Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I’m 100% sure Trump is winning

same

I woke up today and it was clear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Harrow posted:

Okay serious question here: what is the value of reporting these numbers this early?

My guess is that these sorts of patterns tend to hold throughout the day and all the "Democrats vote later" or "young people vote after work" or whatever stuff never really bears out, but as we all know, I am a loving idiot and don't know poo poo, so I'm sorta curious.

For the clicks comrade

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Harrow posted:

Okay serious question here: what is the value of reporting these numbers this early?
so everybody freaks out

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Harrow posted:

am a loving idiot and don't know poo poo

:same:

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
virgin super-chud: "gently caress YEAH! Gonna vote first thing in the morning for TRUMP!"
chad biden voter: "polls close at 8pm, I've got 12 hours to do whatever I want"

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmao harrow you are precious

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I’m 100% sure Trump is winning

Biden might win but lol if you ever thought he had a serious chance at Florida

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

helta posted:

my allegiance is to the trump thread. i can't split my posting duties with the other thread.

what kind of shameful poster would admit they could not post in two threads simultaneously

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:chloe:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Crusader posted:

it's tuesday my dudes

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yeah I don't know why anyone would think trump doesn't slam dunk today.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Sir Tonk posted:

i feel like today is going to be full of the gop owning itself

I would be up for a repeat of 2012. I remember everyone was certain Romney would edge out a win and then it all spectacularly fell apart after 8 pm with Rove's on air fox news meltdown and the revelation that the campaign's poll software (orca?) had totally hosed up.

That night was hysterical but holy hell did we ever pay for it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Depending on the results today state delegation control could be a 25-25 split so maybe shut up

In January maybe, if you think it'll be allowed to remain up in the air until then

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Huxley posted:

I get that this is this dude's super bowl but

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1323617184594251777

this kind of stuff is going to give you ulcers today.

e; Which is why I showed it to you, my posting pals, and not my wife, who I do not want to have ulcers.

gently caress YOU

thx

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Crusader posted:

time to go to the polls

too late i already went

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TRUMP WINS!!! CALL THE ELECTION NOW!!!

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

crepeface posted:

what kind of shameful poster would admit they could not post in two threads simultaneously

this guy with 2 thumbs..... im doing the 2 thumbs thing

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

The Nastier Nate posted:

My mom and I vote at the same place. I’ve never waited more then 15 minutes. Today she said there was a line of hundreds of people. She was at the front cause she had been waiting there since 5:30 to vote

for TUMP!

Yeah I remember being in the UKMT thread for last year's election and everyone, myself included, being all :allears: at the unexpected turnout. Then it was a Tory landslide because the olds wanted to make sure Brexit happened lol good luck americans.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I think if he tweets enough times today, turem can win, but it has to be a LOT of tweets

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Pepaw fist fight is BACK on the menu

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/lopp/status/1323576965253746688

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

vote for Trump

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
posting toilet

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Burn florida to the ground gently caress this poo poo

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao harrow you are precious

Well, my question really came about because a) Wasserman wasn't trying to drive people to click on anything, and b) he's usually a bit more level-headed than that. So I couldn't really understand why a generally pretty okay data guy is throwing out crazy numbers early on and extrapolating from them if there wasn't actually anything to be learned from it but :shrug:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lol im so psychologically damaged by donald john trump

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

smoobles posted:

I think if he tweets enough times today, turem can win, but it has to be a LOT of tweets

someone tell him, we can't miss out on this content

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Harrow posted:

My guess is that these sorts of patterns tend to hold throughout the day and all the "Democrats vote later" or "young people vote after work" or whatever stuff never really bears out, but as we all know, I am a loving idiot and don't know poo poo, so I'm sorta curious.

U.S. House editor of the nonpartisan @CookPolitical
Report & @NBCNews
contributor. Nerd for
🗺️
maps,
📈
data,
⛷️
ski slopes &
🎻
trad tunes. Has seen enough.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

smoobles posted:

Burn florida to the ground gently caress this poo poo

It's a swamp. Doesn't really take to burning.

You can... drain a swamp though.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

:same:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Huxley posted:

I get that this is this dude's super bowl but

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1323617184594251777

this kind of stuff is going to give you ulcers today.

e; Which is why I showed it to you, my posting pals, and not my wife, who I do not want to have ulcers.

aww drat the olds who celebrate having lived through the night by getting up at 5am vote early?

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Harrow posted:

Well, my question really came about because a) Wasserman wasn't trying to drive people to click on anything, and b) he's usually a bit more level-headed than that. So I couldn't really understand why a generally pretty okay data guy is throwing out crazy numbers early on and extrapolating from them if there wasn't actually anything to be learned from it but :shrug:

He may be a bit more confident than we all are, but he's still a broke brain wonk.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1323621382769451008?s=21

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Harrow posted:

He literally started off by saying explicitly that what he was saying couldn't be used for any reliable prediction.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Flavius Aetass posted:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

19 o'clock posted:

posting toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
listening to this guy on the today show talking about 'breathing in a calming scent' as i sip vodka at 8:45 am

got you buddy, loud and clear