Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

lol Sargon got suspended:

https://twitter.com/GreenwoodOutlaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Fox News contributor casually saying she's upset about universal voting

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Othin posted:

So any chance for senate pickups in AK or NC or somewhere else? Is GA still heading for a runoff in January?

Barring some weird poo poo like them finding a box of 50,000 votes in Raleigh, NC is going Trump/Tillis.

Georgia is going to have a double runoff.

As far as I can tell AK hasn't started counting mail-in ballots. It's possible Dems have taken both Pres and Senate there. It's also possible that where it's sitting right now is more or less how it's going to shake out.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Go back to C-SPAM.

Nah, it's worth pointing out that this doesn't mean good things are guaranteed to happen, and the chances are quite small.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

John Wick of Dogs posted:

He'll admit defeat like the boss from the second level of Star Fox 64

You gotta be specific man, first level had branching paths

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos

DamnCanadian posted:

No, we’re just optimistic that things will be less lovely.

You just elected a guy with identical politics to George W Bush, who says he won't do a shutdown or economic slowdown to fight the pandemic, failed to take the senate, and had pretty major losses elsewhere. Things are going to keep getting worse, not better.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Parrotine posted:

You gotta be specific man, first level had branching paths

come on, nobody misses the waterfall in level 1

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

You just elected a guy with identical politics to George W Bush and failed to take the senate and had pretty major losses elsewhere. Things are going to keep getting worse, not bettr.

drat we shouldve voted for trump instead what the gently caress were we thinking

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

You just elected a guy with identical politics to George W Bush and failed to take the senate and had pretty major losses elsewhere. Things are going to keep getting worse, not bettr.

Wait until next week.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

So can we auction off the privilege of deleting the GE thread?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

TyrantWD posted:

He can block nominees from coming before the Senate. I wonder if old senate confirmations count. Didn't Ajit Pai get his FCC position because he had been confirmed by the Senate to a different position in the past?

I would say no, but under the appointment Calvinball rules Trump established, who knows? Okay, the courts will probably go against any Democrat who tries to pull any of the stunts Trump did...

Today is a good day. Even with all the dangers and threats on the horizon, today is good.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

Nucleic Acids posted:

It absolutely is.

If you truly feel this way then take a few breaths and then get on contributing to the senate races going to runoffs.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Congratulations to Joseph R Biden specifically. Back from retirement to do what was thought to be impossible.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
here's how accelerationist ideology can still win

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Trump finally built the wall, it was just a blue one

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Shammypants posted:

So can we auction off the privilege of deleting the GE thread?

Keep it. Archive it. It will serve us well to remember.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

I don't believe this, a Fox News commentator literally just said "President-elect Biden" a few minutes ago. This was in the context of we might know the results of the election in a few hours and that being a realistic possibility, not that he's currently President-elect.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol on Fox News now they've got a Dem on to debunk the talking point of "no GOP observers were able to watch the count" and they're literally calling each other liars

"I'm not lying, you are"

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Anyone else just kinda feeling... nothing, since the election? maybe it's just a known conclusion being dragged out a extra couple days robbing the sense of celebration but I don't really feel much at this, maybe it's the looming dread of the coming months being filled with this being dragged out over and over with recounts and constant calls of fraud, white terrorists plots, and Trump trying to lie a new reality into existence as he always does, or the fact that without the senate basically nothing meaningful will happen without republican approval while the various looming doomsday clocks tick down.

Or maybe my brain is just broke.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

sooooo goood

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Nucleic Acids posted:

Nah, it's worth pointing out that this doesn't mean good things are guaranteed to happen, and the chances are quite small.
Biden will put competent and qualified people in charge of the Departments. That is a good thing.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

superjew posted:

If you truly feel this way then take a few breaths and then get on contributing to the senate races going to runoffs.

Nah, I'm not wasting money on Democrats anymore.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Anyone else just kinda feeling... nothing, since the election? maybe it's just a known conclusion being dragged out a extra couple days robbing the sense of celebration but I don't really feel much at this, maybe it's the looming dread of the coming months being filled with this being dragged out over and over with recounts and constant calls of fraud, white terrorists plots, and Trump trying to lie a new reality into existence as he always does, or the fact that without the senate basically nothing meaningful will happen without republican approval while the various looming doomsday clocks tick down.

2016 broke all of our brains. If nothing else, the person beating at them with a baseball bat will lose the bat in the foreseeable future.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Crows Turn Off posted:

Biden will put competent and qualified people in charge of the Departments. That is a good thing.

Competant and qualified ghouls who will work together to bring about crushing austerity.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nucleic Acids posted:

Nah, I'm not wasting money on Democrats anymore.

Welp, bye bye.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

This is where I'm at

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

You just elected a guy with identical politics to George W Bush, who says he won't do a shutdown or economic slowdown to fight the pandemic, failed to take the senate, and had pretty major losses elsewhere. Things are going to keep getting worse, not better.

Are you saying that the Bush administration is worse than the Trump administration??

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

please keep posting salty grief screenshots im so close

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Nucleic Acids posted:

Competant and qualified ghouls who will work together to bring about crushing austerity.

Shut the gently caress up. Allow people a little bit of loving joy.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

And? The alternative is a failed steak salesman.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Kalit posted:

I don't believe this, a Fox News commentator literally just said "President-elect Biden" a few minutes ago. This was in the context of we might know the results of the election in a few hours and that being a realistic possibility, not that he's currently President-elect.

CNN are now literally talking about it on air. Even if it's not true it's loving hilarious

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos

Kalit posted:

Are you saying that the Bush administration is worse than the Trump administration??

What the gently caress? You seriously think that the administration that brought you the Iraq War isn't worse than the one that failed to succeed with a single coup or create a new military intervention?

The only way a person can believe this is if they believe that human lives outside of America have literally zero value.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Data Graham posted:

Lol on Fox News now they've got a Dem on to debunk the talking point of "no GOP observers were able to watch the count" and they're literally calling each other liars

"I'm not lying, you are"

That was so excruciating to watch. Jesus Christ.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
So about that Nevada lawsuit alleging people voting who don’t live in Nevada anymore:

https://twitter.com/ralstonreports/status/1324723044909084673?s=21

https://twitter.com/ralstonreports/status/1324724432175181826?s=21

:lol:

E: I would say these lawyers are grifting every last cent but they should already know they’re not getting paid so incompetence it is!

Boris Galerkin fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Nov 6, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

What the gently caress? You seriously think that the administration that brought you the Iraq War isn't worse than the one that failed to succeed a single coup or create a new military intervention?

The only way a person can believe this is if they believe that human lives outside of America have literally zero value.

Hundreds of thousands of people inside and outside America have died thanks in part to Trump's COVID non-response.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
aaaaugh, how much did I miss the call by? :sigh:

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

There's still senate races to win, court battles to fight, a pandemic, kids to get out of cages, immigrants to treat like human beings, etc.

But this is a huge win. Four years of not having to deal with Donald loving Trump.

I'm feeling great today. Then tomorrow it's back to work.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

What the gently caress? You seriously think that the administration that brought you the Iraq War isn't worse than the one that failed to accomplish a single coup or create a new military intervention?

Got another issue besides war?

If you want to improve things, you have to expend effort in that direction. Threadshitting is neither instructional nor helpful.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

MJeff posted:

aaaaugh, how much did I miss the call by? :sigh:

Nothing is called yet.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
what I wouldn't give for Trump to give a succession speech where he just says his entire presidency was a prank. a bigly prank, on the whole american people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

Shammypants posted:

Betsy Devos
Stephen Miller
Bill Barr
Sonny Perdue
Wilbur Ross
Steven Mnuchin
Alex Azar
Ben Carson
Eugene Scalia
Mike Pompeo
Elaine Chao
Robert Wilkie
John Ratcliffe
Andrew Wheeler
Jerome Powell
Louis Dejoy

Gone

All Gone

This is it for me, right loving here. Laughing as Trump flails will be funny, sure. I sure don't see myself being excited about a Biden cabinet, but gently caress every single of of these ghoulish pieces of poo poo that shouldn't be within a mile of any public leadership position.