Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Weed and anxiety are absolutely a match made in heaven. Just done go overboard and pair it with an activity like painting.

:synpa: :420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Jaxyon posted:

Thank you folks for the update, I appreciate it.

I guess you got Baking Perfectionism Anxiety, and I respect that.

Or Paul's cruel gaze triggers something.

I have kitchen PTSD and still work in the industry.

Puppy tax

https://twitter.com/reverendwarnock/status/1324403816729632769?s=21

Kale
May 14, 2010

Shammypants posted:

Why is Covok even allowed to shitpost anymore? It was maybe amusing once, but coming in to irritate and antagonize people stupidly is old now. Time to retire.

I just dont pay attention to gimmick posters really that dont contribute to the discussion

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.

Covok posted:

Weed is not legal in NY.

This is the post that officially made this gimmick tired for me.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

As we get to the end of 2020, the time dilation effect increases.

The closer we get, the farther we are.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jaxyon posted:

yea, arousal

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

FizFashizzle posted:

As we get to the end of 2020, the time dilation effect increases.

The closer we get, the farther we are.

2020 will stretch to infinity. we in hell y'all

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1324404441403977729

Trump might be out of rural votes in NV.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

This is a good thread.

https://twitter.com/CPotterPgh/status/1324392412651933702

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Still too early to be calling NV for Biden

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1324404944250830848?s=20

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?

Covok posted:

God drat you, Aslan!

Going by your rap sheet, either your gimmick isn't funny, or else you need to recognize that every single one of your woe-is-me predictions have failed to pass. Stop guessing at election results; you're really bad at it, and please, go get some help if you're suffering.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Jaxyon posted:

I guess you got Baking Perfectionism Anxiety, and I respect that.

its more like if you've baked, you hope for all the contestants that the 292 things that can go wrong with making even a simple loving cookie, don't

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
What's the latest on Arizona? Are we any closer to a conclusive result?

It will be really funny when Fox can't call Nevada because they won't rescind Arizona but they're too afraid to declare Biden the winner.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Shammypants posted:

Why is Covok even allowed to shitpost anymore? It was maybe amusing once, but coming in to irritate and antagonize people stupidly is old now. Time to retire.

It's not a gimmick. These are my actual opinions. Hopefully, this will work out. But I am not trusting democracy until 1/20/21.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1324405668950978563

It's early, but all signs are pointing to hope.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Covok posted:

It's not a gimmick. These are my actual opinions. Hopefully, this will work out. But I am not trusting democracy until 1/20/21.

For what it's worth, I get incredibly annoyed when I see people rag on you for expressing opinions that are informed by genuine anxiety. You deserve better than people making a joke out of you and sneering every time you post. :(

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I just realized. Trump thought that when Fox called Az, they stopped counting.

Wow.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Covok posted:

you need to shut the gently caress up and get a job

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

skylined! posted:

I have kitchen PTSD and still work in the industry.

Puppy tax

https://twitter.com/reverendwarnock/status/1324403816729632769?s=21

:3: he seems cool and good. Looks like he's already got his special election campaign site up and running too, if anyone feels like throwing in some coin.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Combat Pretzel posted:

I just looked at the intermediate results over on Google. So it looks like Biden is probably gonna win Nevada, reach the 270 votes, Trump's gonna win the rest and be two votes shy of winning? Holy poo poo, this is going to be an epic Twitter meltdown.

I'm going to toxx now for Biden getting 290+ electoral votes. This isn't going to be close. If I lose my toxx I will donate a dime for every electoral vote that Biden gets to Girls Who Code.

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Nov 5, 2020

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

So am I correct that Georgia is in firm recount territory regardless of who is ahead at the end of the day?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Vorik posted:

Still too early to be calling NV for Biden

Literally the opposite of the data and even the tweet you posted. Will you please stop doom posting about how we're going to lose it all?

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
If Biden wins I cannot wait to see how Thanksgiving and Christmas will go at the White House.

