Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

The Dark Project posted:

I remember a guy posting back in '08 about betting all of his kids college fund on McCain to win, after reading the threads and looking at bent polls. His words were "I can't lose!"

As results came in, and eventually the Obama win, he wrote "This election was rigged".

I think there is probably going to be more of the same people doing the very same thing this time around. "Trump won against the odds last time, and I love him even more now than I did back then, he's not only going to win the EC, but the Popular vote, plus the House and Senate! I can't lose!".

And, of course, I will be here to watch it all turn into ash in their mouths. And love every second of it.

I went looking for the old Obamarama Megathreads, because I think someone posted in one of them a link to photos of dejected McCain supporters at parties across the US when the results came in for a big Obama win, but the thread for the actual day of the election has been locked or hidden by mods, and I can't find any threads past it. Oh and the search function doesn't work well despite me having archives. gently caress you Lowtax.

This is all you need:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk3iRYqtpJg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Utah’s hospitals prepare to ration care as a record number of coronavirus patients flood their ICUs

quote:

To: buckalfa
And here folks is your October surprise!!! I knew this was coming when last week I saw a long line of cars waiting to be tested at the testing centers! Never had ever seen that since the six months that we have been under the corona crap! Someone is paying those people to drive up in their vehicles by the hundreds to be tested!!! and now all of a sudden our hospitals are jampacked with patients etc. our mayor has declared a semi curfew etc...This again it’s beginning to smell like a hoax on fire October surprise! They want to revive the scare and to remind people of trumps inability to have control the China virus! Something stinks to high heaven! This has the fingerprints of the Biden camp money fix!! For months those testing centers that were around my location were empty empty empty I only saw few cars if any driving through but then all of a sudden out of the blue 100’s of vehicles are in line for hours waiting to be test!! They want Texas real bad and they’re going to try to ram fear and panic down our throats again!! Mark my words by the middle of the week the situation in my hometown will be splattered all over the mediasnakes 24/7 fake news outlets!! This is a Satanic devious evil planned attack! Why the people can’t see it is sad!

19 posted on 10/25/2020, 7:27:09 PM by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
I can't imagine why after daily COVID cases in Utah quadruple in a month, testing centers might be busier...clearly a Biden conspiracy to get a republican supermajority state to vote blue!

quote:

I’m in Utah, and between me and mine there are twenty of us working in the med field here in one capacity of the other. This is a complete lie. There is no “expectation”; there is the same preparation we’ve always had. I can name more than a few folks that are beyond angry at this reporting as they’re scared it’s going to lead to more layoffs and deaths when people — again! — stop seeking medical care out of fear.

22 posted on 10/25/2020, 7:28:53 PM by Retrofitted
I actually work for the U of U Hospital and this is definitely not a lie.

quote:

To: RoseofTexas
Now that you mention it, I noticed today there was a long line around the corner at the urgent care center near me. I drive past this place daily and I’ve never seen anything like it, even throughout the pandemic.

27 posted on 10/25/2020, 7:32:18 PM by Hadean
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

“ Someone is paying those people to drive up in their vehicles by the hundreds to be tested!! “

Maybe that ‘someone’ is the same guy that paid the Sandy Hook parents to make believe their kids had been shot dead?

49 posted on 10/25/2020, 8:11:58 PM by Reynoldo (BurnLootMurder)

quote:

I have an idea. Stop elective surgeries. Then you can turn your pre op and PACU areas into ICUs. You can also ship your overflow pts to colorado We have plenty of room. You can also have your national guard set up field hospitals but they have never been used in places they were set up before. In other words do a little planning and stop pushing the panic buttons

53 posted on 10/25/2020, 8:26:55 PM by Mom MD
Hint: They already did this

quote:

To: JonPreston
El Paso is locking down as a final push to scare off voters.
Don't forget the 800 crisis actors "they" hired to quadruple the Covid hospitalizations over the last three weeks and completely fill the ICU beds.

I really hand it to the ones who volunteered to die just to hold down voter participation.

90 posted on 10/26/2020, 10:20:10 AM by semimojo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

This has the fingerprints of the Biden camp money fix!!
You know, back before Citizens United the Biden campaign might have had enough money to pay a lot of people to get tested but that's about it.

