Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I hope you all are legitimately preparing yourselves to watch the election "results" be completely vaporized by conspiracy theories, throwing ballots out, and general whataboutism that will lead to Trump declaring victory and the Dems just shrugging and going SIR I DOTH PROTEST SIR and everything will devolve into absolute madness.

Because its going to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Tom Gorman posted:

lmao my dealer was supposed to come by today and drop off the only thing that will keep me sane for the next month

but over the weekend he decided to go bunker up and hide out off grid in a cabin. he is not coming back

loving RIP

RIP to it all. RIP to everything

Go to that cabin, and get your poo poo.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

can this somehow be the thread title??

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao if turmo and crew had just stuck to the run of the mill quiet vote suppression, not tried to nuke the USPS, and let the supreme court quietly gently caress over some key states vbm / early voting systems he would be in a lot better position right now but they went too hard and every single person who wanted to vote dem is watching their ballot like a hawk now and the courts are too scared to look like turmo is ordering them around lmfao

yeah no poo poo and given the return rates thus far it seems increasingly likely that the GOP is loving their own base by so overtly trying to steal the election

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

D O R K Y posted:

Fiddling with the rear end

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Tom Gorman posted:

lmao my dealer was supposed to come by today and drop off the only thing that will keep me sane for the next month

but over the weekend he decided to go bunker up and hide out off grid in a cabin. he is not coming back

loving RIP

RIP to it all. RIP to everything

you should join him in the off grid cabin

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

A butthole full of bats

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Chinatown posted:

I hope you all are legitimately preparing yourselves to watch the election "results" be completely vaporized by conspiracy theories, throwing ballots out, and general whataboutism that will lead to Trump declaring victory and the Dems just shrugging and going SIR I DOTH PROTEST SIR and everything will devolve into absolute madness.

Inshallah

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I feel like there's a kind of gleeful sadism in a lot of posts itt about how things are never going to get better, and it makes me uncomfortable.

the oak, in a mighty gale, stands fast and breaks

while the willow, gleefully swaying side to side, drunk af on whiskey, survives

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

ahahah jfc

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Shear Modulus posted:

you should join him in the off grid cabin

This would be a good twist

Imagine having 4 years to prep for this and waiting until the day before to get your drugs

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Chinatown posted:

Yeah I have a decent amount of booze and weed.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

How did I miss this

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

brugroffil posted:

a lot of people are really dumb and think we should have a D Congress and R President or vice-versa "to keep things balanced"

not a majority but enough to matter sometimes

one of those people is joe biden, who has said it wouldn't be good if the democrats win too much this election

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

lol, this got a genuine audible "holy poo poo" out of me.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Remembering how loving weird he was when talking to victims of mass shootings aaaaaggh

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Shageletic posted:

the oak, in a mighty gale, stands fast and breaks

while the willow, gleefully swaying side to side, drunk af on whiskey, survives

William? William Moon?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Alec Eiffel posted:

CNN is reporting that Donald John Trump has died at a rally

if he trips and falls off a stage and actually dies during one of his rallies today or tomorrow i will never stop laughing

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Biden would lean in and sniff her hair

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Remembering how loving weird he was when talking to victims of mass shootings aaaaaggh

posing with the baby, two thumbs up

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

very glad that my blue state governor was married to an ultrachud who would later be on fox and dating trump junior

had a libertarian acquaintance have his four year old daughter say, “recall gavin newsom” at a Halloween event

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

sonatinas posted:

in a zoom call about ocean export problems and the amount of anti labor rhetoric is disgusting

oh btw the us govt can’t file charges against these multinational shipping companies because a law in 84 and 98 says that they can price fix , collude,etc as long as they file an agreement with federal maritime agency

whats the labor chat pertaining to exactly

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zisky posted:

Yeah I have a decent amount of booze and weed.

I'm headed to the Weed Store today. :hai:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Iron Crowned posted:

A butthole full of bats

the batthole

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

my bony fealty posted:

Biden would lean in and sniff her hair

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:fork:

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is the 46th President of the United States of America.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
https://twitter.com/threateningcake/status/1323322725209837568?s=21

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

very glad that my blue state governor was married to an ultrachud who would later be on fox and dating trump junior

its as if he's an empty suit politician with nice hair and teeth who seeks power and doesn't actually have any personal convictions

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I hear you

ty manifisto

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

can someone send a message to the president that if he loses in a blowout he should immediately pivot to saying that obama was so weak and such a failure that even sleepy joe managed to outperform obama

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
One last turpm before the blow

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Chinatown posted:

lol turmo

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

if biden wins I sincerely hope that a cohort of the most doombrained posters (pfc, juda, etc.) get therapy

if trump wins i sincerely hope that simps like schnorkles and shm get good and drunk and learn to stop being such naive babies

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

its as if he's an empty suit politician with nice hair and teeth who seeks power and doesn't actually have any personal convictions

yeah he's the Ur Democrat

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP