Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

nate fisher posted:

Yep you are correct. I got caught up in moment, but no excuse.

It appears that this guy was sent to one of the Pence-style reeducation camps and now has a wife and kids and all that. Seems to be a victim, but it would be great if the guy wouldn't try to hurt other people as well. But the tone of those tweets is definitely mocking, and not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Levitate posted:

what was the final margin in Georgia? Or are they done?

5-10k votes left to count afaik

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

scratch unpleasant posted:

Celebrate our new VP's heritage and have some southern Indian food! Dosas!

This is all I want now...maybe I should swing by the grocery store and get some...

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Gonna sound like a "lol resist" dem here but I don't care: I want them to do a loving investigative commission on the COVID response and indict that fucker Kushner for supposedly letting blue states rot as a means of political retaliation. Hinges on the senate run off though I guess

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

DandyLion posted:

Dunno, but he totally flew in under the radar.

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

Wasn't this supposed to be called when Biden took the lead in PA? What happened?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Coredump posted:

So I already binged on pizza on Tuesday watching the news. I'm trying to think of what would be a good glutinous meal for today to celebrate.

Whatever the opposite of McDonalds is.

or enjoy a nice taco bowl

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Nov 6, 2020

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Trump's name will live in infamy and shame as the loser one-term president who caged children, killed 230,000+ Americans, and stole billions of dollars from American taxpayers.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Kalit posted:

This is all I want now...maybe I should swing by the grocery store and get some...

Do it. My wife is Tamil as well and since I've brought dosas up it's all she can think about. We're having them.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Why is that Fox News right now will debunk the voting irregularity comments but CNN will let Rick Santorum say anything with a bare minimum of push back?

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

F. Lobot posted:

Wasn't this supposed to be called when Biden took the lead in PA? What happened?

Everyone is terrified to call. We knew for like 2 days now.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Doogie Howser, J.D.

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

Ashmole posted:

Gonna sound like a "lol resist" dem here but I don't care: I want them to do a loving investigative commission on the COVID response and indict that fucker Kushner for supposedly letting blue states rot as a means of political retaliation. Hinges on the senate run off though I guess

Does it? Can't the house run those same investigations?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Othin posted:

Why is that Fox News right now will debunk the voting irregularity comments but CNN will let Rick Santorum say anything with a bare minimum of push back?

Something something both sides

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Covok posted:

NV IS SECURE

AZ IS SECURE

PA IS GOING UP

GEORGIA IS GOING BLUE

TRUMP IS GOING HOME

Covok has been freed from their curse. Thank you, Hero!!!

Yeah, cool. Hey, you have a lighter?
                 \

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

F. Lobot posted:

Keeps people tuned in.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Vire posted:

Everyone is terrified to call. We knew for like 2 days now.

In fact it was starting to get pretty clear late tuesday night even though the initial numbers had us all worrying.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Covok posted:

Trump's name will live in infamy and shame as the loser one-term president who caged children, killed 230,000+ Americans, and stole billions of dollars from American taxpayers.

You really ought to see someone about these drastic highs and lows, if you haven't yet. I'm glad you're feeling a little better now though.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

F. Lobot posted:

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/1324710866516905984

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos

Othin posted:

Trump getting kicked out is a huge opportunity for them to be a real news station for a little while, since they don't really have that much riding on him. Their team won absolutely huge this election, they can actually just act like real journalists for a little bit and make themselves look good compared to the rest of the newspeople that don't have that kind of freedom.

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery

F. Lobot posted:

Networks are all going to wait for the margin to get outside of the recount threshold in order to call the state. Good news, Biden will beat the recount threshold in PA later today.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Trump being jailed is

A. the most unlikely thing to happen ever
B. basically guaranteed to incite violence

but I would love it if he spent the rest of his life in court getting mercilessly fined.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

F. Lobot posted:

Biden won the moment the Wisconsin result became clear on the night. There has been no need for Biden to grab the chalice immediately, let Trump hang himself while Biden graciously awaits the prize.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

Blorange posted:

Does it? Can't the house run those same investigations?

Probably - I'm just so glad we're going to have a guy (even if he's flawed) who acknowledges that COVID is a real threat. I live in Colorado Springs, the big red bastion in blue Colorado, and it's just unreal some of the bullshit I hear from conservatives here about it.

Also, this lol

https://twitter.com/quasirealSmiths/status/1324733035691102212?s=19

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Something something both sides

Ratings.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Xombie posted:

Networks are all going to wait for the margin to get outside of the recount threshold in order to call the state. Good news, Biden will beat the recount threshold in PA later today.

What is the threshold? .5?

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

speng31b posted:

The funnier question is definitely about whether people will still bother to call trump "mr president" as a decorumcrat sign of respect after he's in jail
If he actually made his way inside a jail cell, I'd go out of my way to call him nothing but "Mr President" as a sign of mocking.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Xombie posted:

I mean, they didn't with Wisconsin. Looks like PA recount is .5% margin? AZ is .1% and has no requested recount laws?

Source is Ballotpedia.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324750561514848256
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324750568817102852
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324752659996397575

Uh...what now?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Covok posted:

NV IS SECURE

AZ IS SECURE

PA IS GOING UP

GEORGIA IS GOING BLUE

TRUMP IS GOING HOME

Start Covoking?

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Covok posted:

NV IS SECURE

AZ IS SECURE

PA IS GOING UP

GEORGIA IS GOING BLUE

TRUMP IS GOING HOME

Can confirm. And CNN just had a Republican lawyer on who reiterated that Trump needs a lot more than "I'm hearing things from many people" if he wants to mount a serious legal challenge.

Lucas Archer
Dec 1, 2007
Falling...
Trump will never publicly admit he lost. He will disappear into a hole for the next two months while rage tweeting that the election was stolen and he was betrayed and stabbed in the back and the rest of his minions will spend that time trying to loot as much as possible before they are evicted in January.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

F. Lobot posted:

They're waiting for it to get out of recount margin.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

I'm holding out hope for some crazy result in NC too. Ya never know!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Guze posted:

So what does Kamala's husband get called? Second Man? There isn't a first one

A few pages back, but I believe he’ll be called The Second Gentleman.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Riatsala posted:

Trump being jailed is

A. the most unlikely thing to happen ever
B. basically guaranteed to incite violence

but I would love it if he spent the rest of his life in court getting mercilessly fined.

Let's perp walk his kids first to test the waters. And then perp him as well because gently caress him.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Also in my excitement I forgot to say. Thank you number. You delivered.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Edit: did not realize person was antisemitic

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Nov 6, 2020

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
So the philly convention center would-be shooter had a q anon hat in the car. Has this got a lot of traction yet in national news? Or are people just number watching still?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

don't post this antisemite piece of poo poo