Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
:rolleyes:

The only thing that matches their predictability is how pathetic they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How long have they been able to call for the deaths of public officials now? I kind of thought there would be a liability issue there.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

How long have they been able to call for the deaths of public officials now? I kind of thought there would be a liability issue there.

Who’s to say the 14/88th Rascal Regiment isn’t on some FBI watchlist in the “very low priority” column?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Who’s to say the 14/88th Rascal Regiment isn’t on some FBI watchlist in the “very low priority” column?

Should be higher, one of them was the holocaust museum shooter (all of his posts were scrubbed fast, too).

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

And I feel bad for the fbi agent who has to monitor SA. Imagine being in the fbi and having to read freep all day.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

And I feel bad for the fbi agent who has to monitor SA. Imagine being in the fbi and having to read freep all day.

Some people do it for free.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Georgia Peach posted:

Biden just pulled ahead in Georgia.
War? That didn't workout well for any political entity named 'Georgia' last time.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

Budzilla posted:

War? That didn't workout well for any political entity named 'Georgia' last time.

The South was back to running an apartheid state within a few years and running the country as a whole within a generation.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Any Penn reactions yet?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

quote:

To: Red Badger
700,000 vote lead lost?
Really?

10 posted on 11/6/2020, 9:06:53 AM by Eagles6
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
Total reported 6,670,421
We had a lead of about 700,000.

They manufactured enough votes to "win". About 10% of the votes are fraudulent. That's pretty blatant.

11 posted on 11/6/2020, 9:07:01 AM by ClearCase_guy (If White Privilege is real, why did Elizabeth Warren lie about being an Indian?)

Do they not understand that Philadelphia and its suburbs has about 4 million people in it?

quote:

It took them three days just like GA, behind closed doors, just like GA, to come up with enough votes.

It is complete and utter BS

14 posted on 11/6/2020, 9:08:34 AM by LilFarmer

The vote count in Philly was literally live streamed on the internet

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Scratch Monkey posted:

Do they not understand that Philadelphia and its suburbs has about 4 million people in it?

they do not think of them as people, no

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

BREAKING: Overnight Democrats Finally Steal Georgia!

featuring a stunning lack of understanding of How Any Of This Works.

quote:

To: SeekAndFind

Supreme Court must throw out ALL mail in ballots and only count in-person voting and verifiable absentee ballots.

Absentee ballots = real person requested and received.

Mail-in Ballots = Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse on the voter rolls get a ballot which the local BLM fill out and mail in.

Mail-in ballots are a violation of the constitution. Mail in ballots are equivalent to a “twitter survey”. A mail-in ballot is a ‘ballot’, not a ‘vote’.

Votes are in person verifiable ID and absentee verifiable request with ID – A constitutionally protected VOTE. Everything else is unprotected BS and SC must throw them out in EVERY state. Most expeditiously, in the swing states.

4 posted on 11/6/2020, 10:29:20 AM by Lions Gate

quote:

To: Lions Gate
This is KEY.. ANY non-verifiable ballot must be REJECTED. Even at THAT, there are probably forged ballots or other forms of computer/software tampering going on.

My GUT tells me China is involved in BallotGate, BIG TIME. This is severe enough to trigger a WAR with China as far as I'm concerned. They are MASTER COUNTERFEITERS, all the way down to the type of ink and paper used. THAT is the EASY part for them.
10 posted on 11/6/2020, 10:35:27 AM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Lol, Biden winning Georgia? Commence bombing Beijing.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I, too, remember the part of the Constitution that requires Voter ID. I think it's right after the part that says you have to stand up for the anthem.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

quote:

CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

MAN UP AND USE CAPS YOU SNOWFLAKES!

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Finnankainen posted:

quote:

To: Coronal
I JUST do NOT buy it that Sleepy Joe is so far ahead from a man who has campaigned incessantly, rally after rally; with a broad list of accomplishments and nominations for the Nobel Prize.

There is something going on.

And I stand by what I have posted previously: I sent in my (requested) absentee ballot to CO. But I will forgo it. I would much rather we have a brand-new election, on ONE DAY, with the FBI, Homeland Security, local police, armed and licensed citizens, guards, even the military, WATCHING to make sure there are no shenanigans going on.

