Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Greetings fellow upstate NYers (though depending where you are you might not consider where I am upstate)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Election law being blatantly violated in Auburn AL

Trump winning the pitbull vote based on his policy of killing people

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

sexpig by night posted:

Because we don't want sweet fries?????

https://twitter.com/benkesslen/status/1323649981794996225

catch me when trump wins crawling out of the broken Sweet Greens window with armfuls of lettuce heads

The one near me in the heart of Brooklyn is also boarded up, and it's the only thing on the block like that. Maybe it's a universal directive from corporate.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Election law being blatantly violated in Auburn AL

The goodest voter fraud

I'd have brought mine with me if I could, but he's a 9-month-old Labrador and is therefore extremely insane.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Greetings fellow upstate NYers (though depending where you are you might not consider where I am upstate)

sup. if you get the lake effect too then welcome aboard.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I wish fivey fox was as weird as one of these mascots

https://twitter.com/mondomascots/status/1322175618969075712

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Zwabu posted:

The combination of wedge cut fries, heavily salted with malt vinegar is a thing I associate with beach board walks in the mid Atlantic region from my youth. Places like Ocean City Maryland. Not sure if this is a thing in other coastal areas.

Oh god Thrasher's French Fries are one of my greatest childhood memories.

I think it is possible that they have never changed the frying oil a single time in the last 50 years, and the fries carry the memory of all the great fries that came before them.

https://thrashersfries.com/

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

https://twitter.com/PhillyGOP/status/1323634265070985216?s=20

drat, I can't believe the GOP stronghold in *checks notes* Philly is having its votes suppressed

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Nitrousoxide posted:

drat, I can't believe the GOP stronghold in *checks notes* Philly is having its votes suppressed

I really wish this poo poo weren’t happening.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Yates posted:

God drat burger snobs are as bad as beer snobs. Five Guys is fine. In and Out is fine. Shake Shack is fine. Even McDonalds and Wendys and Hardees/Carls Jrs are all fine. None are the most amazing thing in the world, none are the worst thing ever.

Oh come on. People not wanting to eat mass-produced hormone laden processed meat is entirely reasonable, and people saying expensive grass fed meat tastes better to them than mass-produced crapmeat and some decent beer outshines Natty Ice are not all snobs, that's a pretty bad take.

I, personally, eat like 2 burgers a year, and I'm not gonna squander that on Five Guys.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The burgers at Hardees are oddly wet and tasteless, they're awful

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Jealous Cow posted:

They’re doing this poo poo on purpose to support claims of election interference and get a case to SCOTUS where they can rule on how ballots are counted.

Why do you think the California GOP was setting up fake ballot drop boxes in red areas, and outside of places like gun shops and churches?

Yeah this is my read on it too. They're comfortable with huge lines for D strongholds and minority-majority areas, but the second it happens to them they're going to boost the poo poo out of it as evidence of fraud.

I'm pretty nervous about the next 72hrs. poo poo could get ugly.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Nitrousoxide posted:

Is this one of Rudy's plans? Sabotage themselves in hopes of a precedent to invalidate votes later

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Jealous Cow posted:

It always happens in every election. Stuff breaks. You're hyper-sensitized due to Trump's bullshit. It doesn't mean anybody is doing anything malicious. It might, but unlikely.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Radirot posted:

sup. if you get the lake effect too then welcome aboard.

Nah I’m Hudson Valley so nowhere near lol. But I did go to college in lake effect country.

Professor Skittles
Jul 10, 2008
I need updates and I don't see much !

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Jealous Cow posted:

Worried they're gonna try to use this as cover to invalidate the results and throw things to the (GOP controlled) state legislature to pick electors.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Not going to be much substantial updates until we get around 5-6 PM and states start closing at 7, 8.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Arist posted:

Lmao gently caress offfffffffffff

"Vote to undo the thing that I made happen four years ago!"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just saw an ANTIFA transgender communist islamic scholar mailman throw away all the votes trump needed to win california

How could the left do this

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Just saw an ANTIFA transgender communist islamic scholar mailman throw away all the votes trump needed to win california

How could the left do this

and i enjoyed doing it, too

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

predicto posted:

Oh god Thrasher's French Fries are one of my greatest childhood memories.

I think it is possible that they have never changed the frying oil a single time in the last 50 years, and the fries carry the memory of all the great fries that came before them.

https://thrashersfries.com/

Hell yeah, Thrasher's was the exact place I was thinking of! :hfive:

The Soul of the Boardwalk is contained in that oil and I have no doubt the fries would lose their magical properties if it were ever changed out.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Are they gonna soil my ballot it I vote for taco trucks on every corner for president with empanada trucks as the VP?

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Ideally we flip enough poo poo that PA doesn't matter in the long run so they can piss and moan all they want. We'll see, though.

Trump has already been talking about shutting it all down once the polls close so as normal he's just firing live rounds into his dick as usual.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

UPDATE: Five Guys was good but the fries got a little cold

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nah I’m Hudson Valley so nowhere near lol. But I did go to college in lake effect country.

I got to drive through Hudson Valley last year. very scenic area, like jaw droppingly beautiful. would like to go back to do some hiking.

RadiRoot fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Nov 3, 2020

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/holamikoo/status/1323676557353783297

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mr. Giuliani, please, you're on camera again.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

+1 Trump

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Pablo Nergigante posted:

UPDATE: Five Guys was good but the fries got a little cold
get yourself an air fryer

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Professor Skittles posted:

I need updates and I don't see much !

Trump has a massive lead of 16-10

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

https://twitter.com/SamuelHHoward/status/1323651199556530182
they're just gearing up for the "our cat ate the ballots" excuse

Jaster
Nov 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/1323698376236478466?s=20

It's too early to tell (things may get crazy when everyone gets off work) but turnout is lookin' very favorable I dunno.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

don't doxx me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Radirot posted:

I got to drive through Hudson Valley last year. very scenic area, like jaw droppingly beautiful. would like to go back to do some hiking.

It’s gorgeous here :)

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Okay so for those who aren't getting fast food, ordering out etc., what are you having today? I just made a couple of cheeseburgers which were okay but a little lacking due to no onions in the house to grill. Considering potsticker dumplings later, or going out to get some chicken to either stir fry or make some curry chicken. Rum and coke is the order of the day.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Zwabu posted:

Okay so for those who aren't getting fast food, ordering out etc., what are you having today? I just made a couple of cheeseburgers which were okay but a little lacking due to no onions in the house to grill. Considering potsticker dumplings later, or going out to get some chicken to either stir fry or make some curry chicken. Rum and coke is the order of the day.

My now-traditional election feast: giant plate of wings (drums only if possible), celery, some form of alcoholic beverage in a giant mug, maybe some mozz sticks.

edit: whoopsy, missed that "aren't" bit.

Go all out. This is will be a crazy day.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

:feelsgood:

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

Zwabu posted:

using leftover pizza dough to make a weird empanada filling calzone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sup

(everything above 150th St counts as upstate)