I’m willing to bet that we don’t see Melania at all for Christmas.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Nope, probably won't be for a good while yet, but Numbers People have said that once Biden takes the lead it's effectively over, so once that happens we can all stop F5ing and resume actually living our lives

Like the coming Trumpocalypse is gonna let that be possible.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Have we had a single bit of bad news since yesterday? Unless I'm forgetting something every time we've gotten a new batch of votes counted Biden has held steady or overperformed.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

TheAgent posted:

its more like if you've baked, you hope for all the contestants that the 292 things that can go wrong with making even a simple loving cookie, don't

Oh, God, the ones who forgot to turn the oven on. :aaaaa:

Jul 3, 2004

careful!
The numbers from NV are very promising. I am starting to feel like NV is in the bag... Biden needs one more.
PA should be in the highly likely category.
AZ should be likely
GA feels like a true tossup.

Trump winning all 3 of those seems extremely unlikely. But given the stakes, I am still not comfortable.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Simplex posted:

So am I correct that Georgia is in firm recount territory regardless of who is ahead at the end of the day?

I doubt Biden's going to pull a 0.5% lead, even if/when he does overtake Trump, so yeah, probably.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Trump Steaks is a discontinued brand of steak and other meats that was owned by Donald Trump. The brand was launched in 2007 and was exclusively sold through The Sharper Image and QVC. Trump Steaks failed to sell well through The Sharper Image, which discontinued sales of the product line after two months

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Simplex posted:

Yeah

regular mike
Mar 29, 2010

Phoix posted:

Have we had a single bit of bad news since yesterday? Unless I'm forgetting something every time we've gotten a new batch of votes counted Biden has held steady or overperformed.

There was this,

https://twitter.com/KellyO/status/1324372366974160897

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Rea posted:

For what it's worth, I get incredibly annoyed when I see people rag on you for expressing opinions that are informed by genuine anxiety. You deserve better than people making a joke out of you and sneering every time you post. :(

Someone who has anxiety issues coming in here again and again to stoke their own anxiety and tell us about how the world is ending is not helping them or us. This has been going on for literal years.

We all care about you Covok, but you need to take a break and not look at results for a while.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I recommend Time Team and Taskmaster. British television is just a kinder gentler place.

Taskmaster "a kindler gentler place" is amazing, HA, thanks

ps I love Taskmaster

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?

Rea posted:

For what it's worth, speaking for myself I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt to them, but if it is just for shits and giggles then they definitely need to eat more than the occasional sixer as that kind of repeated "joke" can really harm people who genuinely struggle with anxiety.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Ash Crimson posted:

you need to shut the gently caress up and get a job

I have a job.

Rea posted:

Thanks. I think sometimes we get in a bubble here and forget nothing is certain. Also, some people are anxious about this. Trans rights have suffered a lot under Trump. Biden doing nothing is better than 4 more years of Trump making us his punching bag.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

80k posted:

Biden needs one more.

Is this just because of the threat of a faithless elector or some other reason?

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

coked out trump going nuts to fox or whoever would make my day

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

This Nate has been a big "oooh maybe they called AZ for Biden too early I dunno, hmmmmmm I dunnooooooo" guy, right? Him even saying "yeah pencil NV in" is pretty significant.

w00tmonger posted:

Weed and anxiety are absolutely a match made in heaven. Just done go overboard and pair it with an activity like painting.

:synpa: :420:

As someone who has pretty deep anxiety issues, the moment any sativa enters my system, I start to mentally replay all of my awkward college moments, times I've disappointed my parents, and think all of the friends I've let drift away for no real reason. So now isn't the best time for that sort of thing. (A pure indica strain would just put me right the gently caress to sleep though, so maybe I could just try to time warp to the end of all this.)

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1324406780164792322

Michigan hearing for the Trump campaign going well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

The people giving Covok poo poo are just as nervous, I fault nobody