As for the date? Maybe the beginning of December. Maybe even Christmas, although that would reduce Conservative turnout. The libs don’t really celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

I know this is contrary to the Constitution (I think) but I believe the Founders would understand that this year has been insane and we NEED a do-over.

28 posted on 11/5/2020, 10:53:23 AM by proud American in Canada (In these trying times, "Give me Liberty or Give me Death!"l)

:lol: this reminds me of that blackhawks fan who wanted a do-over after they got swept

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Georgia Peach posted:

Lol, Biden winning Georgia? Commence bombing Beijing.
Based on literally no evidence whatsoever, I demand that we immediately launch military strikes against a nuclear-armed superpower!

(Also, a good day to be proud of your username!)

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

quote:

To: Buttons12
Sleepy Joe will be like that Pope who got poisoned.

43 posted on 11/6/2020, 8:13:45 AM by deep trout
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: LibWhacker
The legal system gets one last chance, but if it fails then every individual involved in perpetrating this fraud needs to start disappearing. We have a lot of ex-special forces operators on our side with “special skills.” If you think that sounds crazy, you’re just failing to fully grasp the desperate situation we will be in as a nation if the fraud is allowed to stand.
If the leftists succeed, from here on out any comforting thought of “normal life” will only be self-delusion.

50 posted on 11/6/2020, 8:18:56 AM by noiseman (The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.`)
Freep: The donkey is gay also

quote:

To: rktman
Screw the news organizations. And the donkey they rode in on that buggered them before breakfast. Never mind, the donkey is okay gay also.
14 posted on 11/6/2020, 8:14:55 AM by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now its your turn)

quote:

To: LibertyWoman
If he doesn’t win this, there will not be an America in 2024.

America is different than the USA. The USA has survived thru many
different regimes and will survive thru a Biden one if he wins. Now
what it will look like may well be different.

History going back to 1492 when Columbus sailed the ocean blue
tells us things are ever changing. Back in the day only white landed
gentry were allow to vote or rule. Ladies, African Americans and
others were denied. Slowly over time things began to change and
will continue to change until the end of time.

1919: The Nineteenth Amendment is signed into law
1920: White women are able to vote
1924: Native American women earn the right to vote
1943: Chinese women are able to vote
1962: New Mexico becomes the last state to officially grant the franchise to Native Americans
1965: Black and Latinx women are able to vote

Live your short span on this earth as best you can, enjoy your time
and try to leave it better for the next generation.

Take care.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/when-women-got-right-to-vote-united-states

62 posted on 11/6/2020, 8:29:35 AM by deport
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: manc
“FOX so called news is dead to me minus Tucker. POS over there and no better than CNN, MSNBC etc.”

Tucker, Hannity, Laura, Dobbs - ALL OF THEM! Where are the mass resignations? If any of them had an ounce of integrity, they all would have quit on Wednesday. By not resigning, they have put their personal well-being ahead of the country’s best interests. At the end of the day, they’re ‘company men’, complicit with their employer to take down our great country.

They are ALL Dead to Me!

55 posted on 11/6/2020, 8:36:36 AM by CathyWhite
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]
Scott is 100% sitting in his house with his thumb up his rear end.

quote:

To: Travis McGee
Second Continental Army

They have committed treason and their sentence needs to be death. Quickly. Yeah, and I mean right up to Joe Biden. The people need to institute the sentence.

18 posted on 11/6/2020, 7:41:37 AM by Scott from the Left Coast (Make Orwell Fiction Again)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Bigtigermike
Kamala committed treason along with Joe and the rest of the Democrat Party. Her sentence must also be death at the hands of the people.

There is no other solution except to live under their tyranny.

25 posted on 11/6/2020, 7:43:47 AM by Scott from the Left Coast (Make Orwell Fiction Again)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dfwgator
Elections in totalitarian dictatorships ARE self fulfilling prophecies...I can tell you their outcome years, decades in advance. You live in a kleptocracy now.

