Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Add a couple big houses with private docks and that could be the banks of the Schuylkill in Gladwyne.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Pastry of the Year posted:

I'm calling this one a fumble: the ban for failing the mod challenge got lost in the admin queue last night because an IK went completely loving bonkers and put in like three or four pages of probations.

Your ban has been retracted because it did not, in my opinion, go through in a timely manner. However, I do ask that you please stop doing That Bit in this thread. And if you want to show us your MS Paint skills, that would be cool, too.

That's actually just you retracting your mod challenge. You stepped up to a halfassed troll and were found wanting, rear end

Pissed Ape Sexist has a new favorite as of 23:07 on Nov 4, 2020

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

I'm calling this one a fumble: the ban for failing the mod challenge got lost in the admin queue last night because an IK went completely loving bonkers and put in like three or four pages of probations.

Your ban has been retracted because it did not, in my opinion, go through in a timely manner. However, I do ask that you please stop doing That Bit in this thread. And if you want to show us your MS Paint skills, that would be cool, too.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Lmfao at everything

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Did I do this right?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

pik_d posted:

Did I do this right?

Does anyone have the photoshopped version of this, from some ancient "photoshop mspaints" thread? The one for this was great

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Grendels Dad posted:

So wait, if someone is banned but the board has a boo boo, they aren't banned anymore? Like, what in Naples' post history points to this being a good idea, and who could possibly think this is in any way fair? The goon is an rear end in a top hat, punish them.

I got banned once by a mod who later was confirmed to have gone off the deep end for a whole bunch of crazy poo poo and had it overturned

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I once got politely asked to stop being a jerk by a mod. It was horrible.

Now look at this dope rear end crab:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cocaine Bear posted:

This fucker turns into a tank and a robot

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

You're legit blowing my mind.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Phy posted:

This fucker turns into a tank and a robot

Rampage was so freakin’ cool

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

BiggerBoat posted:

I got banned once by a mod who later was confirmed to have gone off the deep end for a whole bunch of crazy poo poo and had it overturned

Every probation I’ve ever had was tantamount to a war crime.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

That's actually just you retracting your mod challenge. You stepped up to a halfassed troll and were found wanting, rear end

Now I kind of want Ape of Naples to come back just so I can watch the two of you fight for ape supremacy.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Cocaine Bear posted:

I once got politely asked to stop being a jerk by a mod. It was horrible.

ACRAB

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

:xd:

E: forgot a pic I guess

ruddiger has a new favorite as of 01:52 on Nov 5, 2020

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

gently caress yeah

ruddiger posted:

:xd:

E: forgot a pic I guess

Also gently caress yeah

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

nice

:nice:

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Does anyone have the photoshopped version of this, from some ancient "photoshop mspaints" thread? The one for this was great

I dug out an old hard drive too look for the original working files. Then I found this on GIS

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

RandomFerret posted:

I dug out an old hard drive too look for the original working files. Then I found this on GIS

:wom:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:robble:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

RandomFerret posted:

This is amazingly ironic given the last few pages. Kudos.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

Now I kind of want Ape of Naples to come back just so I can watch the two of you fight for ape supremacy.

i love old macaulay culkin he's great and party monster is a master peice

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

PE is stored in the flywheels?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

RandomFerret posted:

Yessss thank you!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I think we may be overlooking a new discovery, namely of how the balls are the reciprocating engine of the loving thrust

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

RandomFerret posted:

:piss:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I think this is the first time a mod has ever failed thier own challenge. Someone get Jeffery to do the needful. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

snergle posted:

we still posting ms paint of pics from the thread?

I have sent this to at least 4 people with 0 context- your drawing made my day!!!

Just lol at these stupid freak babies - why do you look like that