Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

"yeah, I pretty much know everything about philosophy, nothing in Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal surprises me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
TJP trying hard to make it to the levels of Austin Aries and Low-Ki levels of really loving dumb twitter

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

This turns him face for me

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Someone send TJP some Kant or Hegel

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

thats one of my favorite tweets ive ever read

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Philosophy as it’s been presented and distributed for the last few hundred years was ready made for the dumbest men like TJP to believe in and feel
smart for reading the wikipedia about. It’s the perfect tweet of his whole “well actually” personality I just love it.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I want to think it's fake but I can also imagine TJP tweeting something that dumb and acting like he's a genius puppetmaster when people call him a dipshit for it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

forkboy84 posted:

Someone send TJP some Kant or Hegel

TJP: I'm very familiar with the webcomics of Kant and Hegel, thank you very much :rolleyes:

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Just need to remember that TJP once tweeted that he didn't learn anything new from working with guys like OKADA because he already knew everything since he was a teen, soit wouldn't be a surprise if he has the same attitude towards philosophy. And probably lots of other stuff as well.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Of course the real question is that if Okada etc didn't have anything to teach him that he didn't already know, why isn't he better? His absolute ceiling is mid level junior heavyweight on a high level card, and the only times he gets better than that is when his opponent is better than that.

Like, wow, you had good matches against El Hijo del Vikingo and Kota Ibushi. The credit for that definitely goes to you, sure.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Lamuella posted:

Of course the real question is that if Okada etc didn't have anything to teach him that he didn't already know, why isn't he better? His absolute ceiling is mid level junior heavyweight on a high level card, and the only times he gets better than that is when his opponent is better than that.

Like, wow, you had good matches against El Hijo del Vikingo and Kota Ibushi. The credit for that definitely goes to you, sure.

in his mind im sure its because he's "too real" and "doesn't play backstage politics" or some poo poo, you know, every classic excuse as to why he is not the problem

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

TJP is 100% the guy who watches Rick and Morty and thinks “Wow I’m such a rick”

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Lamuella posted:

Never underestimate the ability of some wrestlers to think their match was the best match on the card, regardless of what others think.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Is TJP that "millennial" everyone keeps talking about?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh this is good.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

Is TJP that "millennial" everyone keeps talking about?

TJP is an MRA libertarian type.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

TJP is the embodiment of everything that people who use “millennial” as an insult consider “millennial” though for sure.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

TJP is the embodiment of everything that people who use “millennial” as an insult consider “millennial” though for sure.

He's a right wing bootstraps idiot. He's the kind of millennial who still uses millennial as an insult for other people he doesn't like.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Pinche Rudo posted:

TJP is an MRA libertarian type.

Did I miss the age of consent tweets?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1322616234266054657

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1322562315485650946

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
so relatable

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

Someone might wanna check that Butcher is doing okay after this

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Vince MechMahon posted:

He's a right wing bootstraps idiot. He's the kind of millennial who still uses millennial as an insult for other people he doesn't like.

Nothing is more bootstrappy than using your mom to fly to all your bookings for free

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Watch until the end to see Paige get a text on her phone

https://twitter.com/HeelByNatureYT/status/1322643144341639169

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Paige certainly has the most to gain by telling them to eat poo poo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Neodoomium posted:

Paige certainly has the most to gain by telling them to eat poo poo

They didn't even have to tell them to eat poo poo they just had to say "No I am going to honor the contract I signed with you that does not give you the right to control these things" but everyone in WWE is a huge coward (except for Saraya) and folded extra hard.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Yeah, she's making at least 21k a month from Twitch with 8400 subs according to a sub-tracking site, probably more since subs start at $2.50 and your cut goes up as you get more subs. there's no way she's making $250k a year from WWE not even wrestling (to my understanding she's been out with an injury for years, right?). And since WWE doesn't give its performers benefits she would be cutting out the more lucrative thing she does that doesn't require travel or dealing with a megalomaniac, as she doesn't directly interact with Bezos. If she gets cut for it, she can get some part-time gig at a super-indie or lolTNA, maybe even AEW, and depending on the terms of her contract she might have a lawsuit if she cares enough.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Yeah, she's making at least 21k a month from Twitch with 8400 subs according to a sub-tracking site, probably more since subs start at $2.50 and your cut goes up as you get more subs. there's no way she's making $250k a year from WWE not even wrestling (to my understanding she's been out with an injury for years, right?). And since WWE doesn't give its performers benefits she would be cutting out the more lucrative thing she does that doesn't require travel or dealing with a megalomaniac, as she doesn't directly interact with Bezos. If she gets cut for it, she can get some part-time gig at a super-indie or lolTNA, maybe even AEW, and depending on the terms of her contract she might have a lawsuit if she cares enough.

Paige is retired pretty much and probably on something similar to a legends contract.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

Paige is retired pretty much and probably on something similar to a legends contract.

Pretty sure she is still on a talent contract. She's on a "we are going to pay you so you don't sue us or go to the media" deal.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Karl Anderson sounds like he can go gently caress himself.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh wait, so this wasn't just them cracking jokes about a game of monopoly and it's straight up he got caught cheating? Goddammit.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
it's been known he's a shite. not watching the paige video (her face, ffs), what happened?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
great post

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ICHIBAHN posted:

it's been known he's a shite. not watching the paige video (her face, ffs), what happened?

shite

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

ICHIBAHN posted:

post your face

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ICHIBAHN posted:

lol see you in December.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ICHIBAHN posted:

dont know

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Orange Carlisle posted:

post your face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's been going on? e: Wrong subforum sorry. can't keep a wrangle on all of these tabs. wish they would change the css of each area :D

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Nov 1, 2020