Now, in this era of super PACs and dark money, they have the bucks to pay people to get critically ill and fill ICU beds and even die if need be.

We need campaign finance reform.

91 posted on 10/26/2020, 10:26:12 AM by semimojo

:10bux: I wonder how much will Soros pay me to die of Coronavirus? :20bux:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

DarklyDreaming posted:

Assuming a Biden win, 0.

The thing is they're going to react to Trump leaving the white house with roughly the same energy they react to watching a gay couple in a commercial, football players kneeling during the pledge and seeing a mosque go up in their neighborhood. These people are always at 100% rage mode with no room or time for happiness and they don't stop for anything

be prepared to find out he was a libcuck all along and none of them ever liked him to begin with

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

be prepared to find out he was a libcuck all along and none of them ever liked him to begin with

Maybe. I think it's possible that the authoritarian wing of the party takes him on as a strong man who was stabbed in the back.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Finnankainen posted:

Remember people you got to negotiate hard.

Tell your local official ANTIFA-Commie-Nazi secret representative that you refuse to die to the Coronavirus for less than $100.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

He was a registered Democrat for most of his life, did you know that? Look at this picture of him with Bill and Hillary. And he certainly was no conservative - why, just look at all these deficits he piled up!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Finnankainen posted:

As a filthy lib you should love death so much that the chance to die in the name of cheating a True American Patriot from winning an election will be payment enough.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!

I actually do believe this one but I also think the number of bernie or busters won't affect the result.
[/quote]

I rememeber when that one lady who called Obama "Elmer Gantry" every week predicted 10-15million Hillary voters would sit out 2008.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS............ FOR HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

MaoistBanker posted:

I rememeber when that one lady who called Obama "Elmer Gantry" every week predicted 10-15million Hillary voters would sit out 2008.

You must be mistaken, nobody on freep would be supporting a RINO cucklib sucker like John McCain

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

You must be mistaken, nobody on freep would be supporting a RINO cucklib sucker like John McCain

Yeah I was talking about that lady who ran some HILLARY08 mega fan site who was sure hillary or bust'ers would ruin Obama's chances of beating McCain

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

MaoistBanker posted:

You just reminded me that Hillaryis44 existed and, in fact, still exists.

It was pretty hilarious when they were still trying to pretend to be a pro-Hillary site in 2012.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Honestly I can’t actually look at freep the site more than once or twice a month. It’s like it’s infused with an aura of black magic, except it’s just unbridled boomer hatred

You watch your mouth 'round these parts

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Bobulus posted:

You just reminded me that Hillaryis44 existed and, in fact, still exists.

It was pretty hilarious when they were still trying to pretend to be a pro-Hillary site in 2012.

The funniest was when they supported Trump over Hillary

astral
Apr 26, 2004

The Dark Project posted:

I went looking for the old Obamarama Megathreads, because I think someone posted in one of them a link to photos of dejected McCain supporters at parties across the US when the results came in for a big Obama win, but the thread for the actual day of the election has been locked or hidden by mods, and I can't find any threads past it. Oh and the search function doesn't work well despite me having archives. gently caress you Lowtax.

Go here and set archives to 2008, probably: https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=223

The stickied thread notes: "If a thread is moved, check D&D or LF"
LF was: https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=201

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Someday, it'd be nice to have archives search.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Would video work?
https://youtu.be/Jk3iRYqtpJg

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
that guy semimojo is clearly having fun with the Freepers, who are too stupid to recognize that they are begin mocked

which one of you goons touched the poop?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I thought it was sarcastic too because it was just a little too on the nose, but I've also seen way more insane freeper opinions that are 100% sincere so idk what to believe:

Straight couples using birth control are "heterosexual gays"

Putting refugee children in gas chambers is a noble sacrifice because you'd be giving up your place in heaven in order to save America.

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?
So is anyone else going blackout until after the election? I figure we either get some very entertaining reading if Biden wins or else I ignore the thread for several months ala 2016

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Dirt5o8 posted:

So is anyone else going blackout until after the election? I figure we either get some very entertaining reading if Biden wins or else I ignore the thread for several months ala 2016

Naw. Post 2016 wss pretty good. Nothings better than freep mad that people wont bend the knee or that all their problems arent fixed already.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

RagnarokAngel posted:

Naw. Post 2016 wss pretty good. Nothings better than freep mad that people wont bend the knee or that all their problems arent fixed already.

