Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

nine-gear crow posted:

If that's the case, then Trump wins re-election, because the house votes by state party delegation, not by elected members, and there's more states with Republican delegations and they'll all vote TROMP

What's the balance? Is it close enough that the Dems could get a deal with one of the delegations? Would any of them be sane enough to take a deal? I know... the answer is No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Rinkles posted:

I mean it could be close enough for a recount, no?

Yes, but recounts almost never change an outcome.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Rinkles posted:

I mean it could be close enough for a recount, no?

Recounts ate a hundreds thing, not a 4 digit thing.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Thank you!

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1324535101481488384?s=20

absolute clown

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I WILL post this on my fb wall if GA flips Biden.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1324537543824723969

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Ugh, Hannity just did a 20 minute long mix of Project Veritas voting exposure videos and poo poo, while repeating that Democrats arent letting anyone see them count votes with reports of them throwing them away or allowing fake votes and how America will never know what happened. Then he gets guests saying "unimaginable fraud." He's using linguistic tricks so he's not *actually* saying what he's saying too.

I mean, thats what you expect, but there should be limits when you're obviously rousing people to violence like that.

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

:reddit:

e: I can't remember the syntax for the crying emote without the teddy bear but w/e.

C'mon PA! Get confirmed already so I can abandon this hellish sobriety

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

All right. I was going to switch to Fox News until the call but right away I get Hannity and Matt Schlaap talking poo poo about observers. Pass, gonna wait until the call then go there.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

what law are these paraquats claiming is being broken?

Max Damage
Jan 8, 2005
Will the count continue to be updated through the night?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Man, Australia could have had, like, three Prime Ministers in the time it takes you yanks to finish this count.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Which chickenshit network gonna call with GA goes?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Rinkles posted:

just noting this is from 2012
He retweeted himself 2 hr ago

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Critical posted:

The law that only Republicans are allowed to win elections.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah he is going full "i will die with the king" mode because he knows that if he walks back trump will end him on some level.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1324535718979526659

also have fun. it probably won't be called. but it might as well be.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Roger Explosion posted:

Man, Australia could have had, like, three Prime Ministers in the time it takes you yanks to finish this count.

Y'all should try that, watching someplace elect three Prime Ministers really fast would be fun.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/MontereyAq/status/1324535082846019585

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://twitter.com/bobvids/status/1324533840233271296?s=20

I'm dead lmao

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/robtrench/status/1324432334624559108?s=20

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

There is no way that if Biden takes the lead in GA that they call it. The margin is razor thin.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Critical posted:

No one let them observe until they let them observe! And they won't let them record or take pictures of the ballots! Also lots of people keep passing them notes they saw a fraud. They have a website.

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

Roger Explosion posted:

No Nut November

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

What was the breaking news? lol

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Roger Explosion posted:

Canada literally had four elections last month, all of them resolved on the election day.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

If Georgia calls first before PA, will Fox have to call the race given their AZ call?

Kale
May 14, 2010

Roger Explosion posted:

I'm gonna say I've typically known who is going to be Prime Minister of Canada roughly 4-5 hours after I voted so about, so I'm gonna say I don't know close to 20. Which day into the U.S election is this again?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

speng31b posted:

Y'all should try that, watching someplace elect three Prime Ministers really fast would be fun.

You don't elect the prime minister.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

CNN passively just making GBS threads all over Trump by quoting him and talking up Biden.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

gently caress off, Film Robert. Oh wait, wrong Visual Media Adjacent Bob. My bad.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Roger Explosion posted:

Well they keep losing them at sea...

Insurrectum
Nov 1, 2005

Magic Underwear posted:

petition to ban the phrase "looks bad" until further notice. you guys are embarrassing yourselves. just do the slightest bit of analysis before covoking in this thread, or wait until an adult on twitter does it for you.

this post looks bad

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Canada literally had four elections last month, all of them resolved on the election day.

Well that’s not really a fair comparison, Canada is much better at governing than the US.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Nth Doctor posted:

Well they keep losing them at sea...

honestly kind of wishing our current one goes for a good long dip somewhere

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/CommieGIR/status/1324540134004502531?s=20

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I only have CNN audio right now but it sounds like GA is basically tied. Both are at 49.4%

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Can Stacey Abrams get one of those too?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Burt Buckle posted:

Well that’s not really a fair comparison, Canada is much better at governing than the US.

Lol someone's never been north of the border

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jiro posted:

CNN passively just making GBS threads all over Trump by quoting him and talking up Biden.

I was actually wondering if that was going to happen for months.

When Trump loses, would stations throw decorum out the window and finally, finally throw their hands up and say "Can we all agree he's a loving idiot now?"

Daniel Dale called his speech garbage on Twitter and we have the Anderson turtle quote. The mask is coming off.