Only force instituted by the people solves this. Lawfare won’t solve it , elections in the future certainly can’t solve it - the bayonet solves it and only that. And that’s going to take a long time and be extremely destructive to ALL of us. But if we want our children to live lives as free men and women, it is now our ONLY option. Otherwise, write your kids a nice letter when you die explaining why we had to let the tyrants take over.

47 posted on 11/6/2020, 7:58:52 AM by Scott from the Left Coast (Make Orwell Fiction Again)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

To: lodi90
The only solution to this is military.

And if we aren’t going there, we are acquiescing to tyranny.

The options, and thus the decisions, have been greatly simplified. Be free men and go to war (and I mean real war, not all the euphemisms being thrown around), or allow ourselves and our families to be ruled by their New Democrat masters.

THEY took action, THEY weren’t afraid of street fights or of committing treason openly - or committing any crimes for that matter. Our side sits on its rear end and hires lawyers. The time for lawyers is done. It’s time now to become soldiers, or become peasants.

63 posted on 11/6/2020, 8:17:37 AM by Scott from the Left Coast (Make Orwell Fiction Again)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Kaslin
"What are we talking about here, after all? We aren’t just talking about the oftentimes phantom “voter suppression” that Democrats notoriously peddle, suggesting that requiring a photo ID or having to stand in line to vote amounts to it. No, we are talking about disenfranchisement of the purest form, and the dissolution of trust in the most fundamental institution of the American republic."
Suggestions?
Starve the beast-cut the cable cord. This removes revenue from CNN, MSNBC, (and yes) Fox. The drop in revenue sends a message. Its akin to the drop in revenue pro sports is seeing.
Think hard about who you associate with, and that includes family. You've already seen, I'm sure, stories where some crazy leftist threatens not to let her parents ever see their grandchildren because of who they support. Might have to swallow hard and stick by your beliefs, while being kind to the grandchildren. Oh, and if there is a chance your inheritance could go to the crazy lefty, set up legal means to deny them access to that money, potentially leaving it to the grandchildren or charity of your choice after you pass.
Kick your millenial adult-children out of the basement-while they're off to their SJW protest, dump their stuff on the curb and change the locks.
Refuse to do business with leftists. You have the right to refuse service at any time for any reason. Oh, they'll try to make you ala "bake the cake", refuse anyway.
Set up alternate communications and news networks, for example: Parler, Newsmax/OAN, etc.

Renew a push for an article V convention of states.
Right now, fight and contest the obvious theft of this election, but I think we have some hard choices coming.

29 posted on 11/6/2020, 7:42:37 AM by Tench_Coxe

quote:

To: NKP_Vet
I live here...no way is Biden liked in this state...but for five years liberal jackass democrats have been attacking a sitting POTUS...
LIKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE TIME..I'M ACTUALLY ASHAMED TO SAY I'M A REPUBLICIAN...

I'M OLD NOW SO NO PROBLEM, THE END WILL COME AND PEACE WILL ENTER MY SOUL...

64 posted on 11/6/2020, 7:37:07 AM by haircutter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Finnankainen posted:

Seconded.

Finnankainen posted:

Scott is 100% sitting in his house with his thumb up his rear end.
Didn't even capitalize People. A shameful Patriot.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003

Finnankainen posted:

Thirded

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
If you're looking for a slightly different type of crazy, why not take a walk through the slough of despond which is www.ar15.com!

Where you can find people whose technical skill at tracking and projections is obviously so much more accurate than anyone elses, that they can absolutely guarantee Biden did a fraud!

Not spending money in their local community's as a way to own the libs!

Where sexism and racism is the order of the day, every day.

On the other hand, they do have a section about talking things out if you're depressed, and not killing yourself, so perhaps that's a good thing?

But on the other hand, they're loving awful chuds. So I don't think this inch of goodness is going to make up for the long miles of hosed up poo poo.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Lmao

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...

Yeah it's got to be this, hands down, new thread title, even if the current one is absolutely amazing.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lol why would china want Biden president if trump is doing so well at making the world multi polar

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Lol why would china want Biden president if trump is doing so well at making the world multi polar

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013

myron cope posted:

That one Freeper who said they want to start their own country can definitely do it. They can have... Montana? Wyoming? Idaho? I dunno there's land out there.