2008 and 2012 Election Megathreads are something I enjoy revisiting regularly. I feel as though a Biden victory will make them pale in comparison to 2020's. They are completely emotionally attached at the hip to their Orange God King

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

MaoistBanker posted:

2008 and 2012 Election Megathreads are something I enjoy revisiting regularly. I feel as though a Biden victory will make them pale in comparison to 2020's. They are completely emotionally attached at the hip to their Orange God King

Its true that will be even sweeter. Under trump they to taste victory so now they get it taken away, making it even more painful.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Dying of coronavirus to own the conservatives.

Edit: Seriously I'm absolutely incredulous someone would be that broken brained.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
I was denied freep tears 4 years ago. By God I hope it’s different soon.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Dirt5o8 posted:

Wife and I have a friend who is ostriching pretty solidly until after the dust settles. I can't. I'm an addict. Maybe I can cut myself off after Wednesday, but not before.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Dirt5o8 posted:

After the election? Absolutely not. After Biden gets sworn in I'm going to take a break from any kind of political discussion and news for a few months.

I know he won't be great, and the left will have to work hard to pull him across the finish line to be the next FDR like he wants to be. But I need a break from the cycle of:

"Our sources are telling us the president poo poo his pants"
"The president absolutely did not poo poo his pants, he's a strong man working every day for all americans and you're a piece of poo poo for suggesting otherwise"

President gets asked about it.

"I poo poo my pants and I meant it."
"Well of course he poo poo his pants, he's too busy being the greatest president ever and doesn't follow the rules like washington bureaucrats or the media."
Conservatives applaud like seals at daddy's latest hit.

I'm looking forward to slow news days.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

drat it must rock to be able to be blissfully unaware of the poo poo the Dems are doing to minorities.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
For those who want to take the risk of indulging in some expected schadenfreude, the main Freep election thread seems to be this one:
https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3901227/posts

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Hobnob posted:

For those who want to take the risk of indulging in some expected schadenfreude, the main Freep election thread seems to be this one:
https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3901227/posts

Will they kill themselves or a blue Texas will do that?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
We aren't getting a blue texas. :smith:

Random Words
Jan 21, 2015

quote:

To: Road Warrior ‘04
Fox News is dead to me. A bunch of globalists over there who would love Biden and Harris to be ruling over us.

The network used to be decent. No more.

3,351 posted on 11/3/2020, 8:07:00 PM by Deo volente ("When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation." Pres. Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3301 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Road Warrior ‘04
Tonight may well prove to be FoxNews’ Waterloo.

3,349 posted on 11/3/2020, 8:06:53 PM by FlipWilson
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3301 | View Replies]

Freep: Tonight may well prove to be FoxNews’ Waterloo.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

quote:

Going to have to be lone wolf operations, or three man cell model at best. FBI will absolutely infiltrate every militia. But your thinking is in the right direction. This cannot be allowed to stand.

I do not have any moral obligation to respect or obey an illegitimate government.

7,875 posted on 11/4/2020, 4:21:05 AM by Nik Naym (It's not my fault... I have compulsive smart-rear end disorder.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7867 | View Replies]

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
So how are those guys doing? Have they been prematurely celebrating since yesterday?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

cant cook creole bream posted:

So how are those guys doing? Have they been prematurely celebrating since yesterday?

I can't bring myself to look, but I kind of assumed they just... haven't changed. Right now things are in, at least to them, sort of the same state they were before the election: 'Trump's gonna win but the libs are gonna be mad and fight it, we just have to wait until it's official'.

The worst part of mail-in and absentee ballots becoming more common and accepted (as they should be) is that the election night anxiety can last weeks. We had a local election around here in the 21st of October, and it's STILL not decided.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Mixed feelings right now, just skimming the last page of the election thread.

quote:

To: mdmathis6

“That gives him 272 electoral votes.”

If he gets fewer EVs now than in 2016, it’ll be clear there was fraud. In 2016 he was an unknown quantity and his presidency could have gone either way. Now he’s a known quantity with a stellar success rate.

