Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm in the Well there's your problem discor,d instead of sleeping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Trabisnikof posted:

anyone have a youtube link to the vaporwave fight song from after the end of the chapo stream?

It might be a custom job by Chris or Dan Boeckner.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Dmitri-9 posted:

It might be a custom job by Chris or Dan Boeckner.

It was so perfect I want it so bad.

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
Gossip Girl is a beautiful tv show about Upper East Side ultra rich private high schoolers who behave like 30 year old socialites on a soap opera and get in lots of scraps and every adult character would have been in the Epstein Black Book.
Ivanka and Jared cameo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dxi6F7ASaA
Awful rundown for a taste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxi6NlFoj-o

Paffgen has issued a correction as of 06:39 on Nov 4, 2020

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Xaris posted:

notice the dates too lmao. like 50 emails a day of "how r u? sry to bother u at 2am!"

unfortunately,

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i missed the beginning of hte show because i was in a meeting, did felix have more gossip girl talk at the start

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Paffgen posted:

Gossip Girl is a beautiful tv show about Upper East Side ultra rich private high schoolers who behave like 30 year old socialites on a soap opera and get in lots of scraps and every adult character would have been in the Epstein Black Book.

xoxo, gossip girl

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Trabandiumium posted:

a spin-off where every episode was like your halloween ep would be dope

o7 that would be fun

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

lol at the chapo predicting a blowout for biden

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
much like in 2016, all of their gut feelings and takes about how loving awful the Dem candidate would do against Trump were correct and then two months before November they caught the terrible brain disease called Rationalism

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
virgil "blue" texas

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i can't remember if he actually predicted texas would go blue

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

They got Arizona right at least lmfao

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

amberpos is better than greenpos

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Dr. Killjoy posted:

much like in 2016, all of their gut feelings and takes about how loving awful the Dem candidate would do against Trump were correct and then two months before November they caught the terrible brain disease called Rationalism

Citizens of Rationalia

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
lol chapo, cucked by polls

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
Chapostream was a good watch last night but we have to stop praying for Matt, he's becoming too unbelievably powerful

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Michael Moore's interview on Bad Faith was interesting but very brokebrained. I mean, not the part about being skeptical about Biden's chances, but the part where he waxes poetic about what a wonderful person he is and how the Democrats in DC really want to do wonderful things for us. I've followed Moore's stuff casually without having a really strong opinion on him, but that degree of galaxy succ seems uncharacteristic.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Michael and us documents Moore’s descent into incoherency.

Optimus Subprime has issued a correction as of 17:05 on Nov 4, 2020

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
I look at it similar to that recent Chuck Schumer interview where he acts like he doesn't even understand criticisms that democrats haven't done enough to fight trump. I personally only want good things for people, unlike those republicans! sort of answers lol

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
There was a little bit of Biden magic in the air just before the election, it seems. People getting a little light headed about what he could do with the blue wave that was definitely on the horizon. The most recent Qanon Anonymous with Dave Weigel, Dave was extremely rosy about how Biden wasn't going to let himself be caught in the austerity trap, and was going to go hell for leather building trains, taxing the rich, and getting things done. Joe must genuinely come across in person as a decent, well-meaning guy whom people want to trust.

Luckily I had TrueAnon to balance all that poo poo out.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Often Abbreviated posted:

There was a little bit of Biden magic in the air just before the election, it seems. People getting a little light headed about what he could do with the blue wave that was definitely on the horizon. The most recent Qanon Anonymous with Dave Weigel, Dave was extremely rosy about how Biden wasn't going to let himself be caught in the austerity trap, and was going to go hell for leather building trains, taxing the rich, and getting things done. Joe must genuinely come across in person as a decent, well-meaning guy whom people want to trust.

When Dave was in college he actively organized “students for war” protests in support of the war in Iraq, which Biden championed. Dave is lying his rear end off because he’s going to be just fine.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I think any passion Joe had for trains will vanish as soon as he stops riding them. Possibly because he just won't remember ever having taken the train.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Often Abbreviated posted:

At least Obama got the pandering correct. Anyone projecting onto Biden is just a desperate rube.

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Taintrunner posted:

When Dave was in college he actively organized “students for war” protests in support of the war in Iraq, which Biden championed. Dave is lying his rear end off because he’s going to be just fine.

Taintrunner how are you in every thread? A day or two ago I thought I'd take a break from all this politics and hang out in the RLM thread in GBS and there you were, running taints as usual. Are you pursuing Joe voters into Goons With Spoons and Pet Island?

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Taintrunner has had a lot of extra Posting Time on his hands ever since he posted Christmas Sex Pest Manifesto

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
agreed, arf. agreed.

edit: free arfjason

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Slanderer posted:

agreed, arf. agreed.

yeah, if you probe for being boring why not most of the posts

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

posting isn't about knowing where you are or the topic of discussion, true Posts come only from the heart

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

help help, there's pepper in my ketchup, it's too spicy

:justpost:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

how does it feel to be on the winning team :suicide:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Slanderer posted:

agreed, arf. agreed.

this is a Save Point. No monsters or outside encounters can occur while inside of this area. You are free to use a tent and save your game.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

anyone who's famous enough to have a non-homegrown podcast itt has done the moloch child sacrifice in a million small concessions to succ and should be discounted

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Victory Position posted:

this is a Save Point. No monsters or outside encounters can occur while inside of this area. You are free to use a taint and save your game.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Matt's vlog was gold. He has become completely unchained.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Halloween Jack posted:

Michael Moore's interview on Bad Faith was interesting but very brokebrained. I mean, not the part about being skeptical about Biden's chances, but the part where he waxes poetic about what a wonderful person he is and how the Democrats in DC really want to do wonderful things for us. I've followed Moore's stuff casually without having a really strong opinion on him, but that degree of galaxy succ seems uncharacteristic.

crepeface posted:

me gesturing to michael moore somehow managing to combine extreme climate doomer view along with 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼

is this the dialectic?

just incoherent

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

err posted:

I just went to look at the vod and it defaulted to 2x speed and I had a harrowing peek into the world of this thread.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I don't know that Matt is right that Biden pulled in Republicans. I thought the numbers were saying he did worse than Clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

err posted:

it was great today, he was vibrating at the highest levels

solid synthesis of things he's talked about the last 6 months or so