeds me two big meals per day.

And guys aren't being serious about masks, people are touching their faces, they're coughing and sneezing in this building full of circulating air. All little things adding up making me slowly go nuts.

Bury the beans. Hide the beans. Protect the Beans. Do Not Jeopardize the Beans.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

blight rhino posted:

Descend to slumber
May 12, 2001

blight rhino posted:

Anonymous Confessions: Do not jeapordize the beans

Are there any more feshes waiting in the wings?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Holy poo poo, I had forgotten this thread. We get any confessions of horrible things done during the lockdown?

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
It seems like it SHOULD be a goldmine of horrible material. Get after it!

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
I confess I kept this bookmarked all this time hoping for more fesses

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

I confess I kept this bookmarked all this time hoping for more fesses

:same:

I figured I would bump and hope Loq still cares enough to do a thing with this thread.

I had to check and make sure they were even still posting first, tbh.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Awww, was hoping there would have been an update. I too love this thread. It's probably my second favorite string of threads on the forums.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol if covid kept goons on actual lockdown and they didn't get up to any weird poo poo

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I painted a lot of miniatures.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
You’re supposed to use guerillamail for this sort of disgusting admission, you repulsive gently caress.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Atlas Hugged posted:

I painted a lot of miniatures.
Miniatures of people you know? Yourself? Painted with your own body fluids? Someone else's? All of the above?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Splicer posted:

Miniatures of people you know? Yourself? Painted with your own body fluids? Someone else's? All of the above?

He did his penis up like a barber pole

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

tactlessbastard posted:

Who hasn't?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

people who have, following the helpful advice in this very thread, cut it off.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I did it up like a barber pole and then cut it off.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

tactlessbastard posted:

He said miniatures not microscopics

Splicer fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Oct 30, 2020

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

We said to cut it off, not throw it away. So wasteful...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Who would throw away a perfectly good....well, not good...tangible. Yes, who would throw away a perfectly tangible severed penis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Solice Kirsk posted:

Who would throw away a perfectly good....well, not good...tangible. Yes, who would throw away a perfectly tangible severed penis?

Inadvertently, King Missile.