Pray for his lawyers. Pray for SCOTUS.

Pray that ACB doesn’t recuse herself, or that she doesn’t vote against him in an attempt to send a message that she’s not in Trump’s pocket.

8,345 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:38:30 AM by MayflowerMadam (Liberty over lock-downs. Freedom over face masks.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8301 | View Replies]

quote:

To: riri
Others thought Trump would buy some more time

I was one of those. I figured we would get 4 more years of Trump, a republican senate and a slightly dem house, along with 2 SC justice appointments in the 2nd term followed by the eventual pendulum swing back to a dem president.

Unfortunately; it doesn't look like a 2nd term is going to happen barring a miracle, and President Trump was only a speed bump for the establishment, deep state.

I am eternally grateful to President Trump for being the fighter that he is, and what he accomplished in 4 years. The republican party without Trump is dead.

Highly unlikely that we see another republican president after Trump for decades, if ever.
8,348 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:39:15 AM by American Infidel (Instead of vilifying success, try to emulate it)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8330 | View Replies]

quote:

To: riri
I concur, however, it's not over yet, Trump is winning and will audit the crap out of certain States, GOP still has a grip on the Senate, dems HOR control has dwindled, and there is a slight favorable tilt in the US Supreme Court. Not all is bleak.
8,349 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:40:36 AM by rollo tomasi
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8330 | View Replies]

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
A 6-3 majority is a 'slight tilt' now. lmao

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Trump Trailing in Michigan

quote:

To: RetiredArmy
“Yup. He loses Michigan, he and WE lose. We are under Marxism.”
I agree they are stealing Michigan. This is a marxist coup and we will be under marxism if they sauced in that theft.

If the democrats/marxists steal Michigan I think the Red States should file for Secession to be led under Trump.

181 posted on 11/4/2020, 10:26:26 AM by rurgan (They r cooking the death stats about this covid-19 common cold to enslave us)

quote:

To: djpg
The country is gone, period.

There’s no coming back from what’s about to happen.

41 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:17:03 AM by Scott from the Left Coast (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

quote:

To: Scott from the Left Coast
I know. I’m devastated. If it weren’t for family here I’d sell everything and leave this country for anywhere else.

62 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:25:39 AM by sevinufnine

quote:

To: Revel
There is some interesting stuff being reported on AZ.... apparently there are reports that Poll workers were handing out Sharpies in heavy GOP counties, which apparently nullifies the ballot.

159 posted on 11/4/2020, 10:10:08 AM by Heff

quote:

To: Heff
STOP posting FOX NEWS MURDOCH lib LIES.

Thievery. Don’t aid and abet the media STATISTS.

143 posted on 11/4/2020, 10:02:46 AM by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)

quote:

To: djpg
If this fraud is allowed to happen and he becomes the fraudulent president America is an idea no longer a reality

43 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:17:41 AM by ronnie raygun ( Massive mistakes are made by arrogant fools; massive evils are committed by evil people.")

quote:

To: Prince of Space
He’s the Man With The Plan, IMHO. He also has ZERO fear of anything or anyone. And, he’s in America’s corner. That includes us. If he were a Romney, a McCain or even a Bush, I too would be throwing up my hands in defeat. But he’s none of those things. :-)

Think I need to take a breather from FR for the rest of today. Too much defeatism, carping, and pessimism all around. Take care, and try to keep the faith. This election is far from over.

44 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:17:45 AM by AFB-XYZ (Option 1 -- stand up. Option 2 -- bend over.)

quote:

To: Heff
Battleground states with Democratic governors were somehow able to find just enough ballots for Biden. Never forget that the Democratic Party is at its core a criminal conspiracy. The Biden Family, the Pelosi family, the Kennedy family, the Clinton family,the Cuomo family, Soros, Pritzker, and the rest are more despicable than the Mafia. These lowlifes not only enriched themselves but they destroyed the country.

38 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:15:34 AM by allendale

quote:

I agree. It seems like the slow crawl towards socialism is too big a wave to ever turn back. For 50 years people have looked to the govt more and more to solve their problems, to give them things. The education system has been indoctrinating people to see capitalism as unfair, made villains out of the wealthy.

