Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

PLINKEY! as new thread prognosticator in schnorkles disgrace i demand that u explain this poo poo

Biden wins tomorrow or Friday shut the gently caress up or go to sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
to add to the mac and cheese chat: i had some buffalo chicken mac and cheese with a bit of blue cheese today

poo poo was dank

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
wow president biden

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

go to bed, Plinkey

Jokes on you, I'm in bed

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

:wow:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

maricopa one is at least 20 minutes away

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

trpm?>

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

trumps got this... easily!!!!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

PLINKEY! as new thread prognosticator in schnorkles disgrace i demand that u explain this poo poo

PA is going to have over 7 million votes which is insane, so don't worry ya idiot

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
meh

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

feels weird to not have a trump tweet

this is a liminal moment in human history

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
isnt harlan z hill the gravy dipstick guy

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
pretty sure the cover involves a pair of sneakers filled with country gravy too

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Lpzie posted:

it's funny how the lovely biden gimmicks hid on election day and now they're posting through it. SAD

Oh yeah so much funnier than going dick first into taking victory laps over a Trump win then spiraling into meltdowns over how the US is doomed and we're all going to die because Joe "Most Generic Democrat" Biden will be at the helm the next few years.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

friend of the thread donald trump needs our help!! im gearing up!

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

no thats some larry the cable guy mfer

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

no thats todd starnes iirc. the fake guy huckabee made up to blame his lovely jokes on

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

MadJackal posted:

Oh yeah so much funnier than going dick first into taking victory laps over a Trump win then spiraling into meltdowns over how the US is doomed and we're all going to die because Joe "Most Generic Democrat" Biden will be at the helm the next few years.

Most generic rapist maybe

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

is hopey bear despairing over her trumpy bear right now

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
guys i dont think schnorkles is taking polling being proven as number quackery very well

https://twitter.com/GetRogerStoneJR/status/1324241081307836416

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

MadJackal posted:

it was always going to be doom

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

MadJackal posted:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

did you pick this new tar MJ?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i need the dumps so bad

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MadJackal posted:

i think c-spam is filled with doom brainers and people who hate the dems more than the republicans to an irrational degree but i just kind of ignore the fluff posts harping on like that

take it from me, an extremely normal guy who who pretends he's negative 36 years old and made a vanity website about my business holes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

I mean, this is what a brain looks like after basically growing up on Social Media.

He's never been bullied put in his place before because he lives online.

War to him is this theoretical challenge point. He has no concept of actual struggle.

What I'm saying basically is his guillotining will be extremely pathetic and sad, replete with pants making GBS threads, but necessary.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Plinkey posted:

PA is going to have over 7 million votes which is insane, so don't worry ya idiot

im drinking beer and about to take a few dabs just got off work 45 mins ago tho and work the same shift tomorrow so im not going to bed anytime soon also u volunteered to be the new schorkles so i gotta give u poo poo and arzy at every chance u understand

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
didn't some woman do a nuclear self own by posting about knowing how lovely harlan hill is because she used to bang him

chird
Sep 26, 2004

SpaceGoku posted:

feels weird to not have a trump tweet

this is a liminal moment in human history

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/338290285366886400

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

cumshitter posted:

i think c-spam is filled with doom brainers and people who hate the dems more than the republicans to an irrational degree but i just kind of ignore the fluff posts harping on like that

take it from me, an extremely normal guy who who pretends he's negative 36 years old and made a vanity website about my business holes

You're good people, cumshitter.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
someone post the pic of shirtless harlan on a beach chair smoking a cigar, trying to look like a big boy

dude probably sympathizes very much with billy quizboy from venture bros and nods along and says "amen, brother" every time they make fun of his giant head

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
oh right todd starnes is the other weird old baby. got it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

im drinking beer and about to take a few dabs just got off work 45 mins ago tho and work the same shift tomorrow so im not going to bed anytime soon also u volunteered to be the new schorkles so i gotta give u poo poo and arzy at every chance u understand

i think thats fair but dont shout at the number shamans, mock them. have fun with it, get creative. i hear some people make fake twitter accounts but i think thats just a rumor.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

MadJackal posted:

Joe with GOP senate control is really loving bad dude

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i just want to add i hate the dems too but i think hating the republicans for their nature but applying unrealistic standards to the dems, who have proven to be giant fuckups for decades, is just weird. theyre both monolithic institutions driven by aging ghouls

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

cumshitter posted:

guys i dont think schnorkles is taking polling being proven as number quackery very well

https://twitter.com/GetRogerStoneJR/status/1324241081307836416

this gimmick is getting old, like you

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

no thats todd starnes iirc. the fake guy huckabee made up to blame his lovely jokes on

i think the joke guy was just a twitter acct never showed up in person but todd starnes is basically harlan hill in 20 years

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

this gimmick is getting old, like you