Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Bideo James posted:

BERNIE...SANDERS...you are REQUESTED at the TESTING chamber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skrode
May 9, 2018

pre-op bebop posted:

I thought this was the cum factory, my mistake

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Tom Gorman posted:

"whew, with trump gone now things can get back to normal" and then next year 750k more people die of covid and the stock market collapses

To be fair

this is still going to happen under 4 more years of Trump as well, the only difference is that he'll still be actively encouraging chuds to run people off the road

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tup

ty manifisto

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
https://twitter.com/johnwdean/status/1323097658215464962?s=21

Skrode
May 9, 2018

what beverage is trimp

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
what are you doing, jack? oh gosh im sorry. I didnt mean to say that. Bernie Sanders if you can jack, push the button to start the test. I gotta tell you, if you hit the button jack we

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
https://twitter.com/gigicmka/status/1322971592369016835?s=21

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

give me another check you old bitch

it took til July for those loving deadbeats to give me back my federal tax refund.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Skrode posted:

if texas goes blue i will wear a cowboy hat to work the rest of the year

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

if that happens, it will be in spite of the texas dems efforts, which is nothing but this:

https://twitter.com/ScrubUnoriginal/status/1322990560551047168?s=20

while I completely sympathize with the nojoes, is it really a surprise that the Texas text-banking volunteers don't have anything to offer besides "lol trump bad?" that's the message that won the dem primary. joe fukken sucks but we've known that since March

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
four years ago I first posted in cspam

and now my brains is so smooth like an egg is smooth

checkmate libs

trsfmp;

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Plinkey posted:

im an undecided voter, can you milk me?

look it's like picking a chicken wing sauce when the second sauce costs an extra $1.25

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

This is 100% not true at all

Cool the loving cereal aisle sized vodka selections I perused in Saransk and Moscow apparently didn't exist. Weird, I still have bottles in the cubbard from them.

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/vodka-definition-change-united-states

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when do i get to kick good soup! in the balls and rear end in a top hat?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I'd be glad to let Joe win if it gives Jim a gig. He's kinda funny as Joe.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol at people outing themselves as actually watching snl :sad:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Higgy posted:

four years ago I first posted in cspam

and now my brains is so smooth like an egg is smooth

checkmate libs

trsfmp;

yea wait until you're 20 years into this poo poo, it's peaceful, man, peaceful

I had some really good dumplings the other day, like insanely good, AMA

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Skrode posted:

what beverage is trimp

The only cocktails I'll flat out refuse to make for a customer are: Royal Flush, French Martini, Amaretto Sour, Cosmo... So one of those I suppose

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Aglet56 posted:

while I completely sympathize with the nojohns is it really a surprise that the Texas text-banking volunteers don't have anything to offer besides "lol bush bad?" that's the message that won the dem primary. kerry fukken sucks but we've known that since March

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I liked it better when my state was on west coast time. felt like I was staying up later compared to yall

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Humor concerning Trump is actually a high bar because almost nobody can pull it off better than Trump being Trump.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

incredible content

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Eifert Posting posted:

Cool the loving cereal aisle sized vodka selections I perused in Saransk and Moscow apparently didn't exist. Weird, I still have bottles in the cubbard from them.

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/vodka-definition-change-united-states

This has never had anything to do with that TTB and lmao if you ever cared what they had to say on anything

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

pretty much lol. don't take my post as an endorsement of joe or as an apology for the dems. it just feels like people are expecting the dems to have figured out a way to appeal to the left by now, and I don't know why they're thinking that

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

actionjackson posted:

the point of alcohol is the effect not the taste, thus vodka is basically perfect

the point of food is nutrition but we still have people posting about cheezers

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

I bought a nice bottle of tequilla for election night.

same. I think it was this thread recommended cazadores as a really good under 30 sipping tequila, so I got a bottle of that. I also have a bottle of something shittier and some club soda and agave syrup, in case I want mixed drinks. I've never tried that before so I look forward to eyeballing the proportions and screwing it the gently caress up so i get something that tastes like garbage, then drinking it anyway

edit: these plans are not dependent on who wins

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Speaking of poo poo booze though
2dcat you ever go to Dan's Cafe? Or Spider Kelly's?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Harrow posted:

Time for a full on old-fashioned coup I guess

no this trump being a cowardly baby bitch, like always

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
something i don't get about the trump campaigns master "WE GON STEAL PENNSYLVANIA" plan is how every single person knows the contours of it.

it feels like you should keep your cards close to your chest

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Aglet56 posted:

pretty much lol. don't take my post as an endorsement of joe or as an apology for the dems. it just feels like people are expecting the dems to have figured out a way to appeal to the left by now, and I don't know why they're thinking that

I didn't, but for as lovely of a president as Barry Sotero was he at least managed to dangle some carrots when he was running for reelection. With Joe it's the same poo poo as Hillary, which was the same poo poo as Kerry

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The news keeps saying that they’re going to be more cautious about calling races on Election Day but are they really going to do it? Or are they just gonna be like welp Trump won Florida?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Speaking of poo poo booze though
2dcat you ever go to Dan's Cafe? Or Spider Kelly's?

Spider Kelly's is a bro bar?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

something i don't get about the trump campaigns master "WE GON STEAL PENNSYLVANIA" plan is how every single person knows the contours of it.

trubp

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

This has never had anything to do with that TTB and lmao if you ever cared what they had to say on anything

I care what the people indigenous to the food or beverage's home region say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Schnorkles posted:

Trump promises things that either happen and suck or never happen at all.