Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RfQjFkGsEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

MassRafTer posted:

Most people don't throw books out after they read them they just put them on a shelf and mostly forget about them.

Which is fair. But getting up in arms at people questioning why he still has the nazi book after he specifically pointed out that he still had the nazi book is hilarious to me. It's entirely valid to ask people why they still have a book written by Adolf Hitler on their shelf. No one needs to keep Mein Kampf, it's garbage in every conceivable way.

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Do you throw away books after you read them?

E: beaten

Yes. Especially if it's a bad book.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
u guys are loving weird

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shut up shut up shut uuuuup

https://twitter.com/takam777/status/383889924681773056?s=21

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

The level of paranoia we seem to have about the tiniest slice of people's lives is getting really weird.

Yea....”getting”

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I personally love reading nazi chat and as a bonus, occasionally someone posts about wrestling.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Spermgod posted:

u guys are loving weird

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Queer Salutations posted:

Which is fair. But getting up in arms at people questioning why he still has the nazi book after he specifically pointed out that he still had the nazi book is hilarious to me. It's entirely valid to ask people why they still have a book written by Adolf Hitler on their shelf. No one needs to keep Mein Kampf, it's garbage in every conceivable way.

Yes. Especially if it's a bad book.

It's really not because he said he doesn't agree with the book and the book is widely assigned in academic settings so it's not weird someone would have it, as has been said multiple times.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

christ, this is still going on? knock it off you loving weirdos

new BTE is up

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1323311122343251970

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

tao of lmao posted:

I personally love reading nazi chat and as a bonus, occasionally someone posts about wrestling.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

This week’s gonna get wild

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Please post more about wrestlers on social media, I will start giving sixers to people who continue this stupid loving derail

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/cashwheelerftr/status/1323321030979555328?s=21

Thank you Cash Wheeler for this insight into what a poo poo show a nationally based wrestler’s Twitter mentions look like.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Of course the guy Cash is replying to is a Trump supporter

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao thank you for posting it before i could

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's going to be one hell of a week.

https://twitter.com/Oh_Robert_Evans/status/1323350266935078912

Edit: I guess he thought better of his "don't riot challenge" video and took it down in record time.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

oh but seriously I posted:

you are morally correct but then also just don't do a chair shot if you can't make it look good

I mean, dude worked in ecw. Hard to get away with not throwing a chair shot at least every now and then.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

It's going to be one hell of a week.

https://twitter.com/Oh_Robert_Evans/status/1323350266935078912

Edit: I guess he thought better of his "don't riot challenge" video and took it down in record time.

his whole account is gone lmao what happened here

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

One of his recent tweets was about how important it is to be civil to each other while voting. So I'm guessing his centrist call for civility went down like a lead brick.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Queer Salutations posted:

One of his recent tweets was about how important it is to be civil to each other while voting. So I'm guessing his centrist call for civility went down like a lead brick.

The tweet was up for 15 minutes that is a record turnaround from "I am going to record a 2 minute video centering on a really bad joke" to deleting your entire account!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

The tweet was up for 15 minutes that is a record turnaround from "I am going to record a 2 minute video centering on a really bad joke" to deleting your entire account!

What was the video?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Vince MechMahon posted:

What was the video?

Him telling Americans to do anything but riot after the election and then listing off humorous things they could do instead such as "cyberstalk your ex."

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
edit: sorry old post

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Him telling Americans to do anything but riot after the election and then listing off humorous things they could do instead such as "cyberstalk your ex."

Holy poo poo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

He did imply this was bad to be fair. It was a very dumb, bad video but hey he's back!

https://twitter.com/Oh_Robert_Evans/status/1323363593551781898

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Chikara guys are always freaks

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Mick Foley's son/205 Live writer

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1323373267219001344

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This might be the worst retcon in history.

https://twitter.com/TheMessageWWE/status/1323364250451062784

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

So it's now just a new version of "Muhammad Hassan is a terrorist because Americans are racist" except with a cop pretending to be antifa instead of an Italian man pretending to be Arabic?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Ah, leaning into the "they are purposely bad, as a joke" thing I see.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Also how does that even work? People make fun of him for being foreign so he made someone take the name Slapjack? And that teaches everyone a lesson? somehow?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i poo poo myself on purpose you dumb marks. who the fool now, eh? its not your fault ali

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

Ah, leaning into the "they are purposely bad, as a joke" thing I see.

Not as a joke, as a serious lesson in how people face oppression in their day to day lives! This is very serious!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
As an actual brown with a foreign name...just lmao

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm standing here intentionally making GBS threads myself to take a noble stand for everyone who can't help it! You mock them? Well why don't you come mock me, a grown man making GBS threads himself you coward.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

So if I understand this correctly Ali is pissed because he's judged because of his name and his looks, so he makes the other members of Retribution look bad on purpose so they too will be judged for their names and their looks. This obviously leads to the question why the rest of them would go along with this poo poo, but at this point I've clearly given this more thought than WWE ever will.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Also if he was trying to make them look bad why would he give them outfits and names that clearly had at least some effort instead of calling them all "stupid gently caress face" and making them dress in chicken suits or whatever? Why would you go to "bane inspired clothing and being named after cool weapons except the one guy we didn't check Urban dictionary for," as your first stop on "I want them to be judged by their names and appearances?"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Davros1 posted:

He once explained his terrible chair shots as "I wasn't comfortable hitting someone in the head with a steel chair. It's not safe." It's a shame no one else in the industry had that viewpoint, and instead went "I'm going to hit them as hard as I can!"

I wholly understand his position, he should have done what Rey and others do, throw the chair, way easier to get your hands up

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

this little poo poo's been old enough to vote for a decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Better Than You posted:

As an actual brown with a foreign name...just lmao

:same: