Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Bedurndurn posted:

I think you'd get like a cape that comes off the back side of the bikini bottoms / top. So bikini from the front, robe from the back.

Sort of the fashion equivalent of a mullet.
What they have on the nexus looks less like a bikini and more like a sexy belly-dancer costume sewed together out of robe scraps. Not really all that bikini-like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

quote:

Is it very strange that all skyrim's male npcs have the similar body type? Here comes the big fat daddies~~ To make skyrim's npc more diverse and immersive (not only the face but the body)!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

That'd actually be cool if it was implemented so that just some of the NPCs had different body types

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

What would be cool is if fetish modders would stop pretending their fetish mods were making the game more diverse and interesting rather than just satisfying their fetish.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
That doesn't seem nearly excessive enough to be a fetish thing. If it was, the guy would be like three times as fat.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Skwirl posted:

That'd actually be cool if it was implemented so that just some of the NPCs had different body types

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41332

According to the author, I think that is actually how it's implemented, because they also did not like how all body replacers make every single character have the same body type.

quote:

No matter what male body type you use, even some mods changed male npcs weight or height according to their races, it still looks not very immersive that all skyrim's male npcs seems have the similar muscle body type. The purpose of the mod is to make some important male npcs in skyrim have the unique fat face and body type~~ Yes, even the fat boys still different from each other right? Thus, I will try my best to make all fat male npcs i proposed to remake more diverse~, and also, I will carefully choose some male npcs according to their story lines to become more immersive.

It's definitely a sex thing but as far as skyrim mods go it's positively normal. If only they could all be this restrained.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Malleum posted:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41332

According to the author, I think that is actually how it's implemented, because they also did not like how all body replacers make every single character have the same body type.

It's definitely a sex thing but as far as skyrim mods go it's positively normal. If only they could all be this restrained.

Oh cool, because that would fit for like older blacksmith or innkeepers.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Oh cool, because that would fit for like older blacksmith or innkeepers.

Or me

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Cup Runneth Over posted:

What would be cool is if fetish modders would stop pretending their fetish mods were making the game more diverse and interesting rather than just satisfying their fetish.

My fetish is a diverse and inclusive setting

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Mine's big fat daddies.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Internet Wizard posted:

disgusting

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

what if abs but made of lard?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Internet Wizard posted:

It's okay to want to look at big fat daddies when you're playing Skyrim. It's OKAY. That's a perfectly acceptable thing to want to put in your videogame. You don't need to dress it up as improving the game for everyone.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Found a Lovecraft Doom mod that's certainly got A Look: https://www.moddb.com/mods/he-came-from-beyond

quote:

A Lovecraftian first person adventure set within a diary of a madman. Made using the original Doom engine, with every texture, sprite and letter hand-drawn on post-its.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

To be fair, that looks like Lovecraft probably imagined it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

That's the kinda thing that's gonna be entirely defined by how it looks in motion.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Skwirl posted:

That's the kinda thing that's gonna be entirely defined by how it looks in motion.

Looks like something.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/he-came-from-beyond/videos/early-enemy-test-he-came-from-beyond

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I don't know if it's quite my taste but I'm not gonna poo poo on it, it's definitely unique, and it seems to work better than I thought it would, especially running on doom of all things.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Skwirl posted:

If it makes me feel like I'm going insane, then it works.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

The MSJ posted:

If it makes me feel like I'm going insane, then it works.

We both obviously already have the internet.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Yeah on second thought that's what H-Doom is already doing.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

And the L4D bazinga mod.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Ever play sims 4 and think man, I wish I could do some of the stuff in 3 with the open world, no loading screens moving between places, cars. But EA firmly said not possible or ignored requests for a star wars pack?

This dude has you covered

E: Wow he is even gonna make a medieval open world too

https://twitter.com/thesims_plus/status/1246899472447217671?lang=en

Leal fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Oct 20, 2020

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
This is kind of interesting. A dude is remaking a never-released Amiga RTS called Hard Vaccum in OpenRA. It uses the actual assets from that game, which went open-source in 2005.

The mod itself: https://www.moddb.com/mods/openhv

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqypjsIJ6nw

Doesn't matter how well made companion mods are when the writing is like this. I did get a chuckle out of the youtube comment complaining that Obsidian doesn't do romance options for companions.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
The horrid purple/pink menu theme is by far the worst thing about that screenshot video.

Lt. Lizard fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Nov 2, 2020

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I wish I could fade from reality when I dip out.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Mordja posted:

Hard Vaccum

That's a FAR more thread appropriate title.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Arcsquad12 posted:

Doesn't matter how well made companion mods are when the writing is like this. I did get a chuckle out of the youtube comment complaining that Obsidian doesn't do romance options for companions.

Willow did serve a function way back when, as she was the only way to bring items with you into places like the Sierra Madre and Zion Park. Thankfully we have other mods for that now.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

CommissarMega posted:

Willow did serve a function way back when, as she was the only way to bring items with you into places like the Sierra Madre and Zion Park. Thankfully we have other mods for that now.

I fully don't believe Willow existed before mods that let you bring items into Sierra Madre unless she existed before the Dead Money expansion came out, at which point there's what? 2 weeks at most before there was a mod for bringing your poo poo into Dead Money?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Console commands were always there, anything else is an excuse from perverts.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Console commands were always there, anything else is an excuse from perverts.

Also you're really lovely at the game if you need extra poo poo in Dead Money, they give you good weapons of every type pretty quick.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/70281

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I think that mod maker might be a troll

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I think that mod maker might be a troll

We’ve known for a while that putting “troll” in your name just means you’re looking for an excuse to do what you’d do otherwise.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Arcsquad12 posted:

There used to be a loving hilarious video of a Let's Play where the player got to a scene with Willow in the Lucky 38 where she dances nude, and Boone opens the door walks in, and immediately turns around and walks out. It was perfect timing on the random AI. I haven't been able to find it in like four years,I think it got taken down.

Also, the whole time Rex was sitting off to the side making a :stare: face.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/klara_sjo/status/1320902597600038912

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Holy poo poo.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

A wasted opportunity to put a Jerry skin on Leon first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
:nws: Ever wanted to play as haydee a big tiddy android, a lot like haydee, in Fallout 4?

Image for those who don't want to make a nexus account https://i.imgur.com/go9yWA3.png :nws: