Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

https://twitter.com/BlaugranaAlAire/status/1324630838865235970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Inglonias posted:

CNN says he got 306 last time.

Oh, I'm looking at electors, apparently there was some dispute and he got 304.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Roger Explosion posted:

I want to record this somewhere because I sure as hell aint posting poo poo on social media BUT I called it four years ago, and I'm calling it now: Trump will win.

Rust states and marginals will go red by slim percentages, riots will happen in the streets, cities will burn, Trump's toothy maw will open and sing songs of pitch and pestilence.
LOOK AT HOW WRONG I WAS. :toot:

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Like Biden may not be great but holy poo poo Stephen loving Miller is going to be nowhere near the White House anymore how is that not good news?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

skylined! posted:

Agencies under the executive branch, led by appointment:

Dept of Ag
Commerce
Defense
Education
Energy
Health and human services
Homeland security
HUD
Justice
Labor
State
Interior
Treasury
Transportation
VA

These are just the executive level departments and doesn’t include the very extensive alphabet intel agencies etc. They are almost entirely uniformly headed by chuds right now. Biden is not remotely left enough but just having competent not-evil people heading these agencies is a win for everyone.

Mcconnell already saying he has a role in picking them OP.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

speng31b posted:

Good thing Trump set a precedent for "acting everything" and who cares.

Would be legal since Biden has no one Senate approved. He’ll have to have a ring heads who are Senior members of the respective agencies instead of gifting the positions to his loyalist flunkies. A shame really.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7jFmSEe_Y

gently caress you Donald Trump

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING
4 years of inane poo poo post tweets from the American president will finally be over...

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

"Trump may have the greatest moment of his career bringing us together, even if it's in a concession speech."

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos

davecrazy posted:

Hey guys we’re going to have a President who takes the global pandemic seriously and won’t hate his best national experts because they’re getting more media buzz then him and also won’t blatantly ignore public health officials.

Pyrrhic victory at best.

Oh the secretary of education won’t actively be working to destroy public education, pffft like what is even the *point* of a Biden presidency.

Biden has openly stated that he doesn't intend to follow health officials advice regarding the pandemic, he promised no shutdown and no economic slowdown.

Additionally, I really wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch regarding cabinet positions. Taking into account all the other gains the GOP has made and their certainty to make a shitload more in 2022 and 2024, I think pyrrhic victory is pretty fair.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Like Biden may not be great but holy poo poo Stephen loving Miller is going to be nowhere near the White House anymore how is that not good news?

Pfft, unicorns didn't descend from the heavens with my new anime waifu when Pennsylvania flipped so how can it be a victory at all?

Shageletic posted:

He's the senate majority leader and the senate confirms the president's nominations so of course he has "a role in picking them" you thicko.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
No more Ivanka and Jared in the White House:toot:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dwesa posted:

Congratulations from Eastern Europe

My company's contract dev team is in Lviv and I just got off a call with them. They're all following this as nervously and investedly as I am, and I was telling a bunch of Ukrainians "yeah I really want to go outside and share a meaningful look and smile with my neighbors" and they're like "Won't they be coming out with guns?" and I'm all "Yeah well some of them will, so........"

Yeah this ain't a country to envy being in (anymore?)

Lviv owned actually

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
That faint sound you hear is the fapping coming from the NY AG office.

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

Biden has openly stated that he doesn't intend to follow health officials advice regarding the pandemic, he promised no shutdown and no economic slowdown.

Additionally, I really wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch regarding cabinet positions. Taking into account all the other gains the GOP has made and their certainty to make a shitload more in 2022 and 2024, I think pyrrhic victory is pretty fair.

Biden has said the exact opposite, but it's nice of you to honor Donald Trump by lying through your teeth just like he does.

Sorry your boy lost today. Sorry your hated enemies won.

Eat poo poo. Today is not your day.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Hedrigall posted:

How can anyone be miserable to see trump booted out, idgi

There are a small portion of leftists who wanted Trump to win to own the libs and with a belief it would force the Democratic Party to treat the progressive side of their party with more respect.

The argument here seemed to boil down to "Trump can't do that much more damage in 4 years" which is kind of laughable amidst soring COVID numbers.

Biden is a total loving piece of poo poo who I personally hate but he at bare minimum will do more than the worse than nothing Trump is.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

The Chad Jihad posted:

"Trump may have the greatest moment of his career bringing us together, even if it's in a concession speech."

