Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

The Houses authority to decide is in state delegations voting aka Trump wins lol

Also everybody calm down and stop posting so fast

gently caress you we're reaching 1000 pages today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

pot o irish coffee and a fatass spliff, scanning the horizon for bloodshed

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1323617890948571140

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Actual Satan posted:

He is dead though

trump is undead like mcconnell

He's wearing those gloves all the time because he is also shedding his mortal flesh to assume his lich form, which is somehow also fat

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

sinnesloeschen posted:

why is the presidents name misspelled

its only misspelled on the real ballots
the fake ones fixed the mistake

that's how gaeta knew there was fraud

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

:ok:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

it's a proven fact that DEMs wake up late because they generally are up crying and jerking off each other. the DEM numbers will rise once they get their state-subsidized adrenochrome injections

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Doc Fission posted:

good morning darlings, is it too early to put whiskey in my tea

a hot trummmy is a classic for whatever ails you :yum:

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

craving some juicy fruit (the gum, not the fruit)

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
I work third shift which means I’m drinking now and will be sober/conscious all night

trimp

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
now they're not saying lame duck, they're saying great duck, magnificent duck

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

drat can’t believe trump lost already and was found drinking piss from a homeless woman in front of the TRUMP hotel in DC

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
im receiving word that the president farded

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

euphronius posted:

I’m not calm

is is more rising dread, or more arousal?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

terrible news to wake up to lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i feel like today is going to be full of the gop owning itself

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ooohh yeah put the chaos before me, as a buffet for my devourment

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Sir Tonk posted:

i feel like today is going to be full of the gop owning itself

and still winning

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Actual Satan posted:

is is more rising dread, or more arousal?

trump

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/kbeninato/status/1323434028083650562?s=19

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1323620023064211457

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
My mom and I vote at the same place. I’ve never waited more then 15 minutes. Today she said there was a line of hundreds of people. She was at the front cause she had been waiting there since 5:30 to vote

for TUMP!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

it's a proven fact that DEMs wake up late because they generally are up crying and jerking off each other. the DEM numbers will rise once they get their state-subsidized adrenochrome injections

You act like that's a bad thing

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Okay serious question here: what is the value of reporting these numbers this early?

My guess is that these sorts of patterns tend to hold throughout the day and all the "Democrats vote later" or "young people vote after work" or whatever stuff never really bears out, but as we all know, I am a loving idiot and don't know poo poo, so I'm sorta curious.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

gently caress yeah, Tracy Chapman performed last night. Best news I’ll hear all day.

https://youtu.be/R1P1g4C-Jjg

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

:hmmyes:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

kater posted:

what is green salsa made of

trump

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

time to go to the polls

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Harrow posted:

Okay serious question here: what is the value of reporting these numbers this early?

My guess is that these sorts of patterns tend to hold throughout the day and all the "Democrats vote later" or "young people vote after work" or whatever stuff never really bears out, but as we all know, I am a loving idiot and don't know poo poo, so I'm sorta curious.

It's to give us hives as we stew in our own juices for the next 12 hours.

Actual answer is I guess it's his job and what else is he supposed to do all day.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
https://youtu.be/aB2yqeD0Nus

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Harrow posted:

Clicks and likes

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Harrow posted:

there’s still money to be made in pageviews, my dude

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

my allegiance is to the trump thread. i can't split my posting duties with the other thread.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Harrow posted:

news-entertainment needs content

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’m 100% sure Trump is winning

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

The Houses authority to decide is in state delegations voting aka Trump wins lol

Also everybody calm down and stop posting so fast

Depending on the results today state delegation control could be a 25-25 split so maybe shut up

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Chunky Salsa posted:

I remember four years ago getting sushi that turned out to be really lovely, despite me going to the place before and it being fine.

Dunno what I'm going to do today. Maybe a whole chicken over a campfire. That and bourbon.

Chunky Salsa's Sushi Forecast

Better than most i guess

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Harrow posted:

clicks and engagement from milksops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

it's tuesday my dudes