Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

good message but music is kinda cringe ngl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Pylons posted:

Important part is they have to arrive tomorrow. And since DeJoy has been loving the USPS..

wait what happens if they don't arrive by tomorrow? do they not get counted?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr Interweb posted:

wait what happens if they don't arrive by tomorrow? do they not get counted?

Tomorrow's the deadline so they don't get counted after.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
Biden took the lead in Georgia on page 269 :twisted:

Now on page 270. Let's make it happen, PA.

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nine-gear crow posted:

I wonder how many folks have ditched their No Joe tags out of embarrassment or acceptance now that the United States overwhelmingly went Yes Joe?

e: in that he got the most number of votes for a presidential candidate in history, half the country still went "No Joe/Yes Trump, Please Daddy"

Why should NoJoe people be embarrassed or ditch their tags? Biden is still the same horrible person with the same harmful political track record, and continues to promise to appoint the same neocon ghouls and enact the same neolib policies, that he was and did before 3 November.

It's just that Trump is a fuckhead too, so no matter no who loses, there is some comedy to be derived before the grim reminder that a Biden administration would strive to crush leftism while pursuing Republican priorities in the name of "healing" and "reaching across the aisle" sinks back in.

Catpetter1981 fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Nov 6, 2020

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Vasukhani posted:

Mods???

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Byzantine?
No, Joe!

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

good job Georgia

but come on a state that's gonna call it. the longer the vote goes on the more nonsense keeps escalating

General_Disturbed
Apr 7, 2005

Ride the 8=====D
Would never in a million years believed Georgia would turn blue.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

STOP THE COUNT!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Catpetter1981 posted:

Why should NoJoe people be embarrassed or ditch their tags? Biden is still the same horrible person with the same harmful political track record, and continues to promise to appoint the same neocon ghouls and enact the same neolib policies, that he was and did before 3 November.

Because the main idea behind its creation was "Joe Biden is never going to be president because he's an awful candidate and no one is going to vote for him" and well... I have some news you might want to sit down for.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
i should probably go to sleep, it's 5am. but the georgia flip caffeinated me.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

General_Disturbed posted:

Would never in a million years believed Georgia would turn blue.

georgia is officially more of a blue state than florida or ohio :lol: :psyduck:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

georgia is officially more of a blue state than florida or ohio :lol: :psyduck:

from the sound of things, florida had some serious fuckery

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Vasukhani posted:

It's consistent with their old stuff at least

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
So the USPS guys have to be tried for treason right?

NoDamage
Dec 2, 2000

alf_pogs posted:

good job Georgia

but come on a state that's gonna call it. the longer the vote goes on the more nonsense keeps escalating
It's going to get called the second PA flips. I am not sure if they are still counting right now though.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Rinkles posted:

Wouldn't be surprised there and in other states. Hopefully with dems in power they can get some truth out of it. I'll bet Trump and his cronies pulled out all the stops expecting to win and keep it all under the rug.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Vigil for Virgil posted:

So the USPS guys have to be tried for treason right?

They got my PS5 controller to me like 3 days late so yes

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

nine-gear crow posted:

Because the main idea behind its creation was "Joe Biden is never going to be president because he's an awful candidate and no one is going to vote for him" and well... I have some news you might want to sit down for.

Is it? My impression is that it was a personal never-voting-for-him sort of thing

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Rinkles posted:

wasn't that later on confirmed to be an exaggeration because some guy on twitter misread numbers?

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
The media should replace “nail biter” with the far more accurate term “diarrhea unleasher .”

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Almost Smart posted:

The media should replace “nail biter” with the far more accurate term “diarrhea unleasher .”

Sphincter loosener

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Vigil for Virgil posted:

Sphincter loosener

That would mean I’d be relaxing, though.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Theres most certainly a degree of fuckery
Its just Useless Bitch and his cronies are so bad at their jobs they probably hosed up the fuckery

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008

mediaphage posted:

Is it? My impression is that it was a personal never-voting-for-him sort of thing

Yeah I’m sure there’s some bitter dead Enders, but tbh most of the NoJoes seemed like pretty reasonable people who lived in safe blue/red states anyway who still basically wanted Biden to win even if they didn’t pull the lever and voted downticket on competitive stuff.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

WE TOOK GEORGIA :toot:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

That's great and all but I'm not sure I can get past John Dolmayan being a sack of poo poo and it's difficult to respect the band for reuniting to play with him.

NoDamage
Dec 2, 2000
https://twitter.com/RKempNewsDaily/status/1324654246030151681

Clayton is done counting. We should see one final update shortly.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

Rinkles posted:

Besides fuckery, the Trump campaign was pretty committed to getting a good result there. They tried some stuff and it worked.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Blue Georgia and watching the new Mando. What a good 2:30 am

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

Nobody posted marching through Georgia yet?

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

NoDamage posted:

Dammit I was just about to go to bed!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

NoDamage posted:

they deserve a round of applause for working through the night

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Still Dismal posted:

Yeah I’m sure there’s some bitter dead Enders, but tbh most of the NoJoes seemed like pretty reasonable people who lived in safe blue/red states anyway who still basically wanted Biden to win even if they didn’t pull the lever and voted downticket on competitive stuff.

i wanted joe to win but i dont like the way he did it cozying up with republicans like kasich, and those rumours about putting them in his cabinet.

It'd be nice to find out that this skin of his teeth victory is from leftists staying home and maybe it sends a message not to ignore us so much, but i'm not holding out hope.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Yeah, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that it was about Joe losing. It was a personal promise to not advocate for him because they taught he sucked. Presumably, they still think he sucks. And of course it was also to gently caress with some D&D posters, that's why they added the special Swing State version.

Anyway, good news from Georgia. After hearing about the late, dead ballots due to DeJoy's bullshit it would have really sucked for Trump to have won.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

thread's moving pretty slow considering the news

looks like most everyone went to bed

THE COWARDS

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
I just, foolishly, had a look at thedonald.win and holy poo poo it is dark in there. It's exactly what you'd hear about on those old 1997 anti federal news boards that'd have whole episodes about them in the X-files. The only difference is there's tons of them and probably 0.001% are capable of lifting a gun without heavily sweating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

Yeah, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that it was about Joe losing. It was a personal promise to not advocate for him because they taught he sucked. Presumably, they still think he sucks. And of course it was also to gently caress with some D&D posters, that's why they added the special Swing State version.

Yeah, for anyone who was claiming it wasn't about triggering other users, the "special" version? come on. :rolleyes: