Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

CommonShore posted:

Well it has a ring
This post made me simultaneously realize that
1. You could glaze donuts with a goatse theme and they would likely look awesome/hilarious
2. This has probably been done many times in the past two decades and there are undoubtedly dozens of pics of it on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

"Goatse donuts" does have some image matches, but not the wealth of search results I'd hoped for :sigh:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Grabbed a screenshot in case that Tweet gets deleted:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I mean I'd definitely suck Santa's dick

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

I mean I'd definitely suck Santa's dick

I mean...there's a reason the song "Santa Baby" is popular, and it's not because people DON'T want to suck some Little Saint Dick.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

DrBouvenstein posted:

I mean...there's a reason the song "Santa Baby" is popular, and it's not because people DON'T want to suck some Little Saint Dick.

I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus. My dad was there too and he was pissed.

Because he wanted some of Santa's yumnut and he was too shy to perform when mom was watching.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

DrBouvenstein posted:

Little Saint Dick.
MODERATORS.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ho ho ho, who wouldn't tho

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Saaaanta Claus is going to town

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

He sees you when you're sleeping.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Jingle Balls.

Low-hanging fruit, I know

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

christmas boots posted:

Santa's an old man, what do you expect?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

The Bloop posted:

Saaaanta Claus is going to town

Santa Claus is coming

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

christmas boots posted:

Jingle Balls.

Oh what fun it is to ride

Barudak
May 7, 2007

WITCHCRAFT posted:

This is not the most offensive advertising I have seen, by a long shot.

But it is absolutely the most tone-deaf advertising I have ever seen in my life.

During a heated, close election (during a pandemic) where voters on both sides are flipping their poo poo like this is the most important election they might see in their lifetime. I'm not saying that it is (or will be), but people are losing their poo poo both ways.

"Hey guys, maybe we can all get along? Buy this hoodie in solidarity."

Years ago I worked for REI and they did a campaign targeting D.C. area with the tagline "Left Side/Right Side/United Outside" my attempts to explain actual D.C. residents are stupidly, stupidly democratic and that this would be viewed negatively fell on deaf ears and when it launched surprise surprise they got a ton of very unhappy messages from DC residents.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Never heard of Rax before. If someone told me this was viral marketing for a fictional food chain showing up in the next season of Stranger Things, I'd believe them.

Basticle posted:

This just popped up on my YT recommendations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEcz8I64Mz0

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Doggles posted:

Never heard of Rax before. If someone told me this was viral marketing for a fictional food chain showing up in the next season of Stranger Things, I'd believe them.

lol I'm well aware of Rax because my big memory of the place is embarrassedly vomiting all over one of their restrooms when I was sick as a little kid. Also their take-home alligator drink cups and Orange Hi-C.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Doggles posted:

Reminds me of the Wendy's SuperBar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNsB4dQhcs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2pzL_mysBI

I saw something that said it lasted until 1998. I remember eating off the SuperBar a handful of times, but don't remember it lasting that long.

Wendy's was the more upscale fast food growing up. They had the fancier tables with the surface that resembled old newsprint and would clear your table after you finished.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Not for sensitive listeners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3Di3LY6Ns

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Ralph Williams was the inspiration for the Firesign Theater’s Ralph Spoilsport.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Wendy's was the more upscale fast food growing up. They had the fancier tables with the surface that resembled old newsprint and would clear your table after you finished.

Your post made me suddenly realize I NEED to own one of those old newsprint tables. Many a happy childhood memory, reading the amusing ads while dunking fries in a Frosty.

Sadly, most of the tables were destroyed when they revamped the stores, so I couldn't find any for sale online. But! theres a wallpaper called Adamstown Cream Vintage that looks to be the same exact print. If I got another old fast food table and resurfaced it with that, I could be living the dream. And start the world's smallest niche market selling them to other old farts.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

When we talk about buffets, our grandkids will think we're making it up

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

RandomFerret posted:

They'll never know the joys of waiting fifteen minutes for a new pan of wings because an impatient old man dug some out with his bare hands and scraped the sauce off his palms with the tray rail

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

They'll never know the joys of waiting fifteen minutes for a new pan of wings because an impatient old man dug some out with his bare hands and scraped the sauce off his palms with the tray rail

Or the joy of seeing mashed potatoes "separate" somehow.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

All those english muffins abandoned at the bottom of the eggs benedict tray by the low carbers, their sacrifice lost to history

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

RandomFerret posted:

None of you could be bothered to google the exact quote?

quote:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I've seen steaks on fire served as off-the-shoulder rare beef. I watched mashed potatoes separate near the fresh wing pan. All these muffins will be lost in time, at the bottom of the eggs benedict tray. Time to diet.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

thepopmonster posted:

:lmao: I give an actual out-loud laugh every time I see that

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Grabbed a screenshot in case that Tweet gets deleted:

Always nice to get a preview of next week's Munch Squad.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Those click-bait insurance adds that you get in the UK sure have taken a turn.

Apologies for taking a photo of a screen, but I saw this on my super locked-down work laptop and couldn't be arsed to email it to myself.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

thepopmonster posted:

I don't know if a medal for excellent posting exists, but if it does you deserve one.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Veotax posted:

Those click-bait insurance adds that you get in the UK sure have taken a turn.

Apologies for taking a photo of a screen, but I saw this on my super locked-down work laptop and couldn't be arsed to email it to myself.

This got an actual audible laugh from me. If you told me this had come from the Onion's "News In Photos," I'd believe it.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I am extremely uncomfortable with "Got Your Money" by ODB/Kelis being in commercials. :geno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEwxtg35BUo

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

I am extremely uncomfortable with "Got Your Money" by ODB/Kelis being in commercials. :geno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEwxtg35BUo

There's a car company (I think it is Cadillac) that uses an instrumental version of a Run the Jewels song.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

WITCHCRAFT posted:

This is not the most offensive advertising I have seen, by a long shot.

But it is absolutely the most tone-deaf advertising I have ever seen in my life.

During a heated, close election (during a pandemic) where voters on both sides are flipping their poo poo like this is the most important election they might see in their lifetime. I'm not saying that it is (or will be), but people are losing their poo poo both ways.

"Hey guys, maybe we can all get along? Buy this hoodie in solidarity."

It's tone-deaf, but the hoodie is not for sale and was made specifically for the ad.

"NY Times posted:

A representative for Gap, which has been working to increase the relevance of its brand, said the sweatshirt was not actually for sale and that the image had been created for social media.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

It's tone-deaf, but the hoodie is not for sale and was made specifically for the ad.

Peace in America is fake, much like this hoodie. Good message.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

oldpainless posted:

Lol at any arbitrary rule that keeps me from loving shoving anything remotely edible into my voracious gaping maw

:hmmyes:

I get why people are religious but it just doesn't seem worth it

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

oldpainless posted:

Lol at any arbitrary rule that keeps me from loving shoving anything remotely edible into my voracious gaping maw
I approve of attitude, how do you feel about the rich?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Next up in my PYF Spam series:

I do not smoke weed or use weed-based products, I am not particularly interested in gummy bears (although not opposed to them either), and I don't live in the United States.

But sure, send me MY BOTTLE, I've been having this jaw ache

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Phlegmish posted:

:hmmyes:

I get why people are religious but it just doesn't seem worth it

It's not really arbitrary, but with modern food safety the reasons no longer apply.

The no cheeseburger thing is a ridiculous extrapolation of what the text actually says, which is no boiling a baby animal in the milk of it's mother. Really hosed up stuff that was probably done for some other religion or cult back in the day.

I have no idea about the mixed clothing materials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Facebook Aunt posted:

Peace in America is fake, much like this hoodie. Good message.

:hmmyes: That makes a lot of sense, actually.