They can build their big beautiful wall too

Hey I know this was a joke but no you are not giving my native tribes ancestral land that they risked their lives to reclaim to goddamn chuds and white supremacists you dumbass

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Oh my God lol

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I'd imagine once Trump's electoral defeat is completely solidified they'll start slap fighting amongst themselves which imho is the best freep.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

SwingShift posted:

Hey I know this was a joke but no you are not giving my native tribes ancestral land that they risked their lives to reclaim to goddamn chuds and white supremacists you dumbass

Well ok put them out in the ocean then, my main point was let them go do their own thing. They'd all be dead after about 6 months anyway

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

quote:

History going back to 1492 when Columbus sailed the ocean blue
tells us things are ever changing. Back in the day only white landed
gentry were allow to vote or rule. Ladies, African Americans and
others were denied. Slowly over time things began to change and
will continue to change until the end of time.
I want to know who this Freeper thinks was elected President in 1492.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
George Washington of course, he was the first president.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Dark Project posted:

If you're looking for a slightly different type of crazy, why not take a walk through the slough of despond which is www.ar15.com!

Every gun forum absolutely melted down after Obama got elected and it only got worse after the halfway normal people started leaving, I didn't click any links, but I assume it's just gotten worse

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Captain Monkey posted:

George Washington of course, he was the first president.
In 1492 George Washington and the Pilgrim Fathers came to America and peacefully set up the USA, and the Native Americans taught them how to grow corn and enclose land and then went down to Mexico so that they could come back illegally and also there weren't that many of them anyway, then the bad kingdoms of Africa said "hey want to buy some slaves?" and the Democrats, who are the party of Slavery, said yes, then there was a war between the South, who wanted States' Rights and flags that are just about culture, and the Democrats, who wanted Slavery everywhere. This was ended when Robert E. Lincoln, who was a Republican, freed all the Democrats' slaves, even the ones who liked being slaves, and in revenge the Democrats invented racism, which was defeated forever when Martin Luther King, Jr., a Republican, gave his famous "Don't Be Mean To White People" speech. Everything since then has been communism though, which is the fault of the Democrats. The donkey is gay also.

I'm sure I've read at least ¾ of that verboten on Freep

Guavanaut fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Nov 6, 2020

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Stop Buying Chinese Goods If You Haven't Already

ITT: :capitalism:

quote:

To: CaptainPhilFan

What I’ve been doing for some time now.

But I think that adding crap made in MI, WI and PA to the list. I know those people actually voted for Trump but having their economies go back to s**t after they let their thug overseers pull this crime is probably the only non-violent way of killing the beast.

The Rat governors, Secretaries of State, phony judges...we should be rioting against them.

3 posted on 11/06/2020 9:36:41 AM PST by Regulator

quote:

I like canned smoked oysters. All come from China except Trader Joe’s... they are from S Korea! That is where to go

4 posted on 11/06/2020 9:37:24 AM PST by BigEdLB (BigedLB, Russian BOT, At your service)

The Invisible Hand laughs.

quote:

I tried about 20 years ago and found it nearly impossible.

It hasn't gotten any better.

5 posted on 11/06/2020 9:39:07 AM PST by G Larry (There is no merit in compromising with the Devil.)

quote:

As much as I fully agree with this sentiment, the actual conscious act is impossible. Pretty much any durable good is in part manufactured in China.

7 posted on 11/06/2020 9:44:02 AM PST by Intar

quote:

I wonder if we should start a thread for work around for folks...?

EX: your toaster craps out and you want/need to replace it, but can only find ChiCom toasters.

We could start a thread with other options folks have discovered so FReepers don’t have to buy ChiCom.

8 posted on 11/06/2020 9:45:22 AM PST by mewzilla (Break out the mustard seeds.)

Uh huh, sure you are.

quote:

To: Spirit of Liberty

I just told my friends that I’m preparing to John Galt. I suggested they read that book....

