Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

All we're missing now is a "Nixon shoves Ron Ziegler toward the press" moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Slowpoke! posted:

Yo Anderson Cooper just called Trump an obese turtle flailing on his back in the sun, knowing his time is over

e: Anderson Cooper not Tapper

I'm not helping

I'm laughing

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Shockingly, Trump is not a graceful loser.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Aidan_702 posted:

I watched his concession speech earlier today and it wasn’t just decent it was a good loving speech

Myself and many others here said it at the time, and I think it's still true: if Concession Speech McCain was the man that campaigned, he wouldn't have had to make that speech in the first place.

Granted, good riddens since I still say he was one of the most evil Republicans of them all. McCain was a man who demonstrably knew right from wrong and clearly had a conscience and morals, and yet he chose to side with fascists and evil and betray himself on a consistent basis. Trump is what he is, not what he has chosen to be. He's a monster of pure instinct and id. But McCain chose to be a monster. He could have been a great man.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I'm def gonna need a Cooper/Griffin New Years reunion this year. Empty Times Square or not. It will be delicious.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I've have a real dogshit year, and while this do anything to fix it, at least its one bright point of watching Trump's world collapse around him.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.
Now Santorum is on CNN straight dismissing what Trump has said.

Trump is so hosed he can't even hold Santorum in his inner ring.

Antillie
Mar 14, 2015

Someone needs to do some epic subtitles on that Hitler scene where he looses his poo poo as reality comes crashing down around him.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Silly Burrito posted:

Oh poo poo Anderson Cooper just called Trump an obese turtle flailing around in the sun.

Uh oh, Mitch McConnell might feel sorry for Trump if he hears that description.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/1324505049377198082

Obese turtle flailing in the sun indeed.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Nov 6, 2020

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1324505545777164289

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
lol rick santorum just took a santorum on trump

Antillie posted:

Someone needs to do some epic subtitles on that Hitler scene where he looses his poo poo as reality comes crashing down around him.

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1324078979775684608

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

I hate Rick Santorum.

I love him, if only because his name makes me snigger every time I see it. Thanks, Dan Savage.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Myself and many others here said it at the time, and I think it's still true: if Concession Speech McCain was the man that campaigned, he wouldn't have had to make that speech in the first place.

Granted, good riddens since I still say he was one of the most evil Republicans of them all. McCain was a man who demonstrably knew right from wrong and clearly had a conscience and morals, and yet he chose to side with fascists and evil and betray himself on a consistent basis. Trump is what he is, not what he has chosen to be. He's a monster of pure instinct and id. But McCain chose to be a monster. He could have been a great man.

He flew high but in the end he couldn't stick the landing.

Tomoe Goonzen
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."
I've waited for this for four loving years

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Antillie posted:

Mix it up - dub his speech over Downfall.

Whale Vomit
Nov 10, 2004

starving in the belly of a whale
its ribs are ceiling beams
its guts are carpeting
I guess we have some time to kill
Wow, guys. I'm in Asia, and I went to bed 8am ET thinking maybe there's a winner when I wake up -- or something close to it. I had to repeatedly reload pages and check my internet because everything is exactly the same! The reporting figures looks exactly the same!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Space Gopher posted:

Please do *not* talk about Santorum's inner ring.

NoDamage
Dec 2, 2000

Vorik posted:

>99% in

Not sure if there's enough left to flip it
Per the NYT scraper there are around 25k ballots left... assuming that number is accurate GA is gonna flip.

Antillie
Mar 14, 2015

As much as I may like watching Trump have a meltdown. Watching this makes me loving sad.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

You're not helping. Why aren't you helping?

whaddya mean i'm not helping :smug:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

you're not helping him.

why?

"Tell us the good things that come into your mind, about...your father."

"My father? Let me tell you about--first, my father--just the best, he really--everyone says he was the best, just unbelievable--my father, they said he wouldn't do that, and he did it. Just terrific. Nobody believed he could do, they didn't--even the fake news media, they said..." (rambles on for 15 more minutes)

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

When are we getting the deepfaked version of this?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Antillie posted:

As much as I may like watching Trump have a meltdown. Watching this makes me loving sad.

That's a fine reaction at this point...I personally am wildly gyrating between all emotions.

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

Pylons posted:

Let's be very clear here.

I'm talking about how Donald Trump simply doesn't have the necessary control over his core to keep Santorum in there.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

anderson cooper is a replicant confirmed

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Antillie posted:

100% honesty, this whole thing has made me seriously start looking into moving out of the US, even in the best possible scenario where Biden wins and then the impossible happens and we win those runoffs in GA. It just makes me sick this was so close.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Pylons posted:

Kiss the ring.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Rick Santorum looks like he'd rather be anywhere else.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

CNN is pissed.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/kadhim/status/1324487493794861057?s=19
https://twitter.com/kadhim/status/1324490245266722816?s=19
https://twitter.com/kadhim/status/1324496856488042496?s=19
https://twitter.com/kadhim/status/1324497960479109120?s=19
https://twitter.com/kadhim/status/1324500761603198976?s=19
https://twitter.com/kadhim/status/1324501268753223680?s=19

Lmao

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Just watched his defeated speech and lol at his lie process "no observers, sued to get them in and then they had to be 8, 60, 70, 80, 100 feet away, they were outside of the building in some cases"

LOL WHAT.

Also the poo poo about Mail In Voting being the One Ring and turning good people into Gollum with its corrupting ease.

And then complaining about how one-sided the mail-in was when he rallied against it for weeks!

This is just pathetic

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Cmon, Judge Diamond isn't real. That's a wrestler's name.

GeekyManatee
Jul 12, 2011

So could Georgia be called any minute now?

negativeneil
Jul 8, 2000

"Personally, I think he's done a great job of being down to earth so far."

Space Gopher posted:

Tortured metaphor alert. Spicy!

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Kangxi posted:

I've waited for this for four loving years

while a close election that ends up in court is probably not good for the country, Trump having a massive baby meltdown over a few votes is very funny

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

FilthyImp posted:

Just watched his defeated speech and lol at his lie process "no observers, sued to get them in and then they had to be 8, 60, 70, 80, 100 feet away, they were outside of the building in some cases"

LOL WHAT.

Also the poo poo about Mail In Voting being the One Ring and turning good people into Gollum with its corrupting ease.

And then complaining about how one-sided the mail-in was when he rallied against it for weeks!

This is just pathetic
"Some are even using binoculars" or whatever was a classic trump lie.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Trump already has the loser stink. He's toast :fork:
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1324506154148515842?s=20

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

GeekyManatee posted:

So could Georgia be called any minute now?

Probably once Biden has a lead. Or maybe not since that would be it for Fox and AP and they might get gun shy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1324497099363405824