Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what is 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Rexicon1 posted:

I voted for jobiden

MAGA BITCH LOL FU

hey taintrunner...

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I'm concerned that bidens landslide victory will not teach the dems to tack left

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

trimp

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Though actually I'm genuinely hype for cspam season 2 and the BDIEN thread

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
who won

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
close every thread in cspam except this one as soon as polls close and until a concession speech occurs

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

poty posted:

journalist for sky news uk

heres a completely different prediction

https://twitter.com/zachheltzel/status/1323753143125995520

the fake news pollster libs cant help themselves huh

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

of course slimer has a butt what a stupid question

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1323467436600025088

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

we all did

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is there a good auto-updating results tracker somewhere? Who's got the best needle

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Is there a good auto-updating results tracker somewhere? Who's got the best needle

Your local heroin dealer

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

tryna time the edible peak, what you guys think would be the perfect time to leave my body

January 19, 1981

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Communist Thoughts posted:

I'm concerned that bidens landslide victory will not teach the dems to tack left

biden losing also wouldn't teach them that

so like most aspects of tonight, it doesn't really matter

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Catlegs
Dec 23, 2005
hot damn

Glimm posted:

we all did

no

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

The mic.

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

thread go faster :justpost:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rexicon1 posted:

I voted for jobiden

MAGA BITCH LOL FU

so what made you wanna vote for Biden? was it that he raped a woman? was it the millions of dead Muslims thanks to the wars he championed? was it the promise of brutal austerity and corporate looting? or was it the refusal to do a mask mandate or a lockdown? better yet, I know, it was his refusal to pack the courts and let the 6-3 conservative supermajority block him from doing anything, thus freeing him from any sort of responsibility.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Glimm posted:

we all did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZM12H5cJ8

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Communist Thoughts posted:

You can't teach Dems not to succ.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
lmao taint that av is killin me

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Nix Panicus posted:

Your local heroin dealer

I post about elections on a web forum you think im cool enough to know a heroin dealer?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I'm concerned that the american fascist party will not learn any lessons from tonight's events

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

looking forward to some serious meltdowns tonight

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i dont want to get all political and i dont really read the news but dont you think it would be more fair to both parties if we waited until this CORBIS thing i keep hearing about gets taken care of????

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I phone banked for seven hours today. Called hundreds of people, left hundreds of voice messages. I canvassed yesterday, and before that, I donated about seventy-five dollars apiece to Hillary Clinton for President and Evan Bayh for Senate. No matter the outcome, at the end of the day, I can look in the mirror and tell myself I did my part, as much as I could.

I'm exhausted, and I've been out of the loop all day. Anyone have any updates on what I missed? Are the winds favorable?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Taintrunner posted:

so what made you wanna vote for Biden? was it that he raped a woman? was it the millions of dead Muslims thanks to the wars he championed? was it the promise of brutal austerity and corporate looting? or was it the refusal to do a mask mandate or a lockdown? better yet, I know, it was his refusal to pack the courts and let the 6-3 conservative supermajority block him from doing anything, thus freeing him from any sort of responsibility.

i know spirit animal is bad to say now but drat if taintrunner isn't my culturally respectful equivalent thereof right now

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

can’t wait for Joe Biden to win and usher in the country-wide anarchist commune that the GOP has been promising :trumppop:

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

Tom Guycot posted:

I phone banked for seven hours today. Called hundreds of people, left hundreds of voice messages. I canvassed yesterday, and before that, I donated about seventy-five dollars apiece to Hillary Clinton for President and Evan Bayh for Senate. No matter the outcome, at the end of the day, I can look in the mirror and tell myself I did my part, as much as I could.

I'm exhausted, and I've been out of the loop all day. Anyone have any updates on what I missed? Are the winds favorable?

Hey can I borrow the time machine when you're done with it

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Tom Guycot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEmQk3u88U

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 55 days!
alright im off work and ready to gently caress give me the resuls

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

Lol if you think most Americans don’t love all that poo poo as long as they have Netflix and Applebee’s. Just going to stroll casually over this pile of broken dead bodies to get another beer from the fridge and watch the new season of Chopped! or whatever.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

make america honorable+ddecent again

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Being reminded of Evan Bayh makes me sure he'll get a cabinet position in this administration.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Restore my loving balls into your mouth you stupid old bitch. MAGA

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1323762478111723523

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I'm horned up for these ELECTION RESULTS WHO'S WITH ME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

so is it actually that the we have to wait for the democrats to get home from work