Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

"TRUMP"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Forbidden pole

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

CODChimera posted:

what is going to happen lol

i said no questions goddammit *walks out of interview*

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

https://twitter.com/steveguest/status/1320381013839745025?s=21

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Barr is going to charge trump with all the crimes he is facing in New York, then pence will pardon him so he can claim double jeopardy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

lorn Wayne posted:

i said no questions goddammit *walks out of interview*

Lol he just walked out and the vice president was like "go gently caress yourself lol"

Then I saw Lesley Stahl on an episode of Frasier two days later and knew she was familiar but couldn't quite place her

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

real answer gently caress if i know

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1322887188317642753?s=19

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Sorry, I only remember sailor

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

extremely cspam tweet

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

“TORMP”

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

lol

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol he just walked out and the vice president was like "go gently caress yourself lol"

Then I saw Lesley Stahl on an episode of Frasier two days later and knew she was familiar but couldn't quite place her

she was on frasier?

drat looks like i need to brush up on my frasier lore

also lol

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lorn Wayne posted:

she was on frasier?

drat looks like i need to brush up on my frasier lore

also lol

yeah she played “miles”

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

The Home Alone 2 guy? Whatever became of him?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

A deli I lived nearby in NYC used scare quotes around random words like this. Made everything seem kinda dodgy. "Swedish" Meatballs.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lorn Wayne posted:

i once said biden is probably gonna pardon to 'heal the nation' nixon style

i also posted an article a while back of this one dingus recommending a full pardon for trump to 'heal the nation'

therefore this is all clearly going to happen no questions, no get out I'm not taking questions

America doesn't need to be healed, it needs to be euthanized like a rabid plague dog and Trumo is the man for the job

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

I live in a mostly black area, so all the political mailers I've gotten for the last week with 'super predators' and 'racial jungle' quotes, or one flier that was just YOU AIN'T BLACK in yuge letters.

trump is going to win

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Posting my polls losing two points of support since last month like it's a good thing

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Next-Gen posted:

Posting my polls losing two points of support since last month like it's a good thing

trump winning Florida by 2 is probably the best Biden can expect to do there

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lorn Wayne posted:

i once said biden is probably gonna pardon to 'heal the nation' nixon style

i also posted an article a while back of this one dingus recommending a full pardon for trump to 'heal the nation'

therefore this is all clearly going to happen no questions, no get out I'm not taking questions

yeah but what about this year? I know how 2024 is looking.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
the shy trump voter and intentionally lie to pollsters theories are dumb. That being said, given the .assive change in early voting party dynamics, if Trump had been telling chuds to lie to pollsters, they 100% would have started doing that. He could've wrecked all polling in the US

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Voter suppression experts complaining "who needs us when you run a Biden out there?"

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

The day before yesterday I got polled by a NBC-news/wsj joint poll here in new hampshire. The "who will you vote for?" question was worded as "if the election was held today and your choice was only between biden/harris and trump/pence who would you vote for?."

I feel like that's not a super accurate question but I'm not like a smart poll plane or something.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

19 o'clock posted:

yeah but what about this year? I know how 2024 is looking.

Trump if gonna pardon a Turkey and lock Biden up. About time! Also the Turkey will still get cooked.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

the popes toes posted:

Voter suppression experts complaining "who needs us when you run a Biden out there?"

lol

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

oxsnard posted:

the shy trump voter and intentionally lie to pollsters theories are dumb. That being said, given the .assive change in early voting party dynamics, if Trump had been telling chuds to lie to pollsters, they 100% would have started doing that. He could've wrecked all polling in the US

they'd keep lying all the way through the ballot box

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Elephanthead posted:

Trump if gonna pardon a Turkey and lock Biden up. About time! Also the Turkey will still get cooked.

my favorite President

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i said "TRUMP"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Wooten posted:

The day before yesterday I got polled by a NBC-news/wsj joint poll here in new hampshire. The "who will you vote for?" question was worded as "if the election was held today and your choice was only between biden/harris and trump/pence who would you vote for?."

I feel like that's not a super accurate question but I'm not like a smart poll plane or something.

Yeah the question should be Tromp? or Tromp!

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Steadiman posted:

The Home Alone 2 guy? Whatever became of him?

he married melanie but not much else I don’t think

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/nedryun/status/1322627847790481409?s=21

Funny!!

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

oxsnard posted:

Yeah but trump likes big number

He'd never do anything to sabotage big number for himself

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Good morning

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Chris James 2 posted:

Good morning

hey

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
So finally getting some days off, it’s not fun trying to treat patients in a hospital on generator power when lan lines and cell service is down... during a pandemic.

I did hear from the president that I’m supposed to be getting a bonus for every covid death tho.

Trunt!

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322892481751646212?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
my stupid baby did not respect the extra hour of sleep I wanted