Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Kro-Bar posted:

At least one GA seat is going to run off, probably two.

Both are, I do wonder if seeing a Democrat win Georgia makes people who normally wouldn't bother to vote realize it is possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
LOCK DONALD UP!

NY, LOCK DONALD UP!

FOR TAX EVASION!

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
I have to say, there's one thing about all of this that surprises me: That Trump ended up running for re-election. I half expected him not to run out of fear that losing would "tarnishing his legacy".

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Can we please stop posting unverified randos?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

funkymonks posted:

Even if he agreed privately to concede if he gets on the air he will not be able to say the words.

Did he just say “I acquit?”

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Unbelievable end to so much poo poo.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

You know what, my favorite ending to the Trump presidency would be that if his staff announced him conceding defeat in the same manner he announced people in his administration resigning.

Via a tweet and him learning it at the same time as we all do.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

I wouldn't actually be all that surprised, the chud machine is hardly controlled by Trump and they'll never concede but that last press conference was weak poo poo and I'm not sure how much more global humiliation Trump wants to eat.

Of course even if he stops fighting he'll always assert the vote was tainted.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Bidens lead in GA is expanding lol.

Perdue is down to 49.8%, likely going to runoff.

MGDRAGOON
May 28, 2003

What you say!?!

Covok posted:

LOCK DONALD UP!

NY, LOCK DONALD UP!

FOR TAX EVASION!

Seeing you post this way after the past couple of days makes me happy :)

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Eric Cantonese posted:

Is it weird that this makes me want to live there?

Same honestly seems like a good energy.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

So what do we think, one more big dump in PA to extend Biden's lead before the PA calls it?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Every newspaper went to press this morning, still waiting on PA, and having to hold onto the “You’re Fired” headline for one more day.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Covok posted:

LOCK DONALD UP!

NY, LOCK DONALD UP!

FOR TAX EVASION!

ALMOST a haiku.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

skylined! posted:

Bidens lead in GA is expanding lol.

Perdue is down to 49.8%, likely going to runoff.

That race went to a runoff the moment it dropped below 50%.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Wylie posted:

ALMOST a haiku.

LOCK DONALD UP

NY, LOCK DONALD UP

FOR TAX FRAUD

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I didn't realize it at the time but because Friday is my indulgent food day I made ersatz Sizzler cheese toast for breakfast in celebration

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
https://youtu.be/IoyvvEWHodk

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Ok watching Fox so I can see them call it for Biden.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He'll admit defeat like the boss from the second level of Star Fox 64

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Wow people are optimistic on how great things will be with Trump gone and Biden in.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Nucleic Acids posted:

Wow people are optimistic on how great things will be with Trump gone and Biden in.

I don't see any evidence of that, just relief that this current part is over.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Goodbye Betsy DeVos

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Nucleic Acids posted:

Go back to C-SPAM please TIA

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Nucleic Acids posted:

ugh, OPTIMISM, disgraceful

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nucleic Acids posted:

Imagine I told you to go away but with swears.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
wrong thread

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Nucleic Acids posted:

gently caress off and let people be happy for two goddamn minutes.

Tomoe Goonzen
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."

Nucleic Acids posted:

Give us a few minutes to piss on this administrations' grave at least

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Congratulations, americans

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Nucleic Acids posted:

After enduring four years of lovely free helicopter ride "jokes", let us enjoy our schadenfreude.

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

Now that’s an avatar or gang tag in waiting.

Southeast PA mail in voter here repping the gritty gang loving get in

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Nucleic Acids posted:

People aren't excited that Biden won the election, they're excited that Trump lost.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

FLIP, FLIP, FLIPADELPHIA!

knew it was coming but waking up on Wednesday staring down a 600k deficit was a little unnerving. Glad it finally got here.

mrs. nicholas sarkozy
Jan 1, 2006

~let me see ya bounce that bounce that~

Nucleic Acids posted:

Nobody has illusions that everything is perfect now. But drat let people celebrate for a few days

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Nucleic Acids posted:

That's right we are

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Nucleic Acids posted:

Based on nothing I assume that things will be bad in the 'politicians are all pretty crappy and don't care about us' way rather than the last four years of 'politicians are out and out white supremacists and trying to kill people on purpose with a pandemic'

which is, hey, still better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Biden isn't nearly progressive enough for my tastes but I'm still going to enjoy the Trump tears.