12 posted on 11/06/2020 9:47:03 AM PST by Professional
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

I have stopped buying China manufactured goods. It broke my heart to find that my beloved Papyrus boxed Christmas Card are made in CHINA.

Never again. I am FED UP.

13 posted on 11/06/2020 9:48:05 AM PST by originalbuckeye ('In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'- George Orwell.)

quote:

Wish it was that easy: 1: So many products with no visible label are made in china or from chinese ingredients, e.g. virtually all of our medications. 2: Product labeling now is purely deceptive, e.g. “Assembled in USA with international parts, along with a huge U.S. Flag. 3: The REAL problem: Total lack of MASS OUTRAGE. If decent Americans would have finally awoken & vocally expressed OUTRAGE, Trump would have won an unstoppable & incontestable Landslide and we would not even need to be having this discussion.

17 posted on 11/06/2020 9:50:49 AM PST by NYAmerican

quote:

My Samsung TV-Made in Malaysia. My Boston Acoustics speakers made in Mexico. Wanted to replace those speakers with some Wharfdale speakers until I found out they had moved all their manufacturing to China. Still have the BA(s).
It is tough though to find stuff that is not made in China and stuff that is made here. But I always look and if there is an alternative to be found, I go with it.

19 posted on 11/06/2020 10:02:15 AM PST by Baldwin

quote:

To: Intar

I buy non ChiCom.

You have yo hunt, often pay more, and/or think outside the box a little and repurpose a different item, but it can be done.

And when it can’t, we just don’t buy.

We can live with that.

22 posted on 11/06/2020 10:04:16 AM PST by mewzilla (Break out the mustard seeds.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Spirit of Liberty

Buy nothing else for a year.

Not even underwear (that’s usually never made in the USA anymore).

The only way we get rid of the globalist parasites is to starve them.

Antiparasitical meds are never pleasant.

But they are necessary and you’re always happier once the parasites are gone.

24 posted on 11/06/2020 10:05:08 AM PST by Black Agnes (1)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

I always look for non-Chinese made goods but sometimes it is impossible. Things I have looked for in the past few months and not found an acceptable substitute.

Chest freezer (on back order for months), Whirlpool range microwave (made in China), atomic clocks, tablet computer, printer, pressure washer, digital blood pressure monitor, and inverter jump starter.

Even the Trump flag that I bought from the local GOP headquarters was made in China. They said flags made in the USA were out for two months.

25 posted on 11/06/2020 10:05:24 AM PST by chrisinoc

Make sure to find a good support group before cutting down on excessive Chinese consumption.

quote:

To: Intar

“As much as I fully agree with this sentiment, the actual conscious act is impossible”

No, it is not impossible, it’s just hard.

You can cut down Chinese consumption by 90% if you try.

40 posted on 11/06/2020 10:40:32 AM PST by CaptainPhilFan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Probably true in that they won't see anything

quote:

To: Professional

“I just told my friends that I’m preparing to John Galt”

Yes. This. Exactly this.

Remember when Bath House Barry was immaculated into office? Remember the Galt that happened then?

They ain’t seen nothing.

45 posted on 11/06/2020 10:44:39 AM PST by CaptainPhilFan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

kik2dagroin posted:

I'd imagine once Trump's electoral defeat is completely solidified they'll start slap fighting amongst themselves which imho is the best freep.

If Freep turns into post-2016 DnD again, everything will have been worth it.

I hope there's a big and loud faction of "Trump or Bust"ers that form too.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

quote:

Remember when Bath House Barry was immaculated into office?
What?

quote:

Remember the Galt that happened then?
No.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
I'd love it if some self styled captain of industry who's been hiding the woods since 2008 comes back and discovers that nobody remembers him, and that society hasn't collapsed from his absence.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Neo_Crimson posted:

If Freep turns into post-2016 DnD again, everything will have been worth it.

I hope there's a big and loud faction of "Trump or Bust"ers that form too.
Yeah, this is the start of another purge. I think it ultimately hinges on what JR wants as far as the tone of how much critique of Trump is tolerated before they start the zotting. JR's only in forum activity has just been posting in the freeapathon threads so we'll see!

