Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/BrandyLJensen/status/1323375158887878656?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Smythe posted:

who has the most pposts on the forum??

lucky for us all that's not me

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
keeping my mother's death a secret to own the libs

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

lol being optimistic that if biden wins anything good will happen

just lol

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

MorrisBae posted:

So the failsperm getting forced inside the egg is good because...why

republican nanobots

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

gently caress this dumb country, why are all nice scarves expensive for no reason?! It's a length of loving cloth.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

A hole of 500k when turnout is basically at 2016 turnout is just enormous.

Is there any reason to believe most of them won't just show up tomorrow and most of the Democratic votes are already in?

Not that that's what I think will happen, but I'm curious. People talk about these turnout numbers with a lot of confidence and I'm not sure what backs it up.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
begging to me made junior thread hall monitor?

Sad

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It's my favorite zelda game now but when it first came out as a teen I was friggin pissed off because it was the early 00s and I like every other idiot kid at the time wanted an extreme early-00s-rear end Zelda game with blood and swear words

My favorite Zelda games are Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. They're still "linear" in there's an order you do things, but they took a huge chance on the formula and they each have personality.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

With the needle, I hope

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

liberal depravity knows no bounds

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
You best believe I am desperately pandering for you, Pennsylvania!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It's my favorite zelda game now but when it first came out as a teen I was friggin pissed off because it was the early 00s and I like every other idiot kid at the time wanted an extreme early-00s-rear end Zelda game with blood and swear words

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Harrow posted:

Is there any reason to believe most of them won't just show up tomorrow and most of the Democratic votes are already in?

Not that that's what I think will happen, but I'm curious. People talk about these turnout numbers with a lot of confidence and I'm not sure what backs it up.

If every single one of them shows up, sure.

But there are more votes in the cities too.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Hot take: Overturning Roe v. Wade in full would be a gently caress-up by the GOP, because "we'll finally overturn Roe v. Wade!!" is a huge driver of single-issue voters on the right and the states have already been able to effectively gut the law however they so choose. So naturally Roe v. Wade will be overturned by the end of this year.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

LegoMan posted:

Wind Waker doesn't get enough love. The sailing was kind of meh but the soundtrack made up for it.

if windwaker had like 3 more dungeons and an abbreviated treasure hunt for the triforce it'd easily be the best

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

thats the median republican voter

in all seriousness most republican voters don't care that much and mash the red button every year out of habit. Same with dem voters

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

as bad as it would be short term for women i want the court to just flat out overturn roe v wade since there will be a huge call to action for biden to pack the courts

it wouldn't even be that bad in the short term; hardly any states are allowing the existence of Roe V Wade to prevent them from stopping abortions, and the biggest deterrent is probably cultural more than logistical

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

live by the needle die by the needle

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

My baby will forever be dizzy

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Harrow posted:

The reason why early-vote is so big is primarily human nature. If you leave something to the last minute, higher chance you don't get to it (either by choice or something just loving comes up).

It's definitely surmountable, but you put a LOT of trust in your turnout during a pandemic on a work day. And it's not like there won't be ANY democrats voting tomorrow.

A banked voted will always be better than a committed vote.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

C-Euro posted:

Hot take: Overturning Roe v. Wade in full would be a gently caress-up by the GOP, because "we'll finally overturn Roe v. Wade!!" is a huge driver of single-issue voters on the right and the states have already been able to effectively gut the law however they so choose. So naturally Roe v. Wade will be overturned by the end of this year.

this is democrat brain thinking, they'll do it because they want to do it

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
i played the first 3d zelda for about 5 minutes and realized I couldn't jump and noped out on the entire series. haven't played a single second of them since.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

something that happened in 2018 was that the vote just didn't show up in the rurals the way it was supposed to.

i've been saying this for years now in one form or another, but between COVID, lovely healthcare, a massive spike in drug overdoses, and a graying population, there is a very real day coming (and it may be here now) where the GOP just watches in horror or w/e as there just aren't enough votes in the rurals anymore.

A hole of 500k when turnout is basically at 2016 turnout is just enormous.

RIP Real America

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

i have few posts, comparatively./.........

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

same

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

lmao comey

there's a name I haven't heard in a long time

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

classic

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Pook Good Mook posted:

The reason why early-vote is so big is primarily human nature. If you leave something to the last minute, higher chance you don't get to it (either by choice or something just loving comes up).

It's definitely surmountable, but you put a LOT of trust in your turnout during a pandemic on a work day. And it's not like there won't be ANY democrats voting tomorrow.

A banked voted will always be better than a committed vote.

yeah similar to boat parades and yard signs and rallies, we let that enthusiasm among a subset of voters define all of them. Yes, the people with trump flags are going out to vote come hell or high water, but millions of habitual GOP voters voted for him in 2016 without feeling that passionate about him

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1323243054308986880

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

DesertIslandHermit posted:

My baby will forever be dizzy

name it dril

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

UFOTacoMan posted:

melanie is back

i hope fake melania board the plane with trump at the same time

q would go nuts

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol comey

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Intel&Sebastian posted:

i played the first 3d zelda for about 5 minutes and realized I couldn't jump and noped out on the entire series. haven't played a single second of them since.

You can jump in Breath of the Wild.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lmfao if they overturned roe v wade they would just mobilize their base with "they want to legalize abortion and kill babies again! we can't let them!"

lib-brain. not even once.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Lock her up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

oxsnard posted:

lmao imagine shutting your kid out of your life in order to loudly scream about how much you love TURNP

i see nothing wrong here