Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

so uh belated but heartfelt thanks to all those who gratz’d me last time I posted here

gettin expat trashed so that when next I awake I don’t have to stress over ...certain things going on in my home country which may or may not rhyme with 2SA.

y’all doing ok, have I missed anything

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
we... may... or may not... have been getting trashed a lot lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

Lock posted:

so uh belated but heartfelt thanks to all those who gratz’d me last time I posted here

gettin expat trashed so that when next I awake I don’t have to stress over ...certain things going on in my home country which may or may not rhyme with 2SA.

y’all doing ok, have I missed anything

I get it. We mostly just been drinkin. prepuce repurposed is a four loko fiend now.

Edit: there's also a four loko smiley I've seen around ITT but I can't for the life of me find it on the list to post.

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Nov 3, 2020

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Getting trashed, getting ready for the chaos. A pure 'Yob experience.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi friends I went over to my friend's and had a couple of glasses of wine while watching Mamma Mia so I guess I'm gonna go round the thread making it all comfy and floofing up the pillows and prepping the fridge for all the Trashed Crew that's gonna be checking in tonight. Love you all

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

City of Glompton

hello tc, im finishing my workday with a whiteclaw. it reminds me of otterpop juice

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I have never had a white claw but maybe I should try sometime. I am however having some bourbon as is my wont.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
dumped some whiskey in my tea this evening to ward off unchill vibes tonight. Mostly been throwing myself into writing a terrible sci-fi novel for my NaNoWriMo attempt. Hope everyone stays safe (and trashed!) tonight. :tinsley:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
i got my roommate some white claws lol. theyre going thru a thing & also i owe them

theres 1 left ill sip it a lil later

gl on nano mc!

----------------

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
folks i found soju at a local store

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
It's a good night to have a trashed crew. As usual I'm enjoying some beers and some rum. Tryna keep myself distracted from current events

:cheerdoge: to all and thanks for the fluffy pillow

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

folks i found soju at a local store

isn't that the liquor that ppl in Guam drink all the time? I've had it and I liked it

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

think i might get p. trashed tonight. my wine is tastin divine!

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

:stare: post the wine. it'd be a TC first

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

prepuce repurposed posted:

isn't that the liquor that ppl in Guam drink all the time? I've had it and I liked it

idk about guam it's from korea it's great i got the grapefruit kind!

Areola Grande

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

idk about guam it's from korea it's great i got the grapefruit kind!

yep that's the one! American soldiers stationed in Guam drink it like water. I wonder what it's made from :confused:

Amp

yep that's the one! American soldiers stationed in Guam drink it like water. I wonder what it's made from :confused:

i think it's rice based?

magic cactus

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDJ_EA5Vb8E

:wotwot:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:stare: post the wine. it'd be a TC first

It is from Spain maybe it is called ‘protocolo’ it is $7 and VERY GOOD (for $7)

Ass-penny

Trying something new tonight. Bought a sampler of Press seltz and mixing it with gin. Wish me luck friends.

magic cactus

i've been big on gin and tonic lately. best tonic i've found is the fevertree elderflower tonic water and the best gin is gunpowder gin from some distillery i'm forgetting the name of.

Amp

rear end-penny posted:

Trying something new tonight. Bought a sampler of Press seltz and mixing it with gin. Wish me luck friends.

good luck; have fun

Ass-penny

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

good luck; have fun

Update: it gets you drunk, tastes pretty good.

magic cactus

:hellyeah:

take the moon

by sebmojo
update my roommate drank all the white claws lol. im still gonna be p fn trashed soon

----------------

City of Glompton

i'm not ttm's roommate but i have been drinking whiteclaws, and they are making me feel uncomfortably carbonated

perhaps hard alcohol would have been a better choice, for election night

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

City of Glompton posted:

i'm not ttm's roommate but i have been drinking whiteclaws, and they are making me feel uncomfortably carbonated

perhaps hard alcohol would have been a better choice, for election night

I've never had a white claw but I recommend both that and liquor especially tonight. polls are looking promising! :cheers:

take the moon

by sebmojo
polithiccs

----------------

vanisher

hey crew i'm trashed

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

vanisher posted:

hey crew i'm trashed

:wth: wtf...I thought u were like 12 bud. no worries. papa puce is cool

vanisher

:wth: wtf...I thought u were like 12 bud. no worries. papa puce is cool

gotta sharpen my dad jokes to get my posting age up

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

take the moon

by sebmojo
hi pals <3

----------------

Ass-penny

:whatup: to vanisher, prepuce repurposed, and take the moon, I hope your evenings (et al) are going well.

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

:whatup: to vanisher, prepuce repurposed, and take the moon, I hope your evenings (et al) are going well.

It is. I'm going to make $¹⁴⁰ this week from 2 plasma donations. My body is literally ready :neckbeard:

take the moon

by sebmojo

rear end-penny posted:

ya :)

----------------

Areola Grande

the election must have caused quite a fright, for there were no trashers in trashed crew that night

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

I noticed this thread was devoid of buzzed chatter, so I made a bold post 2 see what was the matter

Areola Grande

I posted and posted but saw no replies. Instead I settled for chili cheese fries :(

take the moon

by sebmojo
um i can try and make a post. for breakfast i did not have toast

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

the lokos were set out by the bar with care, in hopes that trashed crew would soon be there!