Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Halloween is the final bulwark to the holiday creep and I will not see it fall in my lifetime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Wonder how many of the dipshits in my neighborhood are gonna keep their dozens of Trump signs up through next summer. My guess is all of them.

Some shithead down the street has a big fence surrounding their property with a gate at the end of the driveway, and they have a cherry picker parked on the other side of the fence with a large Trump sign attached to it. It's surreal.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bearjew posted:

I just learned there's an election on Tuesday??

yes, i'm being voted IK by the great people of c-spam

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

piss

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1322940550186754050

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

change the thread title you stupid idiots

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/gregrubini/status/1322647737167433728?s=21

lol ok

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

a.lo posted:

change the thread title you stupid idiots

ARRDURRDARRDURRDARR

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pfft this hardly obscures traffic

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

shyduck posted:

ARRDURRDARRDURRDARR

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Ragequit posted:

Man gently caress daylight savings

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I love how these poo poo head screech about property value when minorities live close by or are spotted in public but have no problem hanging nazi paraphernalia from a cherry picker parked on their front lawn.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

its pure strain gold, Ron Paul stroked out when he sensed it entering the solar system

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

2DCAT posted:

ARRDURRDARRDURRDARR

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1322952801727746049?s=20

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

2DCAT posted:

ARRDURRDARRDURRDARR

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

Notice me senpai !!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

HAHAHAHA AH gently caress

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Impkins Patootie posted:

I've never had brunch before, is it good?

honestly, it's pretty awesome. it's just breakfast but you get to drink mimosas and be chill as gently caress

doing brunch service at the hotel i worked at i made so much money in tips and it was always fun because everyone was just being cool

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

money isn't real

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Wonder how many of the dipshits in my neighborhood are gonna keep their dozens of Trump signs up through next summer. My guess is all of them.

Some shithead down the street has a big fence surrounding their property with a gate at the end of the driveway, and they have a cherry picker parked on the other side of the fence with a large Trump sign attached to it. It's surreal.

Steal em after the election
No matter how it goes

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the best polls

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Biden is to the DNC what Frankenstein's monster is to Dr Frankenstein

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

anti Italian racism??? at my rump rally!!!

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
ARRDURRDARRDURRDARR is Trump's Konami Code

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

so if such an asteroid was harvested would that mean unlimited money and resources for everyone orrrrrr...

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

mr would u please help my nussy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I cued it up to this bit for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9fEOPqREQs&t=3854s

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

lol I never want this to end

Dingwick
May 3, 2007

This is always the highlight of my day.

everyone knows space is where communism lives so the asteroid belongs to the POEPLE

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
dude this female figure skater is not wearing underwear and when the spotlight hits her tights you can see her gooch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
sum1 give me the asteroid please, i have bills, a family, etc

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Wow trump can finally pay off his debt

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

The Nightmare Before Christmas was a probative attack...Jesusween is the next assault....

if Halloween is vanquished, nothing can stop The Most Wonderful Time of Year.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao at the idea of trump winning jersey

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

quote:

It’s a club that puts on shows, and you never really know what the show is going to be. In this specific case they brought out a young man who was in a leotard body suit, who, to me, I would diagnose him as a thalidomide baby. And he was blind as well, but he sang like Pavarotti. And while he was singing — I forget the song, it was like a ‘God Bless America’-type song — there was a woman who was in a thong bikini, who was large, performing sex acts on him while he was singing. Interesting, because I was with Mr. Trump at the time. It was not really a place I expected to be with him at. He looked over to me when he was finished, and I’ll never forget this, he looked me right in the face. He goes, ‘That’s a tough way to make a living.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

BAE OF PIGS posted:

when I used to work in the CA central valley (chud hq) this farmers house i would go by had a Romney sign up for years after the election. Its probably still up tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Daniel Dale did it better. Low energy!