NELSON111 check-in time. Didn't know they are a Crowder fan :newlol:
Spicer Hasn’t ‘Seen Evidence’ of Widespread Election Fraud

quote:

To: rintintin
125K ballots dropped at 3AM in MI and 100% were for Biden.

Right. No fraud.

9 posted on 11/6/2020, 9:52:07 AM by Signalman

quote:

To: Signalman
You realize that was not a vote drop right? It was a fat finger into Election-HQ and it got corrected. Seriously. Look into it.

75 posted on 11/06/2020 10:48:59 AM PST by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

President Trump Setup Democrats In “Sting Operation” To Catch Them Stealing Election!

quote:

Wow. This just released.
Trump had every legitimate ballot watermarked. All can be traced, cast or uncast.

Arrests will be made.

1 posted on 11/5/2020, 4:18:35 PM by Jess Kitting
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jess Kitting
If this was true-he would not be suing to stop the counting. He would want them to count every single ballot. He would not act angry. He would get on that stage and say: “I’m confident in a win. Stay tuned” and walk off. Then he would present his evidence. He wouldn’t be filing court case after court case that is getting thrown out. He is trying to stop his own plan.
Please.

103 posted on 11/5/2020, 7:10:18 PM by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")

Grand Old Rebuild

OP posted:

Regardless of the election’s outcome, the GOP must come to grips with these deep deficiencies, if it expects to remain a viable national party in a post-Trump world, whether that comes in a few months or a few years. The philosophical underpinning that once clearly defined the Republican Party – individual and economic freedom – still is an easy sell to the American public if they undertake the effort. Over the next four years, Republicans must do the following:

Restore Fiscal Discipline: ...

Reaffirm Gun Rights: ...

Reduce Government Size & Power: ...

Talk Traditional Values: ...

If Republicans truly focus on these key areas consistently and uniformly, 2024 may turn into the landslide victory this year should have been. History tells us, however, that is a big “if.

quote:

To: Kaslin
I voted for Trump in 2016 and my entire family voted for Trump (here in Texas) in 2020. YET - I bring up his spending and that he did not stick with his promises of fiscal responsibility - and I got called a never-Trumper. He was submitting a pre-Covid budget for FY21 that was just as big as Obama and the very same people on this board that crucified Obama for such - made excuses.
People need to figure out who they are...if they even have a compass.

56 posted on 11/4/2020, 8:26:25 AM by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")

Crowder Facebook taken down

quote:

To: Williams
>>>Who is Crowder
Really? You are missing some great content.

14 posted on 11/3/2020, 10:22:59 PM by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

What the Hell Virginia!!!

quote:

To: Svartalfiar
>>>President Dewey agrees with you!
Oh really? Well - Gramps is now ahead - and will continue to lead. All those who said that Trump would win CO, NJ! (snort!) and even be competitive in NY were horribly wrong. I said I thought Trump would win - but by LESS EV's than last time...and that he would not win in a landslide.

Sorry, I stepped on your toes by calling it correct. Please, by all means, continue back to your group-think echo-chamber.

93 posted on 11/3/2020, 9:02:41 PM by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]

LIVE THREAD: Election Day Results and Marathon Coverage

quote:

To: plushaye
Trump should win Texas by #-4%. That was my guess months ago based on the 9% Trump win and the 2.5% Cruz win and the polls. After this election - we can no longer count on Texas
27% of ALL Texas public school students are white. ONLY 27%. Let that sink in.

3,812 posted on 11/3/2020, 6:35:44 PM by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3457 | View Replies]

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003

This poo poo is my favorite, these increasingly desperate attempts to spin the situation as all part of Trump's master plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Found a fun little update on our dear friend Laz A. Mataz

quote:

11/5/2020, 6:48:27 PM · 70 of 72

Lazamataz to linMcHlp

Meanwhile, please be careful - in terms of what your plans are. IMHO, we need you around here.

I am touched by your concern. However, I have a debilitating case of diabetes, and will probably lose my legs in the next 5 to 10 years. Might as well act while I still have them.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies