Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

THEY hosed IT UP AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

yep, its what theyve always wanted. people going "why are the dems continually going after suburban moderate republicans?? it never works" dont get that the democrats more than winning care about jettisoning the last of their working class support so they can transform entirely into a urban coastal elite party without having to actually appeal to dumb poor hicks & minorities or raise taxes on their actual base, capitalist donors.

the GOP otoh is angling to capture and neuter the working class with idpol and social conservative issues, and the dems are happy to let them have them. never again will a capitalist have to fear a New Deal coalition.

yeah the real winner last night, as it is EVER ELECTION EVER, was capital

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Squizzle posted:

once again i will be deleting cspam later today

iwe grow stronger with ever ydeletion

Serf
May 5, 2011

that's all folks

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im buying more beer. i took the day off and im going to get loving drunkagain

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i have to get drunk enough to go to sleep at like 7pm

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

bernie was the last gasp of the old working class wing of the democratic party & new deal coalition, and Obama & co very successfully finished it off. it is dead and gone.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Serf posted:

that's all folks

eternally lmaoing at everyone on both sides who thought widespread protests against democratic administrations were gonna be behind biden

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

bernie was the last gasp of the old working class wing of the democratic party & new deal coalition, and Obama & co very successfully finished it off. it is dead and gone.

yeah RIP

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:lol: the Democrats spent months telling everyone "Please give DeJoy your ballots as soon as possible" and then the Postal Service threw them in whatever body of water was nearest.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
how can everything keep getting crazier

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I honestly think that if patriotism wasn't so rooted in the US population's thoughts (through American Exceptionalism mostly) there would be mass emmigration happening right now. And I mean instantly.

When you look at the state of things right now and the promises for the future that Trump made, there's no way a rational human in today's globalized world would put up with that. I know I definitely wouldn't. But then again, I'm not American, my sense of patriotism is much lower than that of most of your population.

He's gonna choose the main federal posts in your country. He's going to appoint Supreme Court Judges for sure. "Trump's" Republican Senate will pick Generals, Admirals. He'll drop Obama's executive orders. Education will definitely turn pay for play.

Nothing bodes well for the future of anyone living right now in the USA and those that will come. What I would do immediately would be one thing - leave.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

LegoMan posted:

Buttar lost by like 60 points. Sad :(

Wasn't he both a molester and an ideologically empty grifter

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

how are there still idiots itt who think trump is favored

you're actively avoiding reality more than my trump-loving parents

Putting this in an oak cask because it's going to age beautifully :allears:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

same

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

yep, its what theyve always wanted. people going "why are the dems continually going after suburban moderate republicans?? it never works" dont get that the democrats more than winning care about jettisoning the last of their working class support so they can transform entirely into a urban coastal elite party without having to actually appeal to dumb poor hicks & minorities or raise taxes on their actual base, capitalist donors.

the GOP otoh is angling to capture and neuter the working class with idpol and social conservative issues, and the dems are happy to let them have them. never again will a capitalist have to fear a New Deal coalition.

I get it. gently caress it, I hate those loving smug pricks too. Liberal Culture, The Discourse loving sucks. This is exactly what Cum Town and Matt and Shane’s Secret Podcast tapped into.

It’s only gotten worse since 2016. Being scolded over the Ghostbusters remake is old news. Refinery 29 and all of that smug PMC poo poo is absolute poison.

If you’re going to get hosed economically either way, why not go for the people who aren’t unfunny scolds?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

No they get to fear full on violence from food riots instead good work dumbasses

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

lmao they are so mad fox owned them for a second year in a row

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao that fox news poll responders are further left than biden

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

BUH-BYE

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
buh I just woke up and they’re still going??? ugh

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

:cb:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

lmao they are so mad fox owned them for a second year in a row

so wait are we counting all the votes, or not counting all the votes?

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Frosted Flake posted:

I get it. gently caress it, I hate those loving smug pricks too. Liberal Culture, The Discourse loving sucks. This is exactly what Cum Town and Matt and Shane’s Secret Podcast tapped into.

It’s only gotten worse since 2016. Being scolded over the Ghostbusters remake is old news. Refinery 29 and all of that smug PMC poo poo is absolute poison.

If you’re going to get hosed economically either way, why not go for the people who aren’t unfunny scolds?

This is the guy who wrote in "class is more important than race"

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Tom Guycot posted:

I honestly think that if patriotism wasn't so rooted in the US population's thoughts (through American Exceptionalism mostly) there would be mass emmigration happening right now. And I mean instantly.

When you look at the state of things right now and the promises for the future that Trump made, there's no way a rational human in today's globalized world would put up with that. I know I definitely wouldn't. But then again, I'm not American, my sense of patriotism is much lower than that of most of your population.

He's gonna choose the main federal posts in your country. He's going to appoint Supreme Court Judges for sure. "Trump's" Republican Senate will pick Generals, Admirals. He'll drop Obama's executive orders. Education will definitely turn pay for play.

Nothing bodes well for the future of anyone living right now in the USA and those that will come. What I would do immediately would be one thing - leave.

Most Americans can't lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

RIP to bernie sanders, the head hitler who never was 😔

warcraft_boyfriend_99
Aug 12, 2007

by Pragmatica

Tom Guycot posted:

We aren't even allowed to do that anymore. We are prisoners due to Turp loving up the virus response.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

sliami posted:

he also thought gungadin was a documentary

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tom Guycot posted:

I ain't a quitter

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

100% of all votes is obviously fake lmao

Like literally all of them huh? Not a single Trump or third party vote in there?? All Biden??

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Frosted Flake posted:

This is exactly what Cum Town and Matt and Shane’s Secret Podcast tapped into.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
lmao PA

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/jakebackpack/status/797817209187864576
https://twitter.com/jakebackpack/status/797817647714930690
https://twitter.com/jakebackpack/status/797818168031019013

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

sliami posted:

was last night not proof of this, lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
toxxed for trump & he was winning election night, now losing? rigged & fraudulent

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Serf posted:

that's all folks

these were great - thank you!

lmao also, good thing the DNC ran joe biden to really give the people what they want!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
is this exactly what Cum Town and Matt and Shane’s Secret Podcast tapped into?