Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Have Some Flowers!
Aug 27, 2004
Hey, I've got Navigate...
For this kind of suspense, it better be a pee tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Bagels:

Lox:

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Trump broke the handle on the bathroom door and can’t get out.

The Angry Bum
Nov 10, 2005

I mean it was widely known that this was going to be a true battleground state for months. It's not this recent development. So to see that they're this unprepared means today's R turnout isn't going to be as high as expected and the only hope to win is for the GOP to get the lawyers and Supreme Court involved, and even that might be too far gone to do anything.

Since it's all speculation at the moment, Democratic pollsters are cautiously optimistic that the House, Senate and Presidency is theirs, but still a lot of nervous hands still scarred from 2016. Republicans are either resigned to it being a blowout and looking to see who survives and is viable in the 2022 races, or they are so confident in the so-called red wave that Trump is going to landslide his way into controlling all branches of government and at the state level as well.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

So cuddly, Kiwi might as well be a cat.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Sadie (calm) and Penelope (AAAAAAAA)

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

e; ^^^ Tabby there looks like you have just informed them of some deeply 2020 news

scratch unpleasant posted:

what does your heart tell you?

it's a scatter-shot of randomness

You know, now that you say that, I really realize I should have known the answer without asking.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

hopeandjoy posted:

Petposting is an integral part of any SA election thread. :colbert:

For example, here’s my dog Baker.

Awww. My sister has two bassets currently, her second and third ones, and they're such adorable, derpy little bags of mushy, flappy skin, haha. And they love to sleep. I hope to see them over Christmas.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Get drunk pet cats erryelectionday. This is my election prep kit:

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Josh Lyman posted:

Get drunk pet cats erryelectionday. This is my election prep kit:

Is the High West Double Rye any good? I had a few of their other bottles but haven't gotten around to that one yet.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ms Adequate posted:

Quick question, does every state have the same time polls close (i.e. 8pm in their timezone from what I've seen) or does every state set its own?

every state is different and states can easily add time to the clock if there is some problem, like if the power was out at a polling place for 1.5 hours then they could tack on an extra 1.5 hours to give everyone a chance to vote

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Josh Lyman posted:

My gingers CJ and Leo

I, too, have a Leo.

He keeps voting for me every year, even though I tell him I won't win.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

zakharov posted:

Hi this is Tater. He's a massive idiot coward who's adorable with a derpy face.

He thinks our daughter's crib is his.

It is

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Making a tweet like this should force you to experience intense wracking pain across your entire body

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Vire posted:

Is the High West Double Rye any good? I had a few of their other bottles but haven't gotten around to that one yet.
It's not bad, a bit on the lighter side. The Russell's Reserve has a stronger nose and flavor.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

luxury handset posted:

every state is different and states can easily add time to the clock if there is some problem, like if the power was out at a polling place for 1.5 hours then they could tack on an extra 1.5 hours to give everyone a chance to vote

Thanks :) I did know about the latter part, I remember previous elections where they've extended voting hours for various reasons. I have a decade old degree in PoliSci so I really should know this but my brain is a fried egg these days and hosed if I got any sleep last night I'm running on Dr. Pepper and heart palpitations :downs:

There are so many good pettes in this thread. I love how humans just see animals and go "Yes. I want to chill with this thing." and the animals go "Yes. I want to chill with this hairless ape."

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
Floofy. His name is Chuck.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

birds
Jun 28, 2008

I'm growing increasingly confident. So confident, I'm gonna watch Fox's coverage tonight.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Cats you say

Bonus:
This one was supposed to get her cone off today but playing with her brother is more important than healing apparently

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

Lemming posted:

Making a tweet like this should force you to experience intense wracking pain across your entire body

[after the jump] it appears that Balooney, the Adorable Seal, has picked the watermelon with Biden's head carved into it. Balooney's lineage has picked every presidential winner accurately since the truman administration,

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Bobbie is also a big fan of democracy. (And scritches.)

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Good luck American goons, I hope it turns out for the best. I would to visit again when you're not descending in to chaos and potential civil war.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

I am of the opinion that dogs are better than cats, but I am still pro-cat.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

birds posted:

I'm growing increasingly confident. So confident, I'm gonna watch Fox's coverage tonight.

Fox is the only choice no matter what.

If Biden is losing, they'll make it super obvious unlike CNN who always does a glimmer of hope.

If Trump is losing, you see them freaking out and making up excuses and giving false hope.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Cervix-A-Lot posted:

Nobody cares about your cats

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I care about all of your cats

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Arist posted:

Excellent, Behind the Bastards released a new episode where they read Ben Shapiro's terrible novel, this is legitimately exactly what I needed today to get through this

I fuckin love the Zapp Brannigan rear end voice he reads the main guy in

Canuckistan posted:

Floofy. His name is Chuck.

^^^ e: look at that goddamn tail look at it

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Squiggle posted:

Don't stop posting animals or about food, I desperately, desperately need it.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Cervix-A-Lot posted:

This is the first thing today (of hopefully many) that has felt like justice

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 31 hours!)

Sam, Chonk Catte

Sam, Suave Catte

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

The balls on this guy

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1323716735451758597

Seems like the D's are getting off work and headed to the polls now

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

The president has barred himself in the White House bunker claiming he has “the most magnificent case of the shits the world has ever seen. Absolutely the greatest.”

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

He looks really dumb when we give him a bath.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Cervix-A-Lot posted:

I know this post was rude but I think sixers right now are kind of more impactful than they usually are so shouldn't be really done this flippantly

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Ms Adequate posted:

Thanks :) I did know about the latter part, I remember previous elections where they've extended voting hours for various reasons. I have a decade old degree in PoliSci so I really should know this but my brain is a fried egg these days and hosed if I got any sleep last night I'm running on Dr. Pepper and heart palpitations :downs:

There are so many good pettes in this thread. I love how humans just see animals and go "Yes. I want to chill with this thing." and the animals go "Yes. I want to chill with this hairless ape."

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Lemming posted:

I know this post was rude but I think sixers right now are kind of more impactful than they usually are so shouldn't be really done this flippantly

Nthing this, sixers themselves right now are pretty high punishment for politcal goons.

A warning to knock it off would have been okay imo.

Also my girlfriend is bringing me in-n-out which is a great boon since there is no location nearby.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

My dogs and cats are great at soothing my anxiety.

Lemming posted:

Simple solution, don't post like an rear end in a top hat and you won't have to worry about probes. Bing bang boom, so simple.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Bucky (stripes, wizard eye) and Bianca (black)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

KillHour posted:

He looks really dumb when we give him a bath.

he looks AMAZING