Today the America of our forefathers the America millions gave their blood to preserve, is dead.

I told people that other day, Tuesday will tell us if the majority of American’s are f*cking morons. How can people vote for someone who is going to have a negative impact on their lives. Has the has the hate for Trump so overwhelmed them, they vote for someone who will bring low-income housing into their neighborhood?

I have my answer now

83 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:32:04 AM by Beatthedrum

quote:

I fully believe that Trump will be the last Republican president, ever. Even if he does win, who do we run next time?? Mike Pence is a fine, Christian gentleman. But, I don’t think he is a big speaker like Trump. I don’t see any other republican on the scene that can pull off a win. This is it. Trump loses, we are done forever. They will move, with the weak kneed republican RINOs, to do away with the Electoral college, the 2d Amendment, freedom of speech, FOR ALL CONSERVATIVES AND CHRISTIANS. Not for liberals or Marxist dimocrats. The USA will be done. Gone forever.

119 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:52:05 AM by RetiredArmy (Friends, are you prepared to meet the LORD? Do you KNOW Him? Time is running out.)

quote:

To: cowboyusa
I think you mean a bloody civil war. There is a Civil War on now, its just hasnt got to killing
Nothing will happen except they will MAKE AMERICA poo poo AGAIN we survived 8 years of Obama , we'll survive absolute socislism and no one will fight back

98 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:40:14 AM by KTM rider (, Virus protection isn't just for your computer anymore, we gotta pay up and pay dearly)

Freep: MAKE AMERICA poo poo AGAIN

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Monkey posted:

A 6-3 majority is a 'slight tilt' now. lmao

Deranged thinking. I also wish I had their confidence there wouldn’t be another republican president for decades

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
I can take some comfort in knowing that Freep isn't cheering, even if I'm still sweating it out.

We KNEW Cheating Would Happen

OP posted:

11/4/20 | Originalbuckeye
Posted on 11/4/2020, 8:43:39 AM by originalbuckeye

We were assured that safeguards were in place!! WE HAVE BEEN PLAYED!!

quote:

To: originalbuckeye
It absolutely tweaks me off beyond words that we had 4 years to do something to prevent this, yet by all accounts didn’t.

2 posted on 11/4/2020, 8:45:07 AM by jstolzen

quote:

To: Mr. K
*** Where did I hear that now... ***

They did it, in our face, take that, you filthy deplorables deserve it.

As my depression deepens, I realize, Harris will be running for re-election in 2024. Does anyone on the Republican side even have a chance? Will Harris be eligible again in 2028? I guess it doesn’t matter, the damage will be catastrophic by then.

10 posted on 11/4/2020, 8:52:22 AM by brownsfan (Behold, the power of government cheese.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Revel
One Uniparty to rule them all, One Uniparty to find them, One Uniparty to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them, in the Land of Soros where the Shadows lie.

27 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:14:08 AM by polymuser (A socialist is a communist without the power to take everything from their citizens...yet.p)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]
Already starting to turn on Trump...

quote:

To: originalbuckeye
We were assured that safeguards were in place!! WE HAVE BEEN PLAYED!!
Safeguards were never in place. President Trump had been shouting about this from the rooftops!

The Covid mail-in vote fraud scam worked beautifully, exactly as designed.

I wouldn't be surprised if as we speak, President Trump is working a deal to concede the race in exchange for he and his family being left alone after he leaves office.

40 posted on 11/4/2020, 9:35:28 AM by Drew68

quote:

To: Drew68
Yeah some of use were posting that in March . I know but so many even here fell for it. It was discouraging .And i had to take care of several personal crises so i couldn't post here that often. but when i did i received some attacks. so i don't know what would have happened if i would have had the time to post it every day the stats etc? Maybe the ones who believed it would have gotten me banned so i don't think i could have changed even some minds on this site. The media just had a trillion trillion times more reach than those of us that figured this out had.
62 posted on 11/4/2020, 10:07:41 AM by rurgan (They r cooking the death stats about this covid-19 common cold to enslave us)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It's pretty funny that they think they've lost the country forever when a close Biden victory all but guarantees another GOP president in 4 years.