To the bitter end with these people.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Stephien Miller go to hell
Jared Kushner go to jail
Barr go to hell
DeVos go to hell
Hell, jail, hell, jail

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Shageletic posted:

It’s not yet guaranteed McConnell will have *any* voice in the next senate and your schtick is loving obnoxious.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Betsy Devos
Stephen Miller
Bill Barr
Sonny Perdue
Wilbur Ross
Steven Mnuchin
Alex Azar
Ben Carson
Eugene Scalia
Mike Pompeo
Elaine Chao
Robert Wilkie
John Ratcliffe
Andrew Wheeler
Jerome Powell
Louis Dejoy

Gone

All Gone

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

D-Pad posted:

8 years ago on this day, I posted "Donald Trump is openly calling for a revolution on Twitter" on my Facebook Feed.

Time is a flat circle.

I also posted:

"Quote from the election worker who took my info: "I am so in love with the elections department, you have no idea about the bomb I'm going to build." Another election worker was eating a raw hamburger patty."

All of this has happened before and will happen again.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

top stuff here
https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1324722150020771840

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Shageletic posted:

He can block nominees from coming before the Senate. I wonder if old senate confirmations count. Didn't Ajit Pai get his FCC position because he had been confirmed by the Senate to a different position in the past?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
What are the odds Trump still hosts rallies?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

ImpAtom posted:

There are a small portion of leftists who wanted Trump to win to own the libs and with a belief it would force the Democratic Party to treat the progressive side of their party with more respect.

The argument here seemed to boil down to "Trump can't do that much more damage in 4 years" which is kind of laughable amidst soring COVID numbers.

Biden is a total loving piece of poo poo who I personally hate but he at bare minimum will do more than the worse than nothing Trump is.

How the Christ can anyone look at the last 4 years and say “yeah another 4 years of this but with even more emboldened Nazis and racists and we’ll still be ok” :psyduck:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

That faint sound you hear is the fapping coming from the NY AG office.

While I danced, anxiety sapping, suddenly there came a whapping,
As of some one gently fapping, fapping in the chambers there.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1324721461458800641

Lmao

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://twitter.com/ambiej/status/1324493547966521346

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Derek Fcking Carr posted:

0 because he can't use the office of the presidency to get around paying for it.

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos

COVID-420 posted:

Biden has said the exact opposite, but it's nice of you to honor Donald Trump by lying through your teeth just like he does.

Sorry your boy lost today. Sorry your hated enemies won.

Eat poo poo. Today is not your day.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1322254443644026880

I guess you don't pay attention to much of what the presidential candidates actually say, huh.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I just woke up and Biden won. Did you guys take the senate?

Kale
May 14, 2010

The absolute Herculean effort it's taken for the U.S not to re-elect possibly the biggest shitlord whiny petty gently caress of a human being it has possibly ever produced. Goddamn!

I'm a little worried about the poo poo he and the GOP are going to try to pull in the lame duck period out of revenge cause I don't see any reason why Trump wouldn't go for revenge any way he can. Still another wild 2 months.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

My dud this isn't a pyrrhic victory at all.

It absolutely is.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

100% if he has any money left to do it with

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

100%, he has to pretend he's going to run again to keep stealing people's money

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I am a Zombie this morning but holy gently caress PA has finally flipped. Also, can we enjoy the moment that it looks like we're definitely on track to get Trump out and save the Biden doom discussion for poo poo I dunno, Monday? Well either way I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this moment.

This does raise the question of will Atlanta see celebrations starting tonight and this weekend and how bad will police involvement be if bitter Trumpers show up to spoil the fun.

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1322254443644026880

I guess you don't pay attention to much of what the presidential candidates actually say, huh.

Maybe he said whatever he had to say to get them votes. Maybe to assuage people's fears who need to work so they don't lose their home or whatever because we're not doing poo poo for relief payments.

Coredump fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Nov 6, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nucleic Acids posted:

It absolutely is.

Go back to C-SPAM.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Arcsquad12 posted:

No, control of the Senate is likely to be determined by the Georgia special elections

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Arcsquad12 posted:

Probably not. There's a slim chance via Georgia runoffs, but probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

Nucleic Acids posted:

Wow people are optimistic on how great things will be with Trump gone and Biden in.

No, we’re just optimistic that things will be less lovely.