Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Coming to the rescue of vulnerable marginalized group, parking ticket recipients

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Data Graham posted:

Coming to the rescue of vulnerable marginalized group, parking ticket recipients

But only the ones with enough cash on hand to pay the ticket immediately. Tapped out and your next pay check is more than two days away? gently caress off.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Mak0rz posted:

I'm not from LA but I assume this is what everyone wants, yeah?

https://twitter.com/MayorOfLA/status/1322329594045685761

:guillotine:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
https://twitter.com/JoeBrunoWSOC9/status/1322182676682625024

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

*throwing myself from a moving vehicle, wearing a fur coat, fedora, crocs and ahego t-shirt* PANT WHEEESE HELLO FELLOW KIDS

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/martindaubney/status/1322444339402997760?s=21

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

https://twitter.com/BootsMcGoot/status/1322485817001103360?s=19

(Doots very much not the idiot here)

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1321871642201567233

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Fox did a racism.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/shadihamid/status/1322568039850795015

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Is he saying only people who don't hate Hitler can reliably research Hitler?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Apparently!

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Which would also imply that if you hate something you haven't researched it. Why would you hate it then? You hate things after you research them enough to hate them.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
What they are really admitting to is that they deliberately don't research things (like the relationship between sex and gender) so that they can continue to hate them (ie non-binary/transpeople) If you research something they can't hate it, so they don't research it, and think that that applies across the board.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
"Intriguing to me that those with a consuming animus towards both Erdogan and Trump seem unable to modulate their feelings toward me" is a whole lot of words for "people who hate fascists also hate me"

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

xtal posted:

Which would also imply that if you hate something you haven't researched it. Why would you hate it then? You hate things after you research them enough to hate them.

Uh, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that a lot of hate out there in the wild is not based on research.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

well, not GOOD research, anyway

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

Madison Cawthorne is a candidate? I first saw him on a "Conservatives that leftists are scared to debate" TikTok that was a montage of real but fake-sounding names, like that Japanese baseball game.

I really hope he loses not just because I'm sure he's a terrible person, but because I don't want to ever have to hear his name again.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Madison Cawthorne is my favorite Wheel of Time character

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Data Graham posted:

Nah, that one's a good poster. Cawthorne sucks.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Data Graham posted:

:lmao:

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

*tugs braid in appreciation*

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
*smooths skirt in agreement*

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
*snorts in agreement*

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Euphoriaphone posted:

Madison Cawthorne is a candidate? I first saw him on a "Conservatives that leftists are scared to debate" TikTok that was a montage of real but fake-sounding names, like that Japanese baseball game.

mmm... mlurp

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

For old times sake

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
every time I laugh at remembering that Colton Burpo is not only a real name but probably a millionaire from his stupid book

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Carpiss Bunson better be a millionaire too.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/gregrubini/status/1322643360071487493?s=21
https://twitter.com/gregrubini/status/1322655883596386305?s=21

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Red Washington and Red Maryland are my favorites.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ha I didn’t see you linked tweet 17 too and was about to link the same. I don’t see how anyone who could legally vote Trump in ‘16 but didn’t is going to be convinced to do so this time, especially not 15% more.

E: missed a very important word!

EL BROMANCE has a new favorite as of 20:59 on Nov 1, 2020

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

EL BROMANCE posted:

Ha I didn’t see you linked tweet 17 too and was about to link the same. I don’t see how anyone who could legally vote Trump in ‘16 is going to be convinced to do so this time, especially not 15% more.

On the contrary, a whole bunch who did vote Trump have died to corona.

roquin
Jul 29, 2010

Henchman of Santa posted:

I’m Minnesota being in the thread twice with different numbers.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Inceltown posted:

On the contrary, a whole bunch who did vote Trump have died to corona.

Ah just realized i missed a key word in that sentence too! I meant anyone who didn’t vote for him won’t have been swayed. And yes, lots of dead voters. It would be interesting to see how that goes down party lines as we know who has been taking it more seriously.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

That analyst's Twitter bio is choice

quote:

Strategy Advisor at (classified). Intel/Comms/High Tech // Author of 4 books (see Header) all 5 stars reviews

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Their uncle works for Nintendo

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

:lol:

"Where did I get these numbers? It's simple! I completely made them up!"

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Henchman of Santa posted:

I lol'd at "- honest Americans fed up with riots & Antifa"

just because of Kelly

we are not fed up with riots & Antifa we want more riots & Antifa until the whiskey sour can not be got again

:sickos:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

EL BROMANCE posted:

Ah just realized i missed a key word in that sentence too! I meant anyone who didn’t vote for him won’t have been swayed. And yes, lots of dead voters. It would be interesting to see how that goes down party lines as we know who has been taking it more seriously.

It’s a drop in the bucket even if all 230k+ were diehard chuds. More zoomers have grown to voting age since 2016 than all americans have died period, of all causes, since then, and about 30% of them who could voted in 2018. This is still not good news for the GOP.

Tik tok and kpop > fascism

E: and they weren’t all chuds, one of them was my grandma who spent a few years in a concentration camp and who was yelling about Hitler and FDR at her idiot kids during the height of GEB worship in Texas. Just wanted to shout her out, badass lady.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 21:32 on Nov 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Mak0rz posted:

:lol:

"Where did I get these numbers? It's simple! I completely made them up!"

It reminds me of a thing on social media saying that we should put in a UBI and pay for it with an increase to the sales tax, which they backed up saying that it would be best way to pay for it for almost everybody, compared to other approaches that only target the wealthy! See, here's the math!

The math included an increase to the UBI payment by an arbitrary amount that covered the increase in sales tax.