Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

isaboo posted:

Fixed for me

I just saw the margin :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

ImpAtom posted:

The only thing funnier than this may be the fact that a goon sending pizza to Joe Biden's house may have been the final straw in him being chosen as VP.

Wait what? i have never heard this story?

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

:tviv:

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

killer crane posted:

they think if the signature valuations are not being read correctly by the machine in this one instance then maybe it's skipping other forged signatures.

And the relief would be to slow down counting so much that it guarantees Biden holds his lead?

Or are they also asking to have every vote that’s been checked by that system thrown out? That seems extreme for one maybe wrong signature.

I’m thinking this isn’t going anywhere.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

In the 2008 thread goons managed to figure out Biden was being chosen as VP before it was announced by monitoring some secret service flights and picking out one going to Delaware. They ordered a pizza to his house

zarron
Sep 1, 2005

I am just in awe that this county I live in for way too long is actually going to do a thing.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Back when Obama was still hemming and hawing over his VP choice the media was camping outside the various candidates homes. Someone in the thread watching it sent a congratulation pizza to Biden and it sparked discussion in the newspeople and Obama announced Biden very shortly after.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

When the media got wind in 08 that Biden was possibly the front runner for the VP pick, the media staked out his front door and had an unmoving live shot of it for like 6 straight hours. Some enterprising goon called a Wilmington pizza place and ordered a pizza delivery to Joe Biden's front door, and the pizza delivery was seen by millions of people on live television.

Sinister_Beekeeper
Oct 20, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

The witness tampering was against his brother in law, who was cooperating with the case. So Kushner's dad hired a prostitute to seduce him and record it and then sent it to his sister.

Also Christie himself is the reason for several ethics rules being added to the U.S. Attorney's office, so it is funny all the way around.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
pa just flipped.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Zore posted:

In the 2008 thread goons managed to figure out Biden was being chosen as VP before it was announced by monitoring some secret service flights and picking out one going to Delaware. They ordered a pizza to his house

Fantastic

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Zore posted:

No poo poo lmao

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

26K difference in PA now.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

nine-gear crow posted:

When the media got wind in 08 that Biden was possibly the front runner for the VP pick, the media staked out his front door and had an unmoving live shot of it for like 6 straight hours. Some enterprising goon called a Wilmington pizza place and ordered a pizza delivery to Joe Biden's front door, and the pizza delivery was seen by millions of people on live television.

Pizzagate confirmed

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Radirot posted:

pa just flipped.

Who's showing it?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Radirot posted:

pa just flipped.

Source?

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

MJeff posted:

This seems completely pointless from all angles. Is this just his own lawyers grifting him?

It’s setting a narrative. Watch Fox News, they are going on and on about vote fraud during the opinion shows. They need to be able to point to real cases. After that they can cast doubt generally about the votes in states where it’s close. That opens the door for further mischief and it keeps their supporters afraid and angry. That gives them a base of support for Supreme Court decisions or legislatures putting up alternative to EC slates.

Not saying it will work, just that that’s the strategy.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Radirot posted:

pa just flipped.

What

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Wait what? i have never heard this story?

https://www.somethingawful.com/forum-fridays/ff09-01-08/3/

Needs archives. Obamarama megathread from 2008.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

STAC Goat posted:

The witness tampering was against his brother in law, who was cooperating with the case. So Kushner's dad hired a prostitute to seduce him and record it and then sent it to his sister.

the Kushners are proof that Jews are 'white' just because despite being orthodoxes who are wealthy and very insulated from mainstream culture they're still one of the most white trash people in new york.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
I see, thanks mates!

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

The only thing funnier than Trump losing slowly and embarrassingly over three days is trump doing that while the stock market is going up.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Radirot posted:

pa just flipped.

This seems incorrect.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

:toot:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

sexpig by night posted:

the Kushners are proof that Jews are 'white' just because despite being orthodoxes who are wealthy and very insulated from mainstream culture they're still one of the most white trash people in new york.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLIS7qAWeaA

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
poo poo sorry, didnt mean to post that here.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Radirot posted:

pa just flipped.

E: Nm, you replied already.

Radirot posted:

poo poo sorry, didnt mean to post that here.

:confused:

AP still showing Biden down 26k.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Radirot posted:

pa just flipped.

Yeah I'm not seeing anything

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

wins32767 posted:

It’s setting a narrative. Watch Fox News, they are going on and on about vote fraud during the opinion shows. They need to be able to point to real cases. After that they can cast doubt generally about the votes in states where it’s close. That opens the door for further mischief and it keeps their supporters afraid and angry. That gives them a base of support for Supreme Court decisions or legislatures putting up alternative to EC slates.

Not saying it will work, just that that’s the strategy.

Yeah, Fox News isn't even talking about votes at this stage. Its all "Fraud! Fraud! Fraud!" They know they've lost and now its about selling that the election was stolen from Trump.

Its chilling when you wonder what the end game is, but its kind of funny how often they rail against their own network calling Arizona for Biden.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Radirot probably just got confused or overexcited there

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
lol pa flipped back.

but really its probably happening tomorrow.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Radriot we're gonna need you to chill out

but yea, tomorrow the flip will likely come, this was a huge jump.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Barring Philly just having some bizarre Trump anomaly the election is over

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Radirot posted:

lol pa flipped back.

it never flipped (yet) you just read wrong

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
This election is like a really mediocre gently caress that just won't end. I'm pretty sure I'll like the end result but honestly I'm just waiting to get to the end and go to sleep and bored with the process at this point. And metaphorically chafed.

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
There's something like 200k votes left in PA and Biden is only down 25k. Every vote dump of mail in ballots he's taking >70%, and the state knows the overwhelming majority of then were requested by democrats, so it's like... impossible he doesn't take PA, right? Am I following this correctly?

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Radirot posted:

lol pa flipped back.

Did they just legalize weed in your state? Genuinely curious.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Back up a second. Did someone really bet $27,000 that Donald Trump would be re-elected? That 4chan post can't be real.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

scopes posted:

There's something like 200k votes left in PA and Biden is only down 25k. Every vote dump he's taking >70%, so it's like... impossible he doesn't take PA, right? Am I following this correctly?

more or less

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

scopes posted:

There's something like 200k votes left in PA and Biden is only down 25k. Every vote dump he's taking >70%, so it's like... impossible he doesn't take PA, right? Am I following this correctly?

I think that's more or less correct but I think there might actually be more than 200k votes left lol

He will be a clear winner in PA.