Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

I don't understand why D&D proper is extremely mad at Glenn Greenwald, but I feel certain that it would be a complete waste of time to do the background reading to find out.

The real answer is that he makes it hard for libs to pretend they're the good guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Glenn is a libertarian so by definition he is lovely but he is one of those rare libertarians that have Good opinions about things like cops and foreign policy. also he gets really mad about things he should just ignore so he's easy to make fun of.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

T-man posted:

also if I were hitlers doctor his blood would have an air bubble the size of his missing testicle

no, you see, this is very dangerous, and in the same way that doctors should heal everyone regardless of their moral judgements, i must tell everyone about the corruption of the Biden family

basically he thinks ethics are best served with no consideration of consequences or goals. he's a nihilistic idealist. this leaves him with fewer and fewer friends over time, which plays perfectly into his values and vision of himself.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Doc Hawkins posted:

no, you see, this is very dangerous, and in the same way that doctors should heal everyone regardless of their moral judgements, i must tell everyone about the corruption of the Biden family

basically he thinks ethics are best served with no consideration of consequences or goals. he's a nihilistic idealist. this leaves him with fewer and fewer friends over time, which plays perfectly into his values and vision of himself.

i see the "Doc" isn't just a name, but also a degree in psychiatry

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

clearly i should add a signature that says "that's how i see it now anyway", lest the unwary be crushed by the sheer iron force of my beliefs

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

doctors are health cops and the field is inherently reactionary. i denounce former comrade hawkins

anyway i'm in favor of lib on lib cancellation and suggest they do it to contrapoints again

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

wow, unfair, there's a proud tradition of progressive healthcare workers that dates back to at least Mengele

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

ghost when is the next story coming up

need to hear about how a cabal of magicians secretly financed the kennedy assassination

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I saved the Olympics singlehandedly
Can someone post beardless Matt please.

I just want to see it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

madey posted:

Can someone post beardless Matt please.

I just want to see it.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
As the only Red Scare subscriber willing to out them self, I must report; Halloween Loveline episode.

I am addicted to laterally out of touch white people giving people solicitated bad advice about your Quar-Partner.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1322212075159064577

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KirbyKhan posted:

As the only Red Scare subscriber willing to out them self, I must report; Halloween Loveline episode.

I am addicted to laterally out of touch white people giving people solicitated bad advice about your Quar-Partner.

I blame Adam Savage or Adam Corolla for this strange addiction.

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I saved the Olympics singlehandedly

tyvm

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

look, I know it's Halloween, but some things are just too frightening for human eyes <:gonk:>

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Why does this man not have a jaw?

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Halloween Jack posted:

I don't understand why D&D proper is extremely mad at Glenn Greenwald, but I feel certain that it would be a complete waste of time to do the background reading to find out.

they're mad at him because he revealed how D&D's god and savior barack obama was building a surveillence state and making him look back when no we need a heckin liberal capitalism with a respected intelligence community that protects us from The Bad Guys (anyone who gets in the way of corporate america)

it is really unnerving and unacceptable that twitter and facebook are flat out banning you from even tweeting a link because they have deemed it unacceptable to discuss, i don't know how you can somehow accept that this is ok because it owns the chuds or whatever

doing the whole "well corporations aren't subject to the first amendment" is the same thing as when libertarians say the free market isn't coercive because you can simply choose not to buy from someone, it completely ignores the power dynamics

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Subvisual Haze posted:

Why does this man not have a jaw?

midwesterner of teutonic extraction

Shipon posted:

they're mad at him because he revealed how D&D's god and savior barack obama was building a surveillence state and making him look back when no we need a heckin liberal capitalism with a respected intelligence community that protects us from The Bad Guys (anyone who gets in the way of corporate america)

do they really give two shits about that though? i never got the impression they were too worried if it was their guy doing it

The Muppets On PCP has issued a correction as of 23:18 on Oct 30, 2020

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

loving lol

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

he's constantly making that face since the Jokerfication took hold, the beard just hides it, thankfully

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Mods are asleep post smooth Matts

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

my man looks like a batman villain

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

my man has " the expression " from disco elysium on his face

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

it is a very good thing that this man could grow a beard

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
What if DreamWorks, but on Drugs

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

He kinda looks like the guy who played night owl in watchmen

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bootleg Trunks posted:

He kinda looks like the guy who played night owl in watchmen

ah, Oceanmaster

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Matt Grinchman imo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if nobody said it yet itt, the trillbillies voted biden/mcgrath

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

i say swears online posted:

I thought it was just Tarence, or did the other two fold as well?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tom said he voted biden, and i think mcgrath. tanya was getting bullied into voting but i don't think she will. she remains pure

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
in tarence's defense he hasn't been in a good place in a while. tom though there's no excuse

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

lmao, frauds. why the gently caress would they debase themselves by voting for bloodbath mcgrath

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tarence panicked in the voting booth lol

Dr. Wright
Dec 26, 2005

tom said he voted biden, and i think mcgrath. tanya was getting bullied into voting but i don't think she will. she remains pure

tom said he wrote in booker. just tarance voted mcgrath.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

voting in the US breaks people's brains.

it's almost like a civic religious ritual. some people go into the booth, realize with terror the vast power of the US state, and lose control.

funny poo poo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

they tell you about how hosed your life is, then take your money, then turn around and tell you to vote for the boot on your neck. gently caress these new media grifter hacks. jesus loving christ.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
their patreon is up to $18k per month when did that happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

tarence panicked in the voting booth lol

did they station a cop at his polling location lol