Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Mitt Romney ironing his shirt while still wearing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
the deeply humiliating national dsa convention

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007
Trump making fun of Romney for wearing temple garments and talking poo poo on Mormons in general.

Also at Trump being the first openly atheist president (if you don't think Trump isn't openly atheist then just lmao at you).

edit: Trump holding the bible upside down: "Jesus, ladies and gents. Jesus, Jesus Christ. We eat him, we drink him, we love him, we sure do. We love the taste of his flesh. Sticks to the roof of your mouth. Just gets stuck up there, gotta get him down with a toothpick."

IAMKOREA has issued a correction as of 17:37 on Oct 30, 2020

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

petey b remains one of the funniest politics shits ever and I'm confident they're going to spend the rest of his life trying to cram him down our throats but he's so universally hated by everyone except the lib pmc suckers that are wowed by him in the exact same way a baby is wowed by jangling keys so we'll get to see him eat poo poo over and over because the confluence of political alignment and material conditions for the working class that would make someone like pete look like a good choice for anything are never ever ever coming back under capitalism lmao

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

petey b remains one of the funniest politics shits ever and I'm confident they're going to spend the rest of his life trying to cram him down our throats but he's so universally hated by everyone except the lib pmc suckers that are wowed by him in the exact same way a baby is wowed by jangling keys so we'll get to see him eat poo poo over and over because the confluence of political alignment and material conditions for the working class that would make someone like pete look like a good choice for anything are never ever ever coming back under capitalism lmao

the funniest part of pete's political career is that he didn't have the basic common sense to move somewhere he could actually work his way up the ladder. his dnc and presidential runs have been done almost entirely because his local congressional district, both senate seats, and the governorship are all solid red and will be for the foreseeable future

if he had a lick of common sense, he would have picked a reliably blue congressional district, moved there and started his political career, but instead he's capped out at a small city mayor hoping that a dem admin will give him a cabinet spot that lets him move out of the deep red environment he's in

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Trump got covid and lived lol

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

i mean he jumped from mayor of nowhere to presidential candidate and didnt do horribly, and his national profile increased tenfold. hes been doing a good job as an attack dog for biden too. dude is a soulless corporate hack but hes also a shrewd politician. expect to see him take a governorship or senate somewhere if biden wins

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Azathoth posted:

the funniest part of pete's political career is that he didn't have the basic common sense to move somewhere he could actually work his way up the ladder. his dnc and presidential runs have been done almost entirely because his local congressional district, both senate seats, and the governorship are all solid red and will be for the foreseeable future

if he had a lick of common sense, he would have picked a reliably blue congressional district, moved there and started his political career, but instead he's capped out at a small city mayor hoping that a dem admin will give him a cabinet spot that lets him move out of the deep red environment he's in

He's absolutely getting a seat in the Biden cabinet based on when he dropped out of the 2020 race and a permanent opening to jump on cable news whenever he wants. Buttigieg managed to get past the Indiana ceiling by ratting the gently caress up.

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Gods_Butthole posted:

Trump got covid and lived lol

hes thriving lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

IAMKOREA posted:

hes thriving lmao

it probably made him even stronger. he will never die.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ikanreed posted:

Remember when there was hope, that was pretty funny

do dope, gently caress hope

https://youtu.be/jUfrXglib7s

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

uber_stoat posted:

it probably made him even stronger. he will never die.

Hey, hey, my, my
Donald Trump will never die
Obama's gone but he's not forgotten
What ever happened to that public option?

Lib and let die has issued a correction as of 22:17 on Oct 30, 2020

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Dennis Hasert

lol he was the longest serving republican speaker of the house in history. And a serial child molester.

People be talkin bout epstein all day but got drat no one ever mentions this gross fucker anymore.

also lol he took a job at Dickstein Shapiro.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

silicone thrills posted:

Dennis Hasert

lol he was the longest serving republican speaker of the house in history. And a serial child molester.

People be talkin bout epstein all day but got drat no one ever mentions this gross fucker anymore.

spent like a year in jail. :lol:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

silicone thrills posted:

Dennis Hasert

he was never charged or convicted for molesting them. he got caught structuring hush payments to one of his victims and was charged with money laundering as a result

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/status/1322290763468857346?s=20

Pervis
Jan 12, 2001

YOSPOS

Spergin Morlock posted:

he was never charged or convicted for molesting them. he got caught structuring hush payments to one of his victims and was charged with money laundering as a result

Best part is that was under the Patriot Act, which was one of Hastert's accomplishments as Speaker. A major politician getting nailed by a law they passed should be something that becomes an open joke, but for him it just faded from conversation and none of the dipshits who spoke up on his behalf ever had any repercussions. There was also the Paige scandal.

Also he was a High School teacher and Coach, similar to Jeff Jordan.

DC Madame would be the other nutty episode from those years.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pervis posted:

Best part is that was under the Patriot Act, which was one of Hastert's accomplishments as Speaker. A major politician getting nailed by a law they passed should be something that becomes an open joke, but for him it just faded from conversation and none of the dipshits who spoke up on his behalf ever had any repercussions. There was also the Paige scandal.

David Vitter in diapers

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

IAMKOREA posted:

hes thriving lmao

What doesn't kill him makes him stronger :laffo:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Spergin Morlock posted:

David Vitter in diapers

david vitter showing up as a regular john in the "dc madam's little black book" then he successfully ran for reelection as a family man and the dc madam committed suicide

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Azathoth posted:

he ran for president so he could get a cabinet position or some DC job. the plan wasn't to actually win, it was to give him a path out of indiana, and it looks like it's going to work

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

david vitter showing up as a regular john in the "dc madam's little black book" then he successfully ran for reelection as a family man and the dc madam committed suicide

very shortly after saying "i'm not suicidal. if I die it's because they killed me to shut me up" lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wow I somehow missed the whole affair and from what I gather that's probably not unintentional.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Pervis posted:

It got buried because a lot of other people were involved. He also was known to get drunk and hit on guys. I will happily report that his body is entirely failing him now and has been basically since he got out of jail. He's in bad shape and has been for a while.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Spergin Morlock posted:

very shortly after saying "i'm not suicidal. if I die it's because they killed me to shut me up" lol

Tbf, if I was going to commit suicide because my life was ruined, this would be a good parting shot.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

MD2020 posted:

Tbf, if I was going to commit suicide because my life was ruined, this would be a good parting shot.

lmao never thought about it this way, but 100% i would do this

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEmQk3u88U

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Look at all those bernie bros sabotaging her

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hilarious

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i think probably my fav part of this is that she couldn't even be bothered to make an appearance here, that instead they're just dancing around a cardboard cutout and stock footage lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

how do all of these grown men somehow seem home schooled

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Flavius Aetass posted:

how do all of these grown men somehow seem home schooled

You can take the man out of home schooling but you can't take the home schooling out of the man

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

vyelkin posted:

I remember excitedly volunteering for Bernie, pretty funny poo poo imo

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Heh, political involvement? Never again, man. I'm too smart for that now

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

ikanreed posted:

Remember when there was hope, that was pretty funny

yeah there was a period of fourteen days or so in February that rocked

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Lol god

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pco_z32BUHI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://twitter.com/GunnelsWarren/status/1